Friendly Advice

My Crazy Fake Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 14: Friendly Advice

 

At work, When he stepped his foot inside the building all he could hear was congratulations for getting married. Woohyun was exhausted after finishing a pile of works. He reclined his hair and spun around.

He took his handphone and searched for Yoon Mi’s number. He frowned and remembered. “Right. I don’t have her number. Tch!” he threw his handphone at the table and still spun around. His thoughts were flooded by time. “Please, move faster!” he stared at the clock.

It’s still 6:00 pm and he thought he could move the time by just staring at it. “Aish!”

Then, his phone rang. He sat up and thought it was Yoon Mi. His excitement fades when he saw its Hoya. “Right. How will she know my number?” He helplessly mumbled. He answered his call, “Yes?”

“Can we meet for awhile?” he asked.

Woohyun looked at his watch. It’s still early. “Sure. Where?” he grabbed his jacket went out of the office.

Hoya and Woohyun met at their usual place, a place where them and the other Infinite members spent quality times together, an elite club usually for rich people. Hoya was drinking as he waits for Woohyun. When woohyun spotted hoya, he walked to him and sat down across. “Hey, what is it?” woohyun asked.

Hoya placed his glass to the table and seriously looked at Woohyun.

Woohyun leaned back. “Y-Yah~ don’t glare at me. You know you’re scary when you glare, right?” he shuddered. Hoya closed his eyes and sighed.

“Woohyun, although this is just a fake marriage,” Woohyun flinched with the words. He knows this is a serious conversation. “If you make Yoon Mi cry, I’ll turn you into bald! You got me?!” Hoya warned as he pulled Woohyun’s hair.

“Ah!” he cried out of pain. Woohyun laughed. “I thought it was serious!” he snickered.

Hoya became serious again. “Woohyun, take my words sincerely. If you do something bad or make her cry, I’ll never ever give her back to you.”

With these words, Woohyun’s laugh fades. He stiffened wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter