Final Chapter ♥

My Crazy Fake Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Final Chapter ♥

 

Years later…

“Umma~~~~” Woomi ran to her mother as her older brother Hyun Yoo scares her.

“Hyun Yoo, stop it. It’s you sister’s birthday. Be nice to her~” Yoon Mi warned and gave him.

“I am! I’m just giving her my gift!” Hyun Yoon opened his palms and a cute hamster is walking in his palms.

“Kyaaaa~~” Woomi yelped as she waggled her hands in front of her mother.

*Ding dong*

Woomi jumped from Yoon Mi’s arms while Hyun Yoo followed her behind. Woomi gladly opened the door and there, her cousin Homin is carrying a heavy box of gift that he wants to give to her. “Whoa! Thank you Homin! Umma~ Uncle Hoya and Aunt Hyomin is here!” she yelled.

With this, Yoon Mi ran to the door and hugged Hoya. She gladly greeted his wife. “Your daughter is really pretty.” She complimented.

“Eyy~ thank you.” Yoon Mi slyly smiled while Hoya tries to hold back his laugh. “Yah~” she elbowed him and they all laughed.

Hoya smiled. “I missed my best friend.”

“Me too~”

 More visitor’s came and its Woohyun’s other friends. “Okay, where’s the princess?” Sunggyu pretended not seeing her.

“Uncle! I’m here!” she made little jumps.

“Oh!” Sunggyu bent down and gave her his gift. “Happy Birthday, Woomi.” He smiled. Woomi thanked him and Dongwoo came and asked for a kiss.

“Where’s Dongwoo oppa’s kiss?” he bloated his right cheek an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter