The Nam Family

My Crazy Fake Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 8: The Nam Family

 

Woohyun and Yoon Mi arrived at the Nam’s place. Yoon Mi stepped out from Woohyun’s car and awed how elegant and awesome the place is. Now Yoon Mi knows what a LG son’s life is. She was carrying her large backpack when a guy took it from her. “I’ll carry it, madam.”

Yoon Mi was a bit shocked but she still handed it to him. It’s like the Man Deok ahjusshi of the Nam Family.

When they entered the mansion, it was full of fragile things.

Flower vases that came from different countries, a cabinet full of tea sets, everything was just so fragile that Yoon Mi thinks when touched it, she’ll break all of them like a domino. This is how she looked at it.

When they entered the receiving area, Woohyun’s parents were welcoming them with cold, dark and scary looks. Yoon Mi swallowed hard seeing this couple in front of her. She respectfully bowed and let Woohyun do all the talking. “Mom, Dad, my wife, Kang Yoon Mi.”

His mother flinched with the word, wife. While his father made a little bow at her. “The papers?” his father opened his palms and immediately, Woohyun took some papers out of the brown envelope.

Yoon Mi read it before he could give it to his dad. *Marriage certificate?! But how?!*

His parents examined it and discovered something from Yoon Mi. “Her parents already died?” his father asked.

They sat down the large couch. Woohyun and Yoon Mi were beside each other while his parents eyed them. Yoon Mi kept drinking her tea. *This is so awkward. Why Am I here?!*

“Where did you two met?” Mrs. Nam finally spoke.

Yoon Mi choked on her tea while Woohyun swallowed hard. He’s wearing an awkward smile. They looked at each other and kept making their eyes as wide as possible. It’s like they’re talking using their minds.

“Actually, I met her at the Ramyun Shop she’s working at.” Woohyun said. Yoon Mi awkwardly giggled. Woohyun smirked and surround his arms around Yoon Mi’s shoulders and pulled her to him. “I fell in-love with my wifey while she’s making a tasty ramyun.” Yoon Mi coughed as Woohyun tightened his hug at her, “Love at first sight. She’s so y when she do the noodles~”

Yoon Mi gaped at him as she pinched Woohyun’s sides. “Aww!~” Woohyun cried in pain.

Woohyun’s parents blinked at them as Woohyun still faked a smile and turned his head to Yoon Mi. She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter