The Past

My Crazy Fake Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 32: The Past

 

*FIRE ALARM*

“Yoon Mi! Our daughter! Where is she?!” A woman cried as she covers her nose walking around the burning building.

“Yoon Mi!!” A guy who is hugging his wife yelled. They are searching for their daughter badly, trying to see her out of the dark and black smoke.

The 7 year old Yoon Mi is under the dinning table of their room crying herself out calling for her mother. Hugging her pororo doll, she coughs as she wipes her tears away. “Umma!! Appa!!!~” she cried. “Kyaaa~~” A burning plywood crashed down in front of her. She started bawling. She coughs heavily again.

“Yoon Mi ah~” A young boy called. He swallowed the fear he feels and tries to find Yoon Mi. He walks inside the room with bravery. “Yoon Mi ah~ Oppa is here~ where are you!?” he coughs.

Yoon Mi who is tightly holding her pororo doll hears his voice. “O-Oppa?” she coughs. “Oppa!!! I’m here!! Yoon Mi’s here!!” she yelled. He easily heard her and saw Yoon Mi curling like a ball under the table.

“Oppa!” she hugged him tightly and cried in his arms.

“Don’t worry, Oppa is here.” He comforted and hugged her in his arms. “Let’s go.” He holds her hand and pulled her out of the table. “Here.” He gave her the wet towel covered all over his body.

“Don’t worry, Oppa’s a grown up.” He gave her an encouraging smile.

But as soon as they were about to get out of the table completely, the burning cabinet fell down in front of them. “Kyaaa~” Yoon Mi screamed causing for her parents to hear them outside.

“Yoon Mi, Woohyun!” Yoon Mi’s father smiled after seeing them still alive. Her mother appeared and they both took them. They coughed. Yoon Mi hugged her father tightly while holding Woohyun’s hand. But when they are going out of the door, a burning wood blocked their way and only a child can fit it the hole.

“Woohyun go out.” Yoon Mi’s father ordered.

“But…” Woohyun hesitated.

“Faster!” he yelled. Woohyun went out successful as he coughs. “Here, take Yoon Mi and ran out as fast as you can.” He ordered.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter