This Connection

My Crazy Fake Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 3: This Connection

 

Right when they entered the place, it was full off dazzling people. Every girl wears stunning jewelleries and their signatured bags. Everyone was just so rich for Yoon Mi’s eyes. She swallowed as she eyed them. Hoya walked coolly inside while Yoon Mi was clutching into his arms tightly. Hoya touched her chin. “Hey, chin up.”

Yoon Mi raised her chin up and walked inside. Then, a few guys walked to Hoya. All were really handsome and with one look, they sure are rich. Yoon Mi bit her lip. *Oh no, here they come. They’re going to insult me.* she lowered her head as they become closer.

“Hey, Hoya~” Sunggyu the son of Hyundai came to greet him. He shook hands with him while the son of Toyota, Dongwoo, bumped fist with him.

“Who’s your date?” he asked, peering to see the pretty lady.

Hoya pulled her out. “She’s Yoon Mi.”

Yoon Mi made a small bow and shyly smiled. Their eyes slightly widened. *Oh my, here comes the insults.*

“She’s really stunning and beautiful.” Sunggyu said. Yoon Mi gasped and slowly looked up at him. She pointed herself.

 “Me?”

Dongwoo chuckled. “Pretty and cute.”

Yoon Mi slightly blushed about the compliment. Hoya looked down at her with a smile. He leaned down a bit, “See? I told you, you were pretty.” He whispered. Yoon Mi elbowed him, slightly embarrassed. “By the way, they're my best buds.” he added.

“Nice to meet you.” she smiled. Sunggyu and Dongwoo smiled back nicely.

“Where are the others?” Hoya asked.

Sunggyu looked around and shrugged. “They’re not here yet. But Woohyun is.” Sunggyu leaned close to Hoya. “He’s with his future fiancée.” He chuckled.

“Hyung, you don’t know how difficult it was for Woohyun,” Hoya grinned. “We’ll greet the others.” Yoon Mi and Hoya bowed to them and walked to the other guests.

L, Sungyeol and Sungjong just came after they left. “Where is Hoya hyung?” Sungjong asked. Dongwoo pointed Yoon Mi and Hoya who were talking to some people.

“Is that her?” Sungyeol asked, referring to Yoon Mi. Sunggyu nodded his head.

“Hmm, what if she remembered him? It would be a great problem.” L said. The others nodded their heads in agreement.

After a couple of talking with the elites, Yoon Mi grew tired and felt thirsty. Hoya was talking at the CEO of DDM. She slightly pulled Hoya’s hands. “Excuse me.” he looked down at her, “What’s the matter, Yoon Mi?”

“Hoya, I’m thirsty.” She whispered.

“Ohh, I’ll get you a drink-“

Yoon Mi stopped him. “No. It’s fine. I’ll just get myself. Don’t leave the VIP alone.” She winked and walked to the refreshments table. Hoya shook his head as he watched her.

“Mr. Lee Howon?” The CEO grabbed his attention back.

“Yes? Where were we?”

When Yoon Mi arrived at the refreshments table, she eyed the different drinks in front of her. It’s the first time she saw lots of colorful drinks. “Hmm, what to drink.” She was about to pick the pink colored drink with a pineapple on top.

“I won’t drink that if I were you.” A voice said from her behind. She spun around and saw a guy cutely smiling at her. Right when she laid her eyes on him, she felt this connection. It seems like they already met.

 Yoon Mi gave him confused look. At first look, she doesn’t like how h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter