The perfect day

My Crazy Fake Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 28: The perfect day

 

After Yoon Mi washed up and changed her clothes, Woohyun is already waiting for her downstairs. She felt really akward when she saw him again and swallowed hard. She walks down the stairs. “Where are we going?” she questioned.

He looked at her from head to toe. “My wifey looks blooming today.” He complimented. Yoon Mi frowned. He held Yoon Mi’s hands and pulled her out of their house. Woohyun and Yoon Mi went inside the car. Woohyun never took his hands off Yoon Mi. “Where are we going, sir?” the driver asked.

“You know where.” He winked.

The driver smiled with a nod. Yoon Mi frowned at him. She just noticed that he’s holding his hand the same as Woohyun holds hers. She loosened her hand but Woohyun did not. “Yah, your hand.” Yoon Mi reminded.

Woohyun nonchalantly looked at her. Suddenly, Yoon Mi remembered what happened that night and turned red. She looked away so that Woohyun won’t notice her red cheeks. *What’s happening to me lately? That kiss never left my mind.* she sighed.

Then, Yoon Mi remembered something. “Right!” she took something out from her bag. It’s a small envelope with her payment inside. “My payment again.”

He gaped and awkwardly took the envelope. “Are you sure you’re not getting from Hoya?!” he questioned.

“I’m not!” she frowned.

He just slipped the money inside his pocket. Just a little more and Yoon Mi will finally pay her debt to him. He needs to move faster now and make Yoon Mi to fall for her already.

After a few minutes of driving, Yoon Mi and Woohyun arrived at the Lotte world. Yoon Mi peered by the glass window. “What are we doing here?”

Woohyun scoffed. “Whoa! You still don’t know?! How old are you?”

Yoon Mi gave him a look. “I’m asking you, Nam Woohyun.” She sternly said.

His smile fades as her cleared his throat. “Of course, we’re going to have a date!” he happily announced.

“Did you know, that 90% of couples break ups’ reason is because their going on a date in an amusement park?” she grinned.

Woohyun innocently blinked at her. Yoon Mi’s eyes widened. She found it cute when Woohyun did that. He’s so cute that she wants to squeeze his cheeks. “Really, I don’t know that. And besides, we’re not a couple who dates, we’re married a couple who dates.” He showed his ring finger to her.

He pulled Yoon Mi’s hand and pulled her out of the car. As they entered the amusement park, they went into a stall where you can buy lots of different ear headbands. Yoon Mi can’t hide it anymore, she’s actually excited and happy that they went there.

Woohyun wore her Minnie mouse ear while Woohyun wore the Micky Mouse ear headband. He placed his hea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter