True Feelings

My Crazy Fake Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*NOTE: English is not my first language. I'm sorry if there are wrong grammars. Please bare with me. ^^ Thank you!*

 

Chapter 1 (Prologue): True Feelings

 

Nam Woohyun’s POV

 

I waited for her to say the words I wanted to hear. I waited for her to sleep beside me and hug all night and just wake up with each other’s arms. How I wish for that moment to happen. And the most important thing, I waited for her to comeback. Now that she's back again, I promise not to let her go.

 

I peered under my blanket and turned my body to the other side where Yoon Mi’s sleeping at the floor. I tried my best not to make any necessary noise so I won’t wake her up. I saw her angelic sleeping face.

“Pretty,” I whispered. Every time I see her sleeping face, my heart is keep beating so fast like it’s going to run out of my chest. I held my throbbing chest and exhaled deeply. I watched her again and a smile crept up my lips. “Are you sleeping?” I asked. Although I know she's not going to respond.

I rested my chin at the back of my hands and stared at her. If I could just carry her and let her sleep at the soft cushion of my bed, it would be really nice. She won’t ever sleep at the ground like what she used to and have a good, comfortable sleep in my arms.

But I can’t do that. I don’t want her to discover my true feelings. I don’t want her to know that I’ve already fallen deeply in-love wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter