The big announcement

My Crazy Fake Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 10: The big announcement

 

The big day for the Nam’s had come. Every press gathered inside the conference hall of the LG Company. Everyone was busy preparing their cameras and video cameras. Some reporters sat down the long tables and opened their laptops at the same time.

Woohyun checked his wrist watch waiting for Yoon Mi who was preparing herself for the press conference. His mom styled her to look presentable to everyone especially with the other elites. The door opened and a pretty goddess walked out of the room.

Woohyun literally stared at her with awe. Her hair was tied up with a simple but elegant one-sided braid along her right shoulder. Her dress was simple but the way she wears it, she looked like she’s wearing a gown.

Yoon Mi walked to him with an eyebrow raised. She clapped her hands once in front of his face. “What’s up with you?” she asked.

He snapped out of his daze and saw Yoon Mi now so close to him. He feels like he’s going to blush. *Why Am I like this?! Do I fall for her that fast?! How come?!* He scolded himself and tried not to look at her face.

Woohyun’s father walked down the stairs fully prepared. His father fixed his neck tie as he ran down the staircase. Woohyun instantly held Yoon Mi’s hand. He swallowed hard after feeling her soft and warm hands again.

“Good morning.” Yoon Mi greeted and gave him a respectful bow. Mr. Nam smiled.

“Look at that. You’re so pretty.” He complimented.

Yoon Mi blushed with the compliment she received but she heard Woohyun snickered. She shot him a glare and he instantly stopped. “I hope both of you were ready.” His father smiled.

Woohyun one arm hugged Yoon Mi and pulled her close to him. “We’re always ready.”

Yoon Mi forced a smile. But after his father walked pass them, Yoon Mi pushed Woohyun away from her. “You’re doing so much skinship!” she yelled. Woohyun just gave her a greasy smile which caused for Yoon Mi to shudder.

Woohyun opened the passenger’s door for Yoon Mi and she slipped inside his car. Woohyun run around and entered the driver’s seat. He saw that Yoon Mi didn’t put her seatbelt strap on. He frowned and shook his head. “Look at that. Aren’t Hoya telling you to wear your seatbelt every time you ride a car?” he asked.

She frowned and puffed her cheeks. “I just forgot.” She lied. The truth is, Hoya always put the seatbelt for her and she got used to it.

He shook his head again, started the ignition and drove off.

Right when they arrived at the place. Press started to surround their car. Woohyun loved the attention but it’s the opposite of what Yoon Mi likes. The guards started to block their way so that the ‘new’ couples could get out of the car.

Woohyun opened Yoon Mi’s door and held his hand out. She frowned and glared up at him. *Psh. He’s being nice for the press!* she didn’t take his hand and stepped out of the car by herself. Woohyun was a bit shocked and embarrassed but he managed to cover up for it.

He quickly interlaced his fingers to Yoon Mi which caused for her to flinch in shock. She bit her bottom lip and gave Woohyun her small, blazing look. Woohyun leaned down her ears causing for the reporters to get wild just to get a photo. Sounds of shutters echoed the hall. “Can you at least smile?” he gritted through his forced smile.

“Why would I do that?” Yoon Mi gritted back.

“Becau

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter