Sofa war

My Crazy Fake Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 15: Sofa war

 

They arrived at their house again. Still, both of them are wondering, why do they feel very comfortable with each other? They do not get along that well yet, they still manage to keep up with the fake marriage.

After changing their clothes, Yoon Mi went to the kitchen to cook dinner. As usual, she will make her favorite bibimbap. While she’s making, Woohyun came down and slowly walked to the kitchen counter.

He planted his elbows at the marble table and rested his chin on his palms. With a smile, he looked up and Yoon Mi. “Aww~ my wifey is cooking our dinner~” he cooed.

Yoon Mi shot him a glare as she hugged her bowl. “I’m not making for you.” She rolled her eyes and turned her back to Woohyun.

He frowned and straightened himself up. “You’re not going to cook for me?” he gaped.

Yoon Mi just continued to mix her bibimbap and shook her head. “Why should I?”

Woohyun looked up and think of a possible answer to her question. He crossed his arms above his chest. “…Because I’m your husband.”

Yoon Min spun around. “Fake…husband.” She pointed out and was about to go sit at the sofa to watch her favorite show. Every night, she always eats in front of the TV. When Woohyun saw that she’s going to the sofa, he hurriedly ran there and lied down.

Yoon Mi gaped as she looked down at him. “Yah~ why are you lying there? Can you move?” she asked.

Woohyun exhaled and, closed his eyes and lazily placed his hands on his stomach. “No~ not until you make me dinner too~” he sang.

Yoon Mi bit her bottom lip. She placed the bowl of bibimbap on the table in front of the sofa and pulled Woohyun by his arms. “Get up! You’re long legs were occupying the space! Move!” she whined and tried her best to pull him up.

“No~ my food~” he smiled still his eyes were closed. Yoon Mi sighed so loud so that he could hear it.

“This sofa is big so that many people would fit! Move now! My show will start!” she yelped and looked at the TV screen. But still, Woohyun’s heavy weight makes it hard for Yoon Mi to pull him up.

“Just cook on your own! Don’t you know how to make bibimbap?” she asked, annoyed. If she has some super strength she should’ve thrown Woohyun away so that she could do her dinner habit.

“I don’t. At home, I always have someone to cook for me. I don’t cook.”

Yoon Mi blew a raspberry. She gave up on pulling Woohyun and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter