Awkward

My Crazy Fake Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 29: Awkward

 

Since what happened last night, Woohyun and Yoon Mi became really awkward with each other.

Until tomorrow morning…

Yoon Mi was the first one to wake up. She stretched her arms and bent right and left. She smiled as she inhales deeply. Something’s not right, it seems like she had a good sleep last night except to the fact that she didn’t easily fall asleep.

She closed her eyes and let the sunshine beam her face. She slowly opened her eyes and saw Woohyun smiling right in front of her face. “Good Morning my lovely thief.”

Yoon Mi gasped and covered herself with the blanket. Her cheeks are starting burn again when her kiss with Woohyun popped out inside her mind. “Aigoo~ is my wife being shy? So cute.” He complimented as he chuckles.

“I-I’m not shy! It’s just… awkward. I can’t stand to see your face because…” she paused and her heart started pumping so hard she can’t even say the words.

Woohyun took the blanket off her and stared in her eyes. “Because…” he raised an eyebrow.

Yoon Mi pushed him away and jumped out of the bed. “Aish! Stay away from me, Woohyun!” she yelped and ran outside to go inside the bathroom. She is about to close the door when Woohyun held the doorknob and stopped her.

“The more you send me away,” he went inside and closed the door behind them. “The more I’ll go near you.” He smirked and moves forward closer to Yoon Mi.

She keeps stepping back. “Yah! If you come closer to me… I’ll-“ she blinked when her back reached the sink. Woohyun keeps on lunging forward. She leans back. “W-Woohyun… I’m warning you…” she gulps and her heart is racing really fast.

Woohyun keeps on leaning until his face is close to Yoon Mi already. She closed her eyes. Woohyun stretched his hands and took his toothbrush. She opened an eye and saw Woohyun squeezing toothpaste into his toothbrush.

He grinned and offered her the toothpaste. “What? You think I’m going to kiss you again?” he teased.

Yoon Mi gaped and took her own toothbrush. “Ha! I-I’m not! Why would I?! Psh.” She angrily took the toothpaste from his han

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter