Piggyride

My Crazy Fake Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 18: Piggyride

 

Woohyun and Yoon Mi slipped inside the car. Again, Yoon Mi forgot to wear her seatbelt. When Woohyun turned to look at her he sighed and shook his head. Yoon Mi just looked outside as he waited for him to start the car.

Yoon Mi noticed it and looked at him. “Aren’t we going?” she asked.

Woohyun leaned in making Yoon Mi to gasp in shock. “Y-Yah!” she squeaked as she leaned back her seat. Soon, Woohyun’s face was just inches away from Yoon Mi’s face. She could already smell his perfume. Woohyun took the seatbelt from her sides and wore it for Yoon Mi.

She blinked when Woohyun did that for her. It will be the first time and Hoya was the only one who does that for her. She stared at Woohyun’s handsome face and examined it carefully. Through his long lashes, perfect nose, lips and jawline. For Yoon Mi, she really admits that he is handsome. Woohyun turned his head and that’s the time when they met eyes with each other.

Yoon Mi’s eyes slightly widened and her heart suddenly did flip flop thingy. He flashed a sweet smile and went back to his seat. Woohyun finally started the ignition and drove off. Yoon Mi secretly placed her hand above her throbbing chest and exhaled. *Why must I feel that?*

They stopped in front of a bookstore. Yoon Mi pushed the button and the window automatically winded down. She gaped as she curiously looked at the bookstore. “What are we doing here?” she turned her head but Woohyun was already gone.

Woohyun tapped her cheeks from outside. Yoon Mi turned her head and saw him grinning at her. “Omoya!” she blinked when she saw him calling her already.

“Come out.” He said.

Yoon Mi removed her seatbelt and stepped out of the car and followed Woohyun behind. She wiped her cheek where Woohyun poked her.

 As they entered the store, Yoon Mi’s jaw dropped at how many bookshelves welcomed her. With different kinds of genres, she immediately spotted her favorite section. ‘mangas’

Because Yoon Mi was awed, she didn’t move her place. Woohyun walked to her and held her wrist to pull her with him. Yoon Mi was still pre-occupied at the lovely books. Actually, Yoon Mi is the type of girl who reads a lot, not only mangas but also some other genres of her type.

“Is that the Nam couple?” the other girl pointed Woohyun who was pulling Yoon Mi. The other girl lowered her book and followed her friend’s gaze.

“Yeah that’s them! Whoa~ they look so sweet together~”

Woohyun and Yoon Mi stopped in front of an aisle of mangas. Yoon Mi’s eyes s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter