Night with Hoya

My Crazy Fake Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 26: Night with Hoya

 

Hoya finally had an alone time with Yoon Mi. He smiles as he looks that Yoon Mi’s right there beside him right now. “Should we hear music?” she asked him. Hoya just nodded with a smile. She the radio and a very sweet song came out. “Where are we going anyways?” Yoon Mi asked.

“Somewhere?” he looked at the road then back to her. “I just want to spend time with you.” He tenderly smiled at her. Yoon Mi smiled back and leaned back her seat a little more. Hoya’s eyes suddenly flickered at Yoon Mi’s hands and saw the wedding ring. He just sighed and continued driving.

Meanwhile, Woohyun kept playing with his bottom lip as he walks back and forth by the receiving area. “Aish. What time will she go home?” he checked his handphone, thinking if he’s going to send her a message to go home or not.

Yoon Mi and Hoya stopped by a park. Yoon Mi sat down at a bench facing the empty swing. Hoya came in front of her while his hands were behind his back. Yoon Mi blinked at him then bent to her right. “What are you hiding?” she frowned.

But Hoya doesn’t want it to show to her yet. “Yah~” Yoon Mi stood up and walked closer to Hoya. But he just stepped backwards as she steps near him. “Hoya~” she whined and her walk is turning into a jog now.

“Catch me if you can.” He teased.

Yoon Mi rubbed her nose and chased Hoya. “What’s that?! Show me!” she yelled as she chases Hoya behind.

“If you caught me, I’ll give this to you.” He teased. Yoon Mi ran faster and cornered Hoya. “Aha!”

She reached for Hoya’s arm but he just raised his hands up. “Why are you like this? If you don’t want to show it to me, fine.” She spun around and started walking away. Hoya shook his head with her childishness. He ran after Yoon Mi and popped the panda bear in front of her face.

“Uwah~” she instantly took it away from Hoya’s hands and hugged it tightly. She frowned then looked at Hoya. “What do you want? You just give me gifts when you want something.”

Hoya chuckled. “How did you know?”

“Tell me now.” She crossed her arms and waited for Hoya.

Hoya leaned forward that caused for Yoon Mi leaned back in shock. He stared at her eyes deeply and smiled. Yoon Mi swallowed hard with Hoya’s sudden and weird actions these past few days. “W-What?” she stuttered.

“Date me.” He said under his breath that sent

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter