Chapter 36

Against All The Odds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YURI'S POV

"Annyeong" I greeted Qri and Jiyeon as I get inside the room carrying this toy gun with me.

 

As expected none of them got scared of it.

 

Well, I just still didn't know that Jiyeon was the real Dragon Heiress I would've expect her to freak out.

 

But I'm really curious with what this Dragon Heiress could do.

 

"What are you doing here Yuri?" Jiyeon ask.

 

I see no fear in her eyes.

 

I should've known right from the start.

 

"I'm visiting my cousin. Is there a problem with that?" I ask raising an eyebrow to her.

 

"I don't think Qri wanted to see you" She said.

 

"Just leave now Yuri." Qri finally decided to speak.

 

I thought she had gone mute.

 

"I'm just checking on you dear cousin. The competition between the heiresses is getting nearer. No specific date but I know that you could feel it too. Wish your heiress could stand against Gyuri" I said and smirked.

 

"I'm sure the Dragon Heiress is not scared of Gyuri." Jiyeon said.

 

I look at her with a serious face.

 

"I could see that she's really not scared...but it's also possible that she's only trying to act tough. The way I see it the Dragon Heiress was still hiding on her cave" I said and smirked.

 

"Yoona is not hiding anymore" Jiyeon said and I smile.

 

"Of course dear. Yoona is not hiding." I said.

 

Yoona is not hiding but the Dragon Heiress was still pushing her luck not to get caught.

 

I turn to look at Qri again.

 

She seems in pain right now.

 

A perfect timing to attack her while she can't defend herself but I won't take that chance.

 

I think it's better to let Hyomin take revenge for me.

 

Sooner Hyomin will learn about what really happens and I will be the happiest person when that day came.

 

"Bye" I said and leave them.

 

Its fun to make them pissed off every time we meet.

 

**phone rings**

 

"Yes?" I pick up the call.

 

It's Suzy.

 

"Where are you? Why did you skip class?" Suzy ask.

 

"I'm on my way back now and the hell I care about those classes" I said.

 

"Yes, I do know that you don't give a damn but Gyuri unnie is looking for you" She said.

 

Gyuri is looking for me?

 

"Did she say why?" I ask while I'm on my way out of the hospital.

 

"She wanted to play the hunting game" She said and her voice lowered a little.

 

Hunting game?

 

"Is she that bored?" I ask.

 

"No. She's more like pissed" She said.

 

"And who will we play with?" I ask.

 

"The prisoners except Areum." She said.

 

I guess Gyuri is damn pissed.

 

"Alright see you" I said and get in my car.

 

"I thought she already stop playing that game" I said and put on my seatbelt.

 

"What game?"

 

I got startled and grab my gun...

 

"You're not planning to shoot me with that toy gun, are you?" Hyeri said and laugh at me.

 

Damn!

 

"What the hell are you doing here?! How did you get here in my car?!" I irritably ask her.

 

"Yuri-ah it's my talent to sneak everywhere without anyone noticing it. Don't you know that I sneak in here same time as you did?" She asks and give me a mocking smile.

 

Tsk.

 

"Get out!" I said.

 

"I will if you will answer my question. What game is it?" She ask again.

 

"Why do you wanna know?! It's none of your business! Now get out of my car!" I said.

 

"Fine" She said and finally get out of my car then. I drove back to school.

 

That woman is really acting suspicious.

 

If I were Gyuri I will stop trusting that girl.

 

SOYEON'S POV

Tsk!

 

Where the hell are you now Jeon Boram?!

 

Boram and I were here in the mall because she suddenly decided to spy on her real Mom.

 

But after a few seconds of following her Mom secretly we suddenly lost her.

 

I ask Boram to wait for me because I'll just use the restroom but when I come back she's not to where I left her.

 

Where did she go?!

 

We need to find Eunjung!

 

Hyomin called a while ago telling me what happen to the hospital and that she was worried that Eunjung would do something stupid.

 

I'm wondering why Jiyeon broke up with her but...

 

If you would ask me...

 

It's just for good.

 

I don't know if Jiyeon one of the Dragon's assassins but if ever she's not....

 

It's better if she will not drag Jiyeon to this mess.

 

The Wild Beast Mafia might use Jiyeon against Eunjung and that would be the end of everything for us.

 

And if in case Jiyeon was also an assassin the conflict might worsen because they're from different mafias.

 

Dragon and Eagle were still enemies and it will be hard for both of them if they will keep fighting for that love.

 

But anyway I'm still looking Boram.

 

Her car was still outside so that means she's still here somewhere in this mall but where?!

 

I look around and finally saw her near the jewelry stand.

 

 

 

 

 

But I frown when I notice that she was flirting on the sales ladies on the counter.

 

Damn it!

 

Why am I even working with a playgirl?!

 

I walk closer to her and she didn't even notice me.

 

Well, why would she notice me anyway?!

 

"Your hand is so delicate. This ring suits you well" Boram said to one of the sales ladies and kiss the back of that woman's hand.

 

I clench my fist.

 

If I was just holding a gun right now those flirts and this playgirl where already lying on the floor lifeless!

 

Then the girl leans on her closer to her.

 

AND SHE REALLY LET THAT GIRL KISS HER?!!!

 

Because of anger I angrily approached them and grab Boram away from those girls then pinch her ears.

 

"Ouuuhh ouch!! Ouch! Let go it hurts!" She wailed in pain while I'm still not letting go of her ear.

 

"Agassi please don't hurt Miss Boram" The sales lady said to me and I glared at her while still not letting go of Boram's ear.

 

This girl is the one who kissed Boram!!

 

"Back off if you still wish to live longer!" I said and the girl got scared and look down

 

I look at Boram again who really looks in pain because of what I'm doing to her.

 

I feel guilty but at the same time I DON'T.

 

"Tarawa!" I said and drag her with me to the parking area.

 

I don't care if people are staring.

 

This girl just really made me mad right now!

 

"Ouch Soyeon-ah! Let go! Please!" She keeps pleading but I only let her go when we reach the car.

 

I cross my arms and frown at her while she was rubbing her ears.

 

"So now you do know my name...Stop playing me Jeon Boram I'm not your toy!" I angrily said to her.

 

"Tsk. I'm not playing you Soyeon-ah. What are you saying? And why are so mad at me? What are we?!" She asks and yelled at me.

 

That made me think.

 

Why am I acting this way?

 

What do I care if Boram flirts with every girl she met?

 

It's none of my business right?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter