Chapter 21

Against All The Odds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

GYURI'S POV

"Where is Suzy?" I ask

 

I haven't seen that kid since this afternoon.

 

"Oh the kid is in a bad mood. She's walking around the city with her katana" Yuri replied.

 

"Why is she in a bad mood?" I curiously ask.

 

"Because of Lee Areum. Don't worry. One day she'll finally wake up in that dream. She'll only get hurt for loving an enemy" She said.

 

And that is true.

 

"By the way, I heard that Im Yoona told everyone that she's the heiress of the Dragon Mafia. Did you confirm it?" I ask.

 

If Eunjung is really the lost heiress of the eagle there's a huge possibility that Yoona is really the heiress of the dragon but then we can't be so sure with it.

 

"I didn't find any mafia background about Yoona but I do find out that she know Qri and Areum. Those two might have been keeping distance from Yoona to make it not so obvious" She said.

 

"Possibly... Take them to me. I wanna make sure that we're doing this right. I don't want to disappoint my Dad" She said.

 

"Gyuri-ah. Your biological Dad is a cop. There's no way we could get him without bloodshed for sure" She said.

 

"I don't care what you do to him as long as you bring him to me alive. He doesn't know my existence and I live my life without him." I said.

 

"Ok. How about Eunjung? Eunjung is stronger than our men" She said.

 

"Leave her and Yoona first. I only need her Dad and her Mom. We need to confirm things once again. My Dad will be back next week and I don't want any complications" I said.

 

"As you wish." She said and stand up.

 

"Yuri" I call her again.

 

"Yes?" She ask.

 

"If things got confirmed kill all of our prisoners" I said.

 

"All of them?" She ask in shocked.

 

"Yes. It will be a great fight if both of my sisters were in rage. My sisters didn't receive proper trainings as a mafia. They need pure luck to win against me" I said and smirked.

 

"But Eunjung defeated you before" She said and I glare at her.

 

"Right...She only wins because you let her win. I'll go and do what you ask me" She said and hurriedly leave.

 

Hmm.

 

I don't think Eunjung would fight back if the love her life was at stake.

 

"You ask for me"

 

I rolled my eyes.

 

She really doesn't know how to knock.

 

"Don't you know how to knock?! Why just now?!" I irritably ask.

 

"Oh sorry. I met Suzy on my way here. She's like a freak walking with her katana so I accompany her for a while. Now tell me what you need" She said and sit comfortably on the couch in front of me.

 

"I'm going to shoot you with this gun right now Lee Hyeri" I said and point the gun to her.

 

She smirked.

 

"C'mon. You can't do that to me. You still need my service Gyuri-ah." She said.

 

Tss.

 

She was right about it.

 

I still need her service.

 

"I want you kidnap this girl. She lives with Qri and Areum so I doubt Suzy and Yuri could do it. Do your tricks to get her" I said.

 

She's a smart kid and I'm sure she could find a way on how to make it happen.

 

"Park Jiyeon...what will you do to Qri's fiancée? You have her parents right? Is this girl involved to the Dragon Mafia too?" She ask while checking the documents I give to her.

 

"Park Jiyeon is not the mafia kinda girl. Her Mom keep it from her obviously so she knows nothing about this but that girl will be very useful to me" I said.

 

"That's creepy....well, I can't promise you anything. Qri is not just strong. She's also smart and Areum is pretty good at investigating things. I might get caught but I will do my best to give you what you want" She said.

 

This is the first time she give me that kind of answer.

 

She's always positive about things.

 

"Are in directly turning down my order?" I ask.

 

"No. I'm stating possibilities Gyuri-ah. I'm going to face elite assassins. They won't be assign to guard Yoona if they can't perform that job properly. Doing this might cost of my life so I'm telling you possibilities. Nevertheless, I would still do my best to fulfill my task" She said.

 

"Very well, I'm still expecting that you won't fail me Hyeri-ah" I said.

 

She smiled at me and then wear her nerdy glasses.

 

"I leaving then" She said jumping out of the window.

 

Could someone please tell me if there's something wrong with the doors in this house.

 

"Unnie!"

 

Ah jinja!

 

People should learn how to knock before they get into my room.

 

I glared at Suzy....

 

They were right..

 

She looks like a freak caring that katana with her.

 

What's wrong with this kid?

 

"What do you want?" I ask..

 

"Please tell me why Areum can't like me?!" She ask.

 

"Because she's your enemy and she love someone else" I said

 

Why do I have to deal with this problem too?

 

"Then, give me permission to kill Park Jiyeon!!" She said.

 

THE NEXT DAY

JIYEON'S POV

I wake up feeling a warm breath touching my face.

 

I open my eyes and gaze upon the most wonderful thing that ever happen to me.

 

I smile and brought my hand to her cheek.

 

Then start tracing her eyebrows down to her nose and then her lips.

 

"Good morning baby" She suddenly speaks with her eyes close and hugs me tighter.

 

I giggled.

 

"Hey Jungie. You're squishing me!" I said but she hug me tighter and roll.

 

Now she's smiling on top of me.

 

"I fell asleep in here since you don't wanna let me go" She said and place a light kiss on both of my cheeks.

 

I giggled.

 

"Wae?" She ask.

 

"I don't know...I'm very happy right now Jungie." I confessed.

 

"You're happy because I'm here?" She ask and I nodded.

 

"So did you forgive me already?" She ask.

 

Speaking of that... those things that I found out last night..

 

I'm not sure if I should be happy or sad about it.

 

It could also be both .

 

I'm happy that Eunjung and I were rea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter