Chapter 23

Against All The Odds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EUNJUNG'S POV

Is she that someone ?

 

"Jiyeon-ah I really really miss you!!" She said while still hugging my girlfriend.

 

DAMN IT!!

 

SHE IS HUGGING MY GIRLFRIEND!!

 

HOW DARE SHE?!!!

 

"Oh you have someone with you. I didn't notice." She said and finally let go of MY GIRLFRIEND!

 

She didn't notice me?!

 

She's not a good liar.

 

Tss.

 

"I'm Ham Eunjung. Jiyeon's GIRLFRIEND" I said putting emphasis on the word 'GIRLFRIEND' to let her know that I wasn't happy  and pull Jiyeon away from her.

 

"Girlfriend? She have a fiancée..." She said and give me a mocking smile.

 

This girl is looking for a body pain.

 

Who the hell she think she is??!!!

 

"Jungie. Let's go....Hyeri please. Stop doing this already." Jiyeon said.

 

What's really her deal with this Hyeri girl??

 

Why does it seems like she's trying to avoid this girl?

 

"But I miss you Jiyeonnie" She said trying to act cute.

 

"She said stop so stop!! My girlfriend doesn't want to see you! Go back home and just read your books nerd!" I said.

 

I didn't mean to be rude but she's really annoying.

 

"Tsk. Heiresses were all hot headed person. You were all the same. Can't deny you guys are related" She said.

 

What?

 

"Look....I have no idea and I don't care what you were saying. My girlfriend doesn't want you around so stay out!" I said and she smirked.

 

Just a little bit more and I'm going to punch her right on the face.

 

"Jungie c'mon....Let's just leave" Jiyeon said pulling my arm.

 

Tss.

 

I just turn my back and wrap my arm around Jiyeon's shoulder as we leaving that girl behind.

 

"Who is that nerd?! Is she that someone you're talking about?" I ask Jiyeon as we walk.

 

I can help not to show the annoyance in me.

 

"She's Lee Hyeri and no...she's not that someone I'm talking about.. Calm down please" She said to me.

 

"I don't want to act this way Jiyeon but how can I calm down when there's a lot of threat around?! There's Qri and Areum and now...that nerd!" I said and kick the stone on the road out of frustration.

 

"Yah! Jungie, I don't know why you're acting this way...You make me feel like I was cheating on you and that you never believe me when I say I love you." She said and pout.

 

**sigh**

 

"Sorry...I didn't mean to make you feel like that. It's just that....I think I'm just insecure. Areum or Qri obviously could give you a perfect life and they have lots of qualities that you could be proud of, while me? I'm just a troublemaker and anytime I could drag you in danger without even knowing it." I said and sighed again.

 

This is the first time I ever regret being a gangster.

 

Well, I never thought that I could still find happiness after everything.

 

Now, I've gone too far and created this messy life.

 

All I want now is to give her the very best in me but I have nothing to give.

 

"Everything and anything was at its best when they're not compared and danger was a part me since I was born." She said.

 

Huh?

 

She smile at me while I'm just looking at her.

 

What does she mean?

 

"What do you mean by danger is a part of you ever since you were born?" I curiously ask.

 

"It's a part of things that I badly want to tell you but I can't do it right now Jungie. You promised that you would wait right?" She said.

 

"Yeah. I will wait" I said

 

I feel like she have a lot of secrets.

 

"Thank you" She said and place a light kiss on my cheek.

 

I smile.

 

This girl really knows how to get me.

 

"But still I wanna know who is that someone." I said and she laugh at me again.

 

Heol.

 

"Yah! Stop laughing!" I said and she did try to stop laughing and hug my arm.

 

Tsk

 

"Why do you wanna know who is it?" She ask.

 

"Because I'm really curious. There is a saying that first love never dies. What if you meet her again and realize that you still love her?" I said

 

"Well....a lot of that is right. I met her again and fall deeper" She said

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"WHAT?!!" I got really shocked with she just said.

 

I suddenly want to wreck everything around me.

 

I look at her and she was laughing at me.

 

"Yah! Park Jiyeon this isn't funny! Stop playing with my feelings!" I said and walk a head of her.

 

She just laugh at me??!!

 

Is everything just a joke to her?!

 

Is my feelings just a joke for her?!!

 

Damn it!

 

I feel like crying right now.

 

"Eunjung wait up!.....Yah! Jungie!"

 

I could hear Jiyeon calling me and trying to catch up but I don't think I could face her right now.

 

"Yah! It was you!"

 

What?

 

That made me stop and face her.

 

It was me?

 

"What do you mean it was me? Is this another joke Park Jiyeon?" I ask while frowning at her

 

I love her but her jokes were not funny at all.

 

It's hurting me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter