Chapter 18

Against All The Odds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EUNJUNG'S POV

It's already lunch.

 

"C'mon Jiyeonnie. Eat with us please" I hold her hand and pleaded.

 

"No. I told you I won't eat with that girl" She said and frown.

 

"But she's my sister. I can't let her eat alone. She's new here" I said trying to convince her.

 

"Then, let your annoying friend be with her!" She said

 

**sigh**

 

"She will get awkward with Hyomin alone" I said.

 

"Don't worry. We'll settle this problem. The three of you can eat together and I'll eat all by myself. In that case you don't have to worry about anything. Problem solved" She said while angrily shoving all her things inside her bag.

 

I scratch the back of head.

 

"Are you ok?" I ask.

 

"Yeah, of course...why I wouldn't be ok?" She said arching her eyebrows to me.

 

"You're mad at me." I said.

 

"No. I'm not" She said and look down.

 

"Hey girlfriend. Look at me" I said.

 

"Just eat with her. I'll be fine by myself" She said, grab her bag and walk outside of the classroom.

 

"Unnie~ let's go now. I'm hungry!" Yoona excitedly said and drag me to the canteen.

 

I want to eat with both my sister and Jiyeon but Jiyeon doesn't like to eat with Yoona.

 

And I also think that she really don't like Yoona at all.

 

So now she's eating alone and I'm Hyomin and Yoona.

 

"Why Jiyeon doesn't like you Yoona?" Hyomin ask her.

 

"I don't know. Ever since in our former school she doesn't really like me no matter how hard I try to be friends with her. I don't know if I did something that offends her before...I tried to ask her but she told me there's none." Yoona said and she looks so sad about it.

 

"Sorry Eunjung but I think your girlfriend is some kind of a spoiled brat...just saying" Hyomin said.

 

**sigh**

 

I look at Jiyeon from the other table.

 

She's only playing with her food.

 

I really feel that there's something bothering her right now.

 

"Can I join her?" I ask them

 

"Unnie, don't leave me~" Yoona said and pout.

 

"Bu-"

 

"Unnie we haven't seen each other for years. I really miss you a lot. I think Jiyeon would understand if you would spend some time with me" Yoona said pleading.

 

Hays.

 

"Hyomin-ah, can you accompany her?" I ask Hyomin.

 

"What?! Me?! With that spoiled brat?...No way Eunjung!" She disagree.

 

"Please Hyo." I pleaded too.

 

She sighed.

 

"Fine! But don't blame me if your girlfriend break her bones" She said.

 

"Thanks Hyo and please don't hurt her for me" I said and Hyomin unwillingly go to accompany Jiyeon.

 

It was supposed to be me but....

 

"So unnie. Say ah" Yoona said and try to feed me.

 

I just smile at her and gladly accepted it.

 

I turn to look at Hyomin and Jiyeon but then they're not on their table anymore.

 

Where did they go?

 

"Wow, nice girlfriend Eunjung. Who is she?"

 

Now it was a surprise!

 

PARK GYURI!!

 

"What are you doing here Gyuri?" I irritably ask

 

She wasn't supposed to be here.

 

"She transferred here with us Eunjung" Yuri said and sits beside my sister.

 

"Hey, what's your name?" She ask Yoona and smile.

 

"Please leave me and my sister alone" I said.

 

"Oh great! She was the sister you wanna marry before that's why you dump me. Awesome!" Gyuri said and smirked.

 

Damn!

 

This is not good.

 

"She's your ex-girlfriend unnie?" Yoona ask.

 

"No. C'mon. Let's just leave." I said and was about to stand up but someone make me sit again from behind.

 

"Eunjung stay a little while. We're not going to eat you" Suzy whispered to me.

 

"I don't know what's going on but it looks like you're bad person" Yoona said to them.

 

Damn it!

 

She should've just shut up!!!

 

"Your sister knows nothing. She's at lost in all of this Eunjung. I thought it would be fun but I guess not. I hope she does survive" Gyuri said and they left us.

 

Tss.

 

"Unnie who are they? What do they mean by survive?" Yoona worriedly ask.

 

I took a deep breath to calm myself.

 

"They're nobody and it was nothing. Forget about what they say and I want you to promise me that you will stay away from that girls. Arasso?" I strictly said.

 

"Yes, unnie but wh-"

 

"No more talking about them" I said.

 

"Ok unnie. We will not talk about them." She said.

 

BORAM'S POV

I came to my filthy rich Dad's office to inform him about Soyeon.

 

I had been trying to call him but he's not picking up and so does her secretary is not picking up my calls.

 

"Good morning Ms. Jeon"

 

The guard greeted me.

 

I didn't greet him back.

 

Who cares?

 

I was on my way to the elevator when the guy that I ask to watch over Soyeon rush into me.

 

"Ms. Jeon! Ms. Jeon!" He was panting when he approach me.

 

"What's wrong?" I boringly ask him.

 

"Your father's office was locked and I haven't seen her secretary since yesterday. I keep knocking on Mr. Jeon's office but I get no response" He said

 

"Maybe because nobody's inside" I said.

 

"No Ms. Jeon. Your father's car was still in the parking. The guard also said that he haven't seen Mr. Jeon leaving the building" He said and that made me worry a little.

 

"Come with me" I said and we get in the elevator and headed to my filthy rich Dad's office.

 

"Ms. Jeon. Your Dad's client keeps on calling. Mr. Jeon was supposed to meet them yesterday"

 

And there I start hearing complains.

 

Tsk.

 

How annoying?!!

 

I ignored them and just knock on my Dad's office.

 

Tsk.

 

Too bad the wall isn't made out of glass.

 

I can't see what's inside.

 

And I think you could conclude why it isn't made out of glass.

 

I tried to open it but it's lock like what they said.

 

"Don't you have an extra key?" I ask.

 

"Only Mr. Jeon have the key on his office Ms. Jeon" He said.

 

**sigh**

 

I lean my ears on the door to hear if someone's inside.

 

But I can't hear anything...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 ...

 

I can't hear anything but I did smell something.

 

My heart then starts pounding.

 

I'm nervous..

 

 

 

 

 

 

Did I just smell blood?

 

"Move" I said them and then start kicking the door till it finally gave in.

 

"Ahhhh~! / Oh my God~!"

 

Those are the reactions from people behind me after seeing what's inside.

 

Screaming’s and all.

 

Even I was too shocked with this.

 

This isn't my first time seeing something like this but this.....

 

I cover my nose.

 

The smell is really unpleasant.

 

My Dad's secretary was sitting on my Dad's chair with her head over the table.

 

She got beheaded and that's so brutal!!

 

But what the heck is with that smell?

 

AND WHERE IS MY FILTHY RICH DAD?!!

 

"I-I'm cal-ling the police" One of the employee said.

 

Her hands were shaking while dialing.

 

I headed to the security to c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter