Chapter 34

Against All The Odds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YURI'S POV

Jiyeon suddenly run out of the classroom and Eunjung immediately chase her.

 

Now, what kind of drama is that?

 

"Lover's quarrel?" Suzy ask.

 

"I think so" Gyuri replied

 

"They'll end up fighting anyway right? They have to kill each other" I said and smirked.

 

"You're just so bitter about love Yuri" Suzy said.

 

"I'm not bitter. I just want you to know that falling in love with your enemy is always a tragedy. So you better stop your madness about Lee Areum." I said to her.

 

Suzy frowns and cross her arms while Gyuri just rolled her eyes on us.

 

"You two better stop talking about nonsense things alright?" Gyuri said to us.

 

"You did fall in love with your own sister too Gyuri" I said.

 

"That was before!....When I still don't know that she's my sister. Now all I have for her was hate! I'm going to erase both them in this world!" She irritably said and kick the seat in front of her

 

The one sitting there fall and her things were everywhere.

 

She was about to complain but the three of us glared at her so she immediately look away and silently pick up her things.

 

Tsk.

 

Boring

 

"So what's your plan now Gyuri-ah? What did your father said?" I ask.

 

"Tss. The worst thing that I would ever hear from him" She said.

 

"But aren't you scared of going against his words unnie? He'll probably kill you if he find out that you are plotting something fir the Eagle to kill the Dragon" Suzy said.

 

I kinda agree with Suzy

 

This is suicide.

 

"That's why I'll be needing your help. In our mafia you two are the only one I could trust. Are you with me?" Gyuri ask  

 

"I'm on it. No need to ask" I said.

 

"Thank you Yuri" Gyuri said

 

This is the first time she ever go against her father and it's very risky.

 

But I had been with different fights alongside with Gyuri and Suzy.

 

I can't let her do this alone.

 

"Of course I'll always help you too unnie but..... Could you let Areum live for me? Please." Suzy ask her trying to be cute.

 

This kid.

 

"I can't let Areum be free" Gyuri said and that made Suzy pout.

 

Tsk.

 

She should stop this madness already.

 

Does she really think that Lee Areum will like her?

 

"...but she could be your slave" Gyuri said.

 

Huh?

 

Slave?

 

"My slave?.... Does that mean she would do everything I ask her to do?" Suzy amusedly ask.

 

"She will be your slave. You don't have to ask her to do things for you. You need to command her and let her please you coz you will be her master" I explained to her.

 

"Wow! Awesome! Thank you unnie! You are the best!" Suzy said and suddenly hug Gyuri but that was only for a moment because Gyuri doesn't like to hug.

 

"Why you always give what that kid wants Gyuri-ah?" I said.

 

"Because I could give her what she ask. Don't be jealous Yuri. I would give Hyomin to you if I could.. but I couldn't so I'm sorry" She said.

 

"Tsk. I'm not jealous. Don't get me wrong. It's just that I want Suzy to be completely over with Lee Areum but you will just draw them closer if you do that" I said.

 

"Do you really think Areum would fall in love with Suzy after Suzy kill her parents and love ones? I don't think it would happen. Let's show Suzy that we are never against her and let her stop on her own" Gyuri said while Suzy was smiling like an idiot day dreaming on her seat.

 

She looks insane dreaming about Areum and she looks like a freak when she's with her katana.

 

Only few times that this kid looks normal.

 

"But Gyuri...How would you make Eunjung kill Jiyeon?" I ask.

 

I'm curious how she plans to do it.

 

"You'll know" She said and smile.

 

A kind smile from Park Gyuri that means....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

DANGER.

 

BORAM'S POV

I already call Eunjung and Jiyeon to come here in the hospital.

 

We are still waiting for Jihyun to and the doctors.

 

"Hyomin-ah what happen? How come Jihyun was shot? Who did that to her?" I ask.

 

"I was on my way to school when I saw Qri's car. She's heading somewhere out of the City. I don't know what had gotten into me but I did follow her instead of going straight to school. When I found Qri she was already surrounded by men with guns and I also saw the lady on the picture in your room before Boram-ah" Hyomin explained.

 

"Qri was surrounded with men holding guns? Why would she be in that place?" Soyeon worriedly ask.

 

I don't know if because she's worried about her sister or she's really just concern about Qri and she's trying to deny it.

 

And why is that thought making me sad?

 

Heol.

 

"I don't know. All I think that time was to save Qri but I still didn't make it. I failed" Hyomin said.

 

"Hey. Jihyun will be fine. You didn't fail ok? I'm sure the doctors could cure her but.....Did Jihyun defended herself?" I ask.

 

I'm just curious.

 

"I think so...She have guns and I also saw bodies on the ground. I'm not sure if they're still alive or what" Hyomin said.

 

"Jihyun fight back. Her parents were taken by the wild beast mafia..." I said

 

Soyeon and I look at each other.

 

"Qri is hiding something. We have to figure that out"

JIYEON'S POV

Damn!

 

If Eunjung was not with me this time I would go straight to the hideout and kill all of them.

 

I'm sure they're the reason why Qri is in the hospital right now.

 

If something bad ever happens to Qri I swear I would never forgive them!

 

I feel like this taxi is running too slow!

 

And it's damn annoying!

 

I clenched my fist in anger and frustration.

 

"Baby..." Eunjung make me look at her and hold my hand

 

"Let's be positive ok?" She said and wipes my tears that won't stop falling...

 

I'm looking at her....

 

Eunjung is worried..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

...and hurt?

 

I don't know why but her eyes say it all.

 

What's wrong?

 

"Qri will be just fine. I'm sure of that. She promised not to leave you right?" She said and kisses my forehead.

 

Why?

 

Why does Eunjung sounds like she doesn't wanna say those words at all?

 

I was about to ask her but we finally arrive at the hospital.

 

We immediately look for Qri.

 

Qri is lying on the hospital bed unconscious.

 

I felt relieved when I saw that she looks fine

 

But what happen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter