Chapter 5

Endless Love

They reached the restaurant..

Gerald opened the door of car for Kim..

Kim: thank you!

Gerald: hmm,K and J resto?

Kim: Kim and Jervis! he's my business partner! Come inside, ipapakilala kita!

They went inside the restaurant..

Jervis was already inside,waiting..

Lumapit sila sa kanya..

Kim: *tapped Jervis' shoulder* I'm sorry,am I late already?

Jervis: *lumingon and smiled* just on time! *then kissed her on the cheek*

Gerald got uncomfortable with that..

Jervis: *held Kim's hand and put his other arm around her waist*

Mas lalong di mapakali si Gerald..

Kim: Hey! We need not to pretend,the guy over here is safe! he isn't related to Zhan niether he is one of his spy!

Jervis: *removed his hand from her* then tell me who's this guy with you here then!
 

Kim: By the way this is Gerald! Gerald,this is Jervis,my business partner! he is my co-owner of this resto!

Gerald: *offered a hand to shake*I'm glad to finally meet the business partner of my wife..*smiled*

Jervis: hey Mrs. Anderson! you mean,he is the Gerald Anderson? your husband?

Gerald: yes I am her husband! *said it with all the confidence*

Kim: *looked at Gerald then nodded at Jervis*

Jervis: wow! so tell me why are you two together?

Kim: drop your dirty mind jervis! umagang umaga, he just drove me here para hindi ako malate sa breakfast "date" natin..*laughed*

Jervis: Pare,it's just a friendly date huh! alam ko naman na may asawa na itong kaibigan ko na ito eh,kaso ang alam ko talaga tuluyan na siyang iniwan..

Kim: Jervis, you're talking too much! Gerald,aren't you late with work?

Gerald: yeah! I'll be late if I won't leave in a minute,I will just fetch you here after work!

Kim: *nodded*

Gerald left for work..

Jervis: so?? *naughty smile* why are you with your husband?

Kim: I accepted his help..*then umupo*

Jervis: finally! *laughed* I am so happy for you!

Kim: hey! just his help that I am accepting, no other!

Jervis: we'll never know, you may rekindle the love that you've shared few years ago! so you're living with him now?

Kim: I will be moving in today,Zhan went to my place last night and asked me same proposal,I said no! as I always do, but he won't give up! he'll be back again tonight,so Gerald decided that I've got to move in today so Zhan won't see me at my place anymore!

Jervis: so you're living with Gerald for good?

Kim: of course not! pag napaniwala ko na si Zhan at bumalik na siya sa pinanggalingan niya, I will live a separate life from him again,just like for the past 4 years!

Jervis: hmmmmm..let's see!

 

88888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888