Chapter 32

Endless Love

At last the wait is over! The nurse assigned at the nursery entered the room carrying their baby..

She handed the baby to Kim..

Kim's crying again while holding her baby, gerald's beside her with his one arm around her shoulder..

Kim: Hi baby, I'm your mommy..*still crying*

Gerald: *wiped her tears and held his son's hands and kissed them* I'm your daddy son..

Kim: *kissed the baby*

Both of the new parents were ecstatic with the most precious gift they've received..

Mommy Vangie: Come to lola my dear little boy..

Kim: *handed the baby and smiled*

Mommy Vangie: naku! kamukha ata ang daddy! *laughed*

Daddy Randy: Parang ang lolo ang kamukha e!
 

Ate Kate: Kamukha ni Gerald dad! *laughed*

Daddy Randy: Sino ba ang kamukha ni Gerald, hindi ba ako?

Mommy Vangie: Naku dad, sige na kamukha mo na rin! *laughed*

WHile they're arguing whom the baby look like, Kim and Gerald hugged each other..

Kim: I cannot ask for more hon..

Gerald: thank you babe, thank you for our son! I love you!

Kim: *smiled* I love you too hon!

Gerald: *kissed her lips* We will be good parents to him!

Kim: *nodded*

They were interrupted by Ate Kate's question..

Ate Kate: Ano palang ipapangalan natin sa kanya?

Kim and Gerald looked at each other..

 KIM and GERALD: Giacobbe Ralph!

Ate Kate: wow! Nice name!

Mommy Vangie: *talked to the baby* We'll now call you Giacobbe Ralph Chiu Anderson! *smiled and kissed her apo*

Everybody's happy with the new Anderson in the family, surely the upcoming reunion for the Anderson Clan would be extra special since the new member is coming from Daddy randy's family!

 

2 more days in the Hospital and they're ready to go home. Kim and baby Giacobbe Ralph were given a surprise party when they got home, planned by Gerald.

The most surprising part is that, Kim's parents joined the party, they come home from the States to see their apo...

They were so happy to finally have an apo, they thanked Gerald for taking good care of Kim and for giving them Giacobbe..

Mommy Elena: Anak! *hugged Kim* We are so happy for you and Gerald!

Kim: Thanks mom! *smiled*

Mommy Elena: Can I carry my apo? *smiled*

Gerald: *gave Giacobbe to mommy Elena*

Mommy Elena: Aww, kamukhang kamukha ang tatay! *smiled and looked at Kim and Gerald*

Kim: *looked at Gerald and smiled*

Daddy William: Gerald, alagaan mo ang baby girl namin at syempre pati na ang apo namin..

Gerald: Yed dad! *smiled and wrapped his right arm on Kim's waist*

Daddy William: I know marami na kayong pinagdaanan, be strong! You have your own family now! Wag kayong magkakasakitan ng loob, if an unavoidable circumstances permit, you need to talk about it right away!

Gerald and Kim: *listened and nodded as an acknowledgement to daddy William's pieces of advice*

Mommy Elena: Gerald, wag mong paiiyakin ulit itong si Kimmy namin dahil kapag bumalik yan na umiiyak sa amin, hindi mo na mababawi! *laughed*

Gerald: *smiled* Yes ma!

Kim: Tama na nga po yan, masyado niyo namang tinatakot itong asawa ko! *laughed*

Daddy William: O sige, hiramin muna namin ang apo ko!

Kim: sige dad, asikasuhin lang namin ang mga bisita..

 

The night after the party, Gerald joined Kim at the nursery while she feeds their son, after feeding the baby, the couple left baby Giacobbe at the nursery with his 2 nannies and they went to their bedroom..

Kim: Hon?

Gerald: *looked at her*

Kim: *smiled* Thank you for the party! I didn't expect mom and dad would be here.

Gerald: *gave her a quick kiss on the lips* I know you missed them already at saka gusto rin nilang makita yung apo nila..

Kim: *laughed* Sobrang saya nila kanina!

Gerald: Babe,mas masaya ako! *looked at her seriously*

Kim: *smiled*

Gerald: Thank you for making me happy everyday Babe!

Kim: That's what I'm tasked to do as your wife! *laughed*

Gerald: And what do you think will be my task as your husband? *smiled naughtily*

Kim: *giggled* Hon! I just gave birth! Gusto mo atang sundan agad si Giacobbe!

Gerald: *smiled* Pwede na ba?

Kim: *laughed* You're crazy honey! Narinig mo ba sinabi ng doctor kanina?

Gerald: Of course! Nevermind, mabilis lang ang isang buwan, kaya humanda ka sa akin babe!

Kim: *laughed* Ngayon pa lang natatakot na ako hon!

Gerald: *he kissed her and lasted for a minute until they broke away* Baka di ako makapagpigil!

Kim: *giggled* Sabi mo,mabilis lang ang 1 month di ba?

Gerald: Parang di ko kakayanin yun! *shook his head*

Kim: Hon, mabilis lang yun! para naman walang kasunod agad si Giacobbe! *giggled*

Gerald: Do I have the choice? *shrugged his shoulder*

He put her head on his chest and wrapped his arms around her and they went to sleep..

 

2 months after, Baby Giacobbe's christening happened, their family, relatives and friends are all present to celebrate the joyful event..

Gerald already went back to work, Kim on the other hand decided to be a full time mom until Giacobbe turns one year old.

So she would just stay at home babysitting Giacobbe and sometimes with Keisha.The three loved that routine everyday and they were now used to staying just at home the whole day!

Gerald got busier at work and would usually comes home very late in the evening and would leave home very early. He would still text and call Kim and will ask her about Giacobbe while he's at the office.

 

It's been for a while since they had a family bonding just the three of them. He already missed his son and Kim, but he has to work for them.

Kim busied herself in taking care of Giacobbe so she won't feel Gerald's away..

It's almost 10pm on a Friday night, Kim got a call from Jervis..

Kim: oh Jervis! may problema ba?

Jervis: Naistorbo ba kita?

Kim: Hindi naman, tulog na rin si baby Giacobbe!

Jervis: Kamusta na ang inaanak ko?

Kim: Okay naman sya, super takaw! *laughed*

Jervis: E kamusta naman ang mommy nya?

Kim: Anong klaseng tanong yan? Bakit ka ba napatawag? Saka ang ingay dyan!

Jervis: Sandali lang,lalabas ako!

Kim: Nasaan ka ba?

Jervis: Nasa bar!

Kim: E bakit ka tumawag?

Jervis: Kimmy, nasaan si Gerald?

Kim: Nasa office,mag-oovertime daw siya ngayon kase madaming kailangang tapusin!

Jervis: Wala nga siya dyan sa bahay niyo ngayon?

Kim: Ikaw Jervis, hindi ko gusto yang mga tanong mo, diretsuhin mo na nga ako!

Jervis: Kase parang wala naman sa office yung asawa mo!

Kim: Ano?

Jervis: I'm at the bar right now,nasabi ko naman sa'yo yung babaeng dinidate ko di ba?

Kim: *laughed* oo! so magkasama kayo?

Jervis: Yeah, you know I'm not so into this partying pero for her, gagawin ko!

Kim: Naku inlababo na ang kaibigan ko!

Jervis: Tinamaan ako nang pagkalalim lalim! *laughed*

Kim: I can see it! Ano na nga pala yung sasabihin mo about kay Gerald?

Jervis: Hindi mo magugustuhan ito pero kaibigan kita, kaya ko ito ginagawa, pero Kimmy, take it easy baka mali ako ng akala!

Kim: Jervis wag mo na nga akong binibitin! ano nga?

Jervis: I saw your husband here!

Kim: Sure kang si Gerald yun?

Jervis: Sana nga hindi siya yun!

Kim: Oh anong ginagawa niya dyan?

Jervis: Remember yung sinabi ko sa'yo I saw them at a resto sa isang hotel in Makati? Yun ang kasama nya ulit na girl!

Kim: Si Mish?

Jervis: yeah?

Kim: tapos?

Jervis: Nakita ko sila holding hands while entering the bar..

Kim: huh? Are you sure?

Jervis: I took a picture of them, baka nagkakamali ako, ikaw na lang ang tumingin, I'll send you an MMS in a bit!

Kim: okay..*sighed*

Jervis: Kimmy,kalma ka lang ha?

Kim: I'll try! I'll wait for that picture you are sending,bye!

Jervis sent her the pic, it's indeed her husband, she knew it's Gerald! How could she be wrong, she can name all his body parts with her eyes closed..

She called Gerald..

3 attempts until he finally answered..

Gerald: Babe, I'm sorry hindi ko napansin na tumatawag ka,is there any problem?

Kim:*trying to be calm* Honey where are you?

Gerald: *went outside the bar,in a more silent area* I'm still at the office baby, don't worry I'll be home in an hour!

Kim: Alright! bye! *pushed the end button and didn't wait for him to talk*

She called Jervis again..

Jervis: Kimmy?

Kim: NAsa office daw ang magaling kong asawa!* she said it sarcastically*

Jervis: I saw him went out of the bar and was talking to the phone!

Kim: I called him!

Jervis: Kimmy, you've been through a lot! Baka nagkakamali tayo ng akala, let him explain,wag ka na namang aalis nang basta basta!

Kim: Jervis, I can tolerate his trust issues with me, pero ang pagiging unfaithful? You know that's the only thing I am not understanding about!

Jervis: Pero kausapin mo muna siya,before you make decisions, think of your child! Hindi na lang ikaw ngayon, may anak ka na!

Kim:I cannot promise that Jervis, sige na naiistorbo ko na ang date niyo!

Jervis: Kimmy, promise to call me whatever happens, nagsisisi na tuloy akong sinabi ko sa'yo!

Kim: Don't be sorry,baka matagal na pala akong niloloko! Atleast I am aware now!

Jervis: Kim, pag-isipan mo yung mga sinabi ko!

Kim: I will, thanks Jervis! Have a lovely night!

Jervis: Alright! call me,Kim!

Kim: oo! Ikaw naman ang tinatakbuhan ko lagi!

Jervis: Sige!

Call ended..