Chapter 7

Endless Love

In the morning..Kim wasn't able to sleep last night so she woke up from bed early to cook some breakfast..

She's already preparing the table when Gerald went down..

Kim: Breakfast is ready! Sorry, di na ako nakapag paalam,pinakialaman ko na mga laman ng ref mo..*smiled*

Gerald: *sat down and watched her prepare the breakfast..*

Kim: Do you want  coffee or juice?

Gerald: water will do! *kumuha ng water sa ref*

They're both seated now,Gerald's sitting opposite to where Kim was seated..

Kim:*looked at Gerald* I'm sorry for going home late last night...

Gerald: come on, let's just eat!

Kim: we will not eat until we won't talk about it!

Gerald: and how will we talk about it? tapos na! okay na yun!

Kim: I know it's not! kilala kita!

Gerald: fine fine! Just don't do it again,or kung kelangan talaga, you have to give me a call..I am just after your safety, hindi natin alam kung nasan na ba yang stalker mo,kung anong kayang niyang gawin, kaya dapat nag-iingat tayo!

Kim: I wasn't able to get your number so i wasn't able to call you..

Gerald: I was able to get yours neither..

Kim: okay, that will be the first thing we gonna do before leaving for work today..how about the expenses? we have to divide it in a half,so I could also contribute!

Gerald: Ayokong sabihin nila na hindi ko kayang buhayin ang asawa ko, I'll get all the expenses paid!

Kim: that's unfair! gerald, we aren't be living as normal husband and wife anymore, nakikitira lang ako! I insist!

Gerald: That was included in my conditions when I offered my help and you accepted it!

Kim: I only asked you to help me with my suitor, hindi ko naman sinabing buhayin mo ako..

Gerald: That's part of my responsibility as your husband,just please give that to me!

Kim: but..

Gerald: no more buts! I am not asking for your permission anyway..like it or not,I will take that responsibility!

Kim: You even gave me your room, while I can stay in the guest room!

Gerald: I don't want to hear any complaints about the room assignments,you can't go to the guest room,unless you wanted to sleep with me..*naughty smile*

Kim: stop it!

Gerald: Is there anything yet you wanted to add with your new home? you wanted a more comfortable sofa on your room or something?

Kim; oh! not anymore! the room's perfect for me, it's too huge!

Gerald: Are you telling that you needed someone to accompany you in the room?

Kim: I said stop it Gerald! You're being silly again! Let's be serious here!

Gerald: I'm serious!

Kim: okay, so what are your other rules/conditions?

Gerald: Will you tell your business partner na wag masyadong magdidikit sa'yo?

Kim: how is that? he is my Business Partner!? paano kami magtatrabaho kung hindi kami magkasama?

Gerald: i don't know! I just don't like it when he gets near you! the way he holds you..

Kim: are you jealous of Jervis?

Gerald: Do I have the right to?

Kim got uncomfortable..

Kim:You are still my husband, whatever happened to both of us before, hindi naman ako gumawa at gagawa ng ikakasira ng reputation of that marriage..

Gerald: Now I'm not jealous!*laughed*

Kim: Gerald! i hope it's all clear to you that it isn't a way to get us back together! when I decided to move on years ago, I know it's all over! so please,wag na nating pahirapan pa ang isa' isa..

Gerald felt sad but is going to do whatever it takes to get her back..

gerald:alright, I hear you! let's eat now!

Kim: *looked at Him,she felt his sadness*

They ate..and got ready for work..

At her resto..

Kim: do you want to come in muna? anyways,it's still early for your work..

Gerald: hindi na, what time will I get you here this afternoon?

Kim: I'm off at 5pm,if ever there will be changes with my schedule, I will let you know, I have your number!

Gerald: *nodded and left*

 

At the resto..

Jervis: so how was your first night with husband?

Kim: i wasn't able to sleep, he didn't talk to me after you left..

Jervis: seloso talaga yang asawa mo!

Kim: ayaw niya lang talaga ng umuuwi nang late..

Jervis: and how about the arrangements, saan ka natutulog?

Kim: I am taking his room, he gave me his room para daw mas comfortable..and he's sleeping sa guest room!

Jervis: what? you're sleeping in separate rooms?

Kim: yes! what's wrong about that?

Jervis: mag-asawa kaya kayo, you should have been sleeping in the same room..

Kim: iba na kami ngayon, we're only married sa papers,remember?

Jervis: pero..

Kim: wala nang pero pero, this is our life now, hindi na pwedeng ibalik ang dati..

Jervis: but you can start a new one! Sabi mo naman di ba,na hindi ka niya pinalitan since you separated..at ikaw, siya pa rin naman di ba?

Kim:hindi ganun kadali yun!

Jervis: at mas mahirap gawin yun kapag sarado yang isip mo..

Kim:what do you mean?

Jervis: you know what I mean! think about it! back to work na nga ako!

*left Kim*

 

 

8888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888