Chapter 20

Endless Love

They took Gerald's room at the family house as their bedroom for the mean time..

Kim: You can rest now hon!

Gerald: I kept on resting,how about, you rest!

Kim: I'm okay!

Gerald: *sat on bed and he held her by waist while she is standing in front of him* Paano kung may baby na pala dito?*held her tummy* You need to rest too!

Kim: *held his head* Sana nga meron na..*smiled*

Gerald: You wanted to check?

Kim: Baka madisappoint na naman tayo kapag nag-negative ulit ang test..

Gerald: Ikaw ang masusunod,basta you need to rest okay?

Kim: *nodded*

They lied down..

Kim: *faced Gerald* Honey,should we get a restraining order para di ka malapitan ni Zhan..

Gerald: I don't know! Siguro naman,natakot na yun after what he did!

Kim: we still have to be sure!

Gerald: Basta wag lang ikaw ang saktan niya,okay na sa akin yun! *smiled at her*

Kim: Hindi naman ako masasaktan nun!

Gerald: *hugged her* Dahil lagot siya sa akin pag sinaktan ka niya!

Kim: Aba! Yan kase,sa sobrang tapang mo ayan ang nagagawa sa'yo!

Gerald: Wala ito! Malayo sa bituka! *kissed her top*

Kim:Basta wag ka namang masyadong matapang,paano pag nagka-anak na tayO? ayoko naman na mawalan siya agad ng daddy!

Gerald: Hinding hindi na ako mawawala...Tandaan mo, when the time comes na magka-baby na tayo,lagi lang akong nasa tabi mo! okay ba yun?

Kim:*giggled* okay po!

Gerald: good! Pa kiss nga ulit! *kissed her lips*

Kim: *smiled* I love you honey!

Gerald: I love you more baby!

They both closed their eyes and took a nap..

Gerald and Kim took a leave from work for the whole week,for Gerald to rest and for Kimmy to take care of her husband..

That whole week, they would just stay home and baby sit Keisha while Ate Kate and Kuya Mike go to work..

Kim will sometimes cook for them, and he loves what she cooks!

Keisha would stay at their room until 9pm or until her parents will arrive from work. They loved the feeling of being like the second parents to Keisha..

They had that routine for the whole week, and they both love it!

That they have the time for each other and the time to just relax..

After a week, they're again back to work.

Gerald's bruises are almost gone, so they're back to normal now..

They've been so busy because of the time they aren't at work..

They almost don't see each other,Kim will go home late because in few months time they will be opening the 2nd branch of her resto, Gerald is already asleep when she arrives from work, the only time they are together is during sleeping time and when Gerald will drive Kim to her resto in the morning, most of the time she would just call him that she'll just hitch a ride with Jervis when she goes home in the evening..

That scenario continued and it's almost a month since Gerald and Kim had a time together..

Gerald would sometimes ask her out for lunch or dinner, she'll accept but will cancel for the last minute..

Gerald tried to understand her.. He misses her already, how he wish he could pull her out with that business she's into..

But it's her passion, she put so much effort and money to be able to reach and get what she has now, and he couldn't take that away from her..

He busied himself with the office works when times that he misses her and wanted to be with her just like the first few months they got back together..

Friday noon.. Kim called Gerald..

Gerald: babe?

Kim: Are you free for lunch?

Gerald: I'm having my lunch now at my office!

Kim: Late na pala ako..

Gerald: But I can take you out for dinner tonight!

Kim: I can't we'll have to finish something for the resto..

Gerald: Will I fetch you from work?

Kim: Jervis will drive me home, so you can rest honey!

Gerald: You sure? no work tomorrow, I can wait for you and we can go home together..

Kim: That's so sweet of you honey, but it's okay! We'll just see each other at home..

Gerald: Alright! You take care! I miss you baby!

Kim: I miss you too honey!

Gerald: Eat your lunch now! I love you!

Kim: I love you too! call ended..

Jervis: Bakit ka natulala dyan?

Kim: Naisip ko lang, parang wala na akong time sa asawa ko!

Jervis: Naiintindihan ka naman niya sabi mo di ba?

Kim: oo, pero alam ko nasasaktan din yun, ayaw lang nyang sabihin sa akin..

Jervis: Ewan ko ba naman kasi sayo, sabi ko naman na hindi mo kelangan mag overtime lagi! may taga plano naman tayo, saka kayang kaya ko naman..

Kim: Nakakahiya kasi sayo saka gusto ko din sana hands on ako dito..

Jervis: Pero nawawalan ka naman ng time sa asawa mo! Ikaw din maghahanap yun ng iba!

Kim: Tinakot pa talaga ako! Mahal ako nun, di nya magagawang palitan ako! *smiled*

Jervis: Kaya pala okay lang sa'yo na halos di na kayo magkita!

Kim: hindi naman sa ganun! alam mo ikaw lagi mo na lang akong pinapa-guilty!

Jervis: eh di ba you should be guilty naman talaga!

Kim: oo na! babawi na lang ako..

Jervis: *smiled* eh yun naman pala eh!

Kim: Sige na magtrabaho na tayo para maaga naman tayong makauwi..

They get back to work..