Chapter 27

Endless Love

Gerald can barely sleep that night, the past nights without Kim by his side has been miserable for him and he cannot stand another night to sleep alone on bed, but he has to, he will give her time to think for now! He will double his efforts to get her back this time..

The next day Gerald's preparing and he's excited to be with Kim again..

When he's already at the car and about to start the engine his phone rang..

The number who is calling is unknown, he thought he might have to take this because it may be related to work so he answered..

Gerald: Hello, Who's this please?

"Hi! Gerald?"

Gerald: Yeah, Who's this?

"Hey! this is Mish!"

Gerald: Mish?

Mish: yeah! ang bilis mo namang makalimot! *laughed* ako 'to!

Gerald: Oh Mish Alvaro! May I help you?

Mish: You are so formal Mr. Anderson! *laughed again* I called because of the project we are to do!

Gerald: Hey! You mean, you're the owner of the company we are currently working with?

Mish: right! So can we talk about the project over breakfast?

Gerald: Oh no! I have to see my wife this morning! Maybe dinner?

Mish: Okay! I'll see you then!

Gerald: See you!

Ater the call he went at Kim's place, 5 mins has already passed since his first knock but no one's answering or opening the door..

He dialled Kim's number and continued knocking,her phone is just ringing but no answer..

He is now worried! he tried knocking on the door again for the nth time and this time the door finally opened..

Gerald: Hey! Are you alright? *went inside and held her right arm*

Kim: *nodded* Kim has been throwing up when he started knocking so she wasn't able to open immediately..

Gerald: You look pale *held her face* You sure you're okay?

Kim: I've been like this for a week already, morning sickness! *sat on the sofa*

Gerald: What did the doctor tell you? Is it normal to have those symptoms?

Kim: *nodded* The doctor gave me some Vitamin supplements to take!

Gerald: Kumain ka na ba? May ipinadala si mommy para sa'yo! *showed the food and went to the kitchen*

He went back to where Kim was with a tray of food..

Gerald: Come on babe, kumain ka..so you can take those Vitamins..

Kim obeyed and ate..She was touched by his thoughtfulness..

Gerald: ayaw mo na?

Kim: *shook her head* Thank you!

Gerald: May gusto ka pa ba? You wanted to rest now?

Kim is feeling a bit dizzy so she agreed, he carried her into the room and lay her down the bed..

Gerald: Magpahinga ka na, I'll be right here!

Kim: *nodded and closed her eyes* thank you!

10 minutes before lunch time, Gerald's phone rang for the second time that day..Gerald is beside Kim while she's eating her lunch that Gerald prepared..

Gerald on the phone: Hello Fred?

Fred: Bro, Mish called if you can move the dinner to late lunch today!

Gerald: Pare, Kim's not feeling well, she needs me right here, Can you please tell her, I can't make it for lunch..Ayokong iwan itong asawa ko, I can risk kahit yang company but not the welfare of Kim..

Fred: o sige pare, I will call you again kung anong sasabihin nya..

Gerald: Salamat..

call ended..

Kim: hey! I'll be fine alone here! I'm feeling okay now so you can go!

Gerald:No!

Kim can't contest to his firm answer, she knew he was serious on taking care of her, she was delighted by his actions since yesterday..She thought of what Gerald asked her and arrived at a certain decision..She will now go home with him!

Kim: GErald, I know you are after our baby's welfare but I promise you, I will not do anything to harm the baby..

Gerald: alam ko yun! Pero let me correct you with that, I was not only concerned with the baby's health, I'm also worried about you!

 

Kim: Are you really concerned about me?

Gerald: *put the tray at the table and sat beside her on bed,he looked at her and held her hands* Anong klaseng tanong yan?

Kim: I just need an answer..

Gerald: of course! may baby man o wala dito *held her tummy* syempreI will always care for you!

Kim: *smiled*

Gerald: What does that smile mean?

Kim: wala! *smiled again..*

Gerald: Kim..You got to tell me kung hindi magugulat si baby dito *while holding her tummy*

He is now ready to tickle her..

Kim: Honey no!

Gerald: What did you call me again?

Kim: Ho--honey!

Gerald: *smiled*Is that an indication that I'm forgiven?

Kim: I don't know! *put her head on his chest*

Gerald: Babe naman, tell me so I'll know!

Kim:Bakit, ayaw mo ba?

Gerald: Gustong gusto! *held her face and kissed her lips,she kissed back and the kiss turned passionately*

after the kiss..

Kim: *hugged him* I missed you!

Gerald: *kissed her top* I missed you more baby! So ano? sasama ka na ba saken pauwi?

Kim: May choice ba ako?*giggled*

Gerald: Wala! *smiled*

KIm: Wala na pala! tinanong mo pa!

Gerald: *looked at her seriously* Remember when I told you, hinding hindi kita iiwan at lagi lang ako sa tabi mo?

Kim: *nodded*

Gerald: Yun pa rin ang gusto kong sabihin, lalo na magkakaroon na tayo ng baby! *smiled*

Kim: You just don't know how happy I am honey!

Gerald: thank you baby!

Kim: bakit na naman?

Gerald: thank you for giving me another baby! *kissed her*

Kim: syempre,hindi lang naman ako ang gumawa sa baby di ba? Bilib nga ako sa'yo at hindi mo ako sinukuan..

Gerald: I will never do that!

They hugged each other..

Gerald called Mish and cancelled the dinner, instead he schedule it to be lunch the next day at their house..Mish agreed!