Chapter 38

Endless Love

After few weeks..

Gerald called Kim's landline at her office after calling her phone for the 3rd time that she isn't answering..

Giacobbe answered the phone.."Hi, this is Giacobbe, how can I help you?"

Gerald smiled.."Giacobbe, where's mommy?"

Giacobbe: Sick! *looked at Kim who's laying on the sofa inside her office*

Gerald: What?

Giacobbe: Mommy's tummy is aching..

Gerald: Can I talk to mommy? give her the phone.

Giacobbe: Mommy, daddy's on the phone! *he gave Kim the telephone*

Kim: *eyes still closed* Thanks baby!

Gerald: Babe? What's wrong?

Kim: Nothing so serious hon, sumakit lang itong tiyan ko,may nakain sigurong hindi maganda.

Gerald: Are you okay? Let's see the doctor!

Kim: Hindi, okay lang ako. Itutulog ko muna and I'll be fine!

Gerald: I'll be there in 20 mins babe..*ended the call and drove to her resto*

Gerald instructed Gekisha, Kim's reliever to take charge as he reached the resto.Then he went to get Kim..

Gerald: Babe?

Kim: *slowly opened her eyes*

Gerald: Let's go to the doctor!

Kim: Hon, hilo lang ako,rest lang ito!

Gerald: Then you rest at home!

" Anak, can you carry mommy's bag?"

Giacobbe nodded..

Gerald: Good boy! *gave Kim's bag to him*

Gerald carried Kim from the resto to his car, while Giacobbe followed them behind.

 

He carried her to their room and laid her down their bed.

"ARe you sure you'll be okay?" he said it with worried voice.

Kim: *nodded*

Gerald: *kissed her forehead and stayed at her side until she fell asleep*

The next day, Gerald woke up without Kim on his side, he went inside the comfort room to check on her, she's leaning forward the lavatory and holding her stomach.

Gerald: Babe, you okay?

Kim: Nahihilo ako hon..

Gerald: *held her by waist and rubbed her back* How long have you been feeling this?

Kim: 3 days! *she managed to answer him*

Gerald: Babe, we need to go to your doctor, baka kung ano na yan.

Kim: Honey, baka si little Kimmy or little Gerald na ito. *smiled*

Gerald: Oh my God baby! *gave his widest smile* Let's go and confirm!

In the afternoon, they went to visit the OB-Gyne and confirmed that Kim's 8 weeks pregnant.

Kim's been the happiest mommy to be, of her next child, Gerald has been extra caring since the confirmation. But most of all, Giacobbe is the happiest Kuya to his lil sister or lil brother on the way. He would always hold Kim's tummy and talks to the baby inside.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 days without Gerald on her side has been hell for Kim,she missed her husband terribly! Gerald's on a business trip for 3 days. Kim can't wait for tomorrow to come, she'll finally be back in his arms. But a bit worried because he hasn't called yet since last night. Maybe he's still busy with work, she thought. She needs some distraction, so she took Giacobbe at the mall and they went shopping.

While having their lunch, Kim got a call from Jervis..

Kim: Jervis?

Jervis: Kimmy! Where are you?

Kim: Out for lunch with Giacobbe, why?

Jervis: I need your help!

Kim: What is it?

Jervis: I have to meet a client tonight at 8pm. I can't make it to that appointment.

Kim: And you wanted me to take charge of that?

Jervis: Yeah! Kim, we need that deal! I can't go, my mom called and she'll be here in 3 hours, walang susundo sa kanya! Walang sasama pauwi! Alam mo namang ang tagal niyang di umuwi ng Pinas.

Kim: Okay okay! Give me the place, pero naka day off ang yaya ni Giacobbe. Walang magbabantay sa anak ko!

Jervis: Akong bahala sa inaanak ko! daanan ko siya sa inyo mamaya.

Kim: Huh? akala ko ba...

Jervis: Okay lang, akong bahala! basta mapuntahan mo lang itong client natin, this is very important Kim.

Kim: Alright! I'll go on your behalf!

Jervis: Thank you!

Jervis got Giacobbe from Kim's place as he promised her. At 7pm Kim's ready for to meet the client.

Kim was hesitant to enter the place, she's expecting it to be a usual resto set-up, but when she took few more steps towards the door, the place seems to be rented for a private event. A waiter greeted her at the entrance..

Waiter: Hi Mrs. Anderson!

Kim: Hi, I am here to meet a client, it seems that I got the wrong address.

Waiter: Hindi Ma'am, dito nga po yun! Someone's waiting for you inside.

Kim: Ha? are you sure? business ang ipinunta ko dito, hindi date ha? *laughed*

Waiter: Just follow the pink petals ma'am, makikita nyo po sa dulo yung ka-meeting niyo.

Kim: Are you sure?

Waiter: opo!

When she took a step forward, she saw Giacobbe carrying a bouquet of red roses, she was surprised..

Kim: Baby, what are you doing here?

Giacobbe gave the flowers to his mom and kissed her, he held Kim's right hand and they walked..

When they reached a table set for two, Giacobbe left Kim standing in the middle..

Kim was still overwhelmed..Flowers everywhere, and as she look down to the floor, she could see pink petals covering the entire floor..

As she looked around, she heard a music playing a very familiar song.

How could she forget that song, it's their theme song!

"My love
There's only you in my life
The only thing that's right

My first love
You're every breath that I take
You're every step I make"

This is the song Gerald sang when he proposed to her for marriage few years ago.

Kim's now on tears, she missed that song. The last time she heard that song was when the love of her life's on bended knees asking her to live a life with him forever.

"And I
I want to share
All my love with you
No one else will do
And your eyes
They tell me how much you care
Oh yes
You will always be
My endless love"

The music kept playing when she felt an arm around her waist, from behind..

She faced him..He is singing with the music..

"Two hearts
Two hearts that beat as one
Our lives have just begun
And forever
I'll hold you close in my arms
I can't resist your charms"

Kim smiled, she hooked her arms around his neck and he held her by waist..

Gerald kept singing..

"And love
I'd play the fool
For you
I'm sure
You know I don't mind
'Cause baby
You mean the world to me
I know I've found in you
My endless love"

And as the music ended, he kissed her passionately. The kiss lasted for a minute before they broke away.

Kim: Nakakainis ka! Hindi ka tumatawag sa akin, tapos bigla mo akong gugulatin!

Gerald: I am sorry my love, marami lang akong pinaghahandaan.

Kim: At hindi mo ako sinasali dyan sa mga pinaghahandaan mo!

Gerald: Who told you that?

Kim: Kasi ayaw mong magparamdam.

Gerald: Ang misis ko talaga, matampuhin. Halika nga, kumain muna tayo dahil marami tayong pag-uusapan..*he helped her sit*

Kim: Kinausap mo pa talaga si Jervis! I thought it's really about business!

Gerald: Babe, this is about you and me!

Kim looked at him..

Gerald got off from his seat and knelt in front of her..

Kim: What are you doing?

Gerald: *he held her hands* Babe, ikaw na rin ang nagsabi. We've been through a lot, marami na tayong hinarap na pagsubok but God is good, we're still together! I know marami pang darating, but if we'll do this together, we can overcome all of it! Babe, you're my everything, and i can't take a day na mawala ka pa sa akin.I can't promise to be the ideal husband every woman wants to have but I will do whatever it takes to make you happy every single second I can! Let's start a new chapter my love! Please marry me again!

Kim: *was on tears* Of course! I will marry you again Honey!

Gerald: Let's live a happy life with Giacobbe and with our baby *he held her tummy*, I built our dream house years ago, at nung pinuntahan ko the other day! Everything's set! Ikaw na lang ang kulang kasama ng anak natin, tayong buong pamilya ay titira doon! *smied*

Kim: Yan pala ang pinagkakaabalahan all along..*smiled*

Gerald: I wanted everything ready my love! I wanted to give you everything!

Kim: Honey, you're my everything!

Gerald looked at her lovingly, she looked at him the same way..

Gerald: I love you so much baby!

Kim: I love you forever!

Gerald neared his face to hers and they kissed passionately..

 

                                                                                            - THE End -