Chapter 13

Endless Love

Ate Kate: Kimmy, are you okay?

Kim: I'm feeling much better ate..*smiled* Where's mom and dad?

Ate Kate:They're on a business trip in Singapore!

Kim: oh I see..*looking at Gerald and Keisha playing together*

Ate Kate: *looked at where Kim's looking* Gerald's Keisha's favorite tito! *laughed* spoiled sa tito..

Kim: I can see that Ate!

Ate Kate: But Gerald will make a good daddy someday, mahilig sa mga bata! *smiled*

Kim: *just smiled and kept looking at the two playing*

Keisha:  *shouted* Tita Kimmy! Join us here! Let's play with Tito Gerald..*big grin*

Kim: *looked at Ate Kate*

Ate Kate: you can't turn her down! masama yan magtampo! *laughed*

Kim: *laughed* and went near Keisha..

Keisha: *whispered at her left ear* You distract tito gerald so i can catch him okay?

Kim:*laughed* okay master! *gave Keisha a kiss*

Gerald: *went near her* feeling okay?

Kim: *nodded and bit her lower lip*

Gerald: oh woman! you're ..Wait until we get home..*looked at her and neared his face to her*

Keisha: huli ka tito! *wrapped her arms around his right leg*

Gerald: *looked at Kim who is smiling* naisahan niyo ako!

Keisha and Kim hugged each other and laughed..

Gerald: okay! okay! ako naman ang catcher! *and started running after the two*

He caught Kim first,hugged her from behind and stole a quick kiss from her lip..

Keisha: *eyes opened wider* Oh my! You kissed! *laughed*

Kim: *laughed and slapped his arm*

Gerald: yes we did! what did I told you about kiss?

Keisha:that when two kisses each other, that means they are in love with each other! *wink*

Gerald: and what does it mean when tito Gerald kisses Tita Kim?

Keisha: hmmm, that Tito Gerald is in love with my tita kimmy! yes! *jumped*

Kim: *laughed* she's too young para turuan mo ng ganun!

Gerald: hey! I didn't teach her that,she asked me so I told her the truth..*smiled*

Keisha: Tita Kimmy, are you in love with my tito Gerald also?

Kim:*looked at Gerald* tignan mo tuloy!

Gerald: hey, just answer! wag kang magsisinungaling sa bata..*smiled*

Kim: Keisha, you know what, you're still young for this..kapag lumaki ka,saka mo maiintindihan okay?

Keisha: hmmm, okay!

Kim: o come! give tita a kiss!

Keisha: *kissed her on the lips*

Keisha went to her playmates..

Kim and Gerald were alone in the garden, sitting beside each other on the bench..

Kim: hey! why are you so quiet?

Gerald: *just looked at her and looked away*

Kim: *held his hands* what's the matter?

Gerald isn't responding still..

Kim: kakausapin mo ba ako o iiwanan na kita dito? * removed her hands from his*

Gerald: *looked at her seriously* do you really love me?

Kim: San nanggaling yang tanong mo na yan?

Gerald: Why can't you just answer the question?

Kim: May nangyari na saten at lahat, nagdududa ka pa rin?*medyo napalakas ang boses*

Gerald: I'm sorry, I just needed to hear..You know I have trust issues..*bowed down his head*

Kim: You really aren't convinced that I love you?

Gerald: No,it's not that! It's just that, you know maybe sa tingin mo lang kelangan mong bumawi that's why you're doing this..

Kim: That's it! Let's go home!*mad*

They were both silent at the car on their way home..

They went to their bedroom, Kim got some of her stuffs and was on her way out of the room..

Gerald: hey! where are you going?

Kim: I'm taking the guest room for tonight, maybe this would help the both of us to think..

Gerald: *got up from bed and hugged her from behind* No, please stay here with me, I'm sorry! *he whispered on her right ear*

Kim: *removed his hands around her*  No! not tonight! *then walked out*

Gerald: *humiga sa bed* Gerald! You are so stupid! *talking to himself* How dare you question her love for you?*slapped his forehead and sighed* Of course she loves you!

 

At the guest room..

Kim: Bakit nga ba hindi ko masabing mahal ko si Gerald? Do I really love him?*also talking to herself* Of course I love him! I really do! I never stopped loving him..But what's bothering me?*sighed* He loves to have a family, baka I can't give him the happy family he wanted to have,what if i can't give him a child anymore?*tears fell down from her eyes* haay,Kim! you're thinking too much!

She kept thinking of that until she fell asleep..