Chapter 9

Endless Love

Gerald: We're here!

Kim: hey! what are we doing here?

Gerald: I saved you from your suitor so you owe me a lunch date!

Kim: Is it required that everytime you do something to shoo Zhan away from me, I will owe you a date?

Gerald: if you wanted to! I won't say no! *laughed*

Kim: hey listen, Surely, Zhan sent his investigators to watch us..

Gerald: Ah so, we're gonna act like we're happy together!? I love that! *smiled at her*

Kim: we don't have a choice!

Gerald: let's go then! *went down from the car and opened the door for her*

Kim: *hooked her right arm on his left arm, then he held her arm thru his right and they walked in the resto together*

They were greeted by a waiter and led them to their table..

Gerald helped her sit on the sofa, then he sat beside her..

Kim: *yawned*

Gerald: *Looked at her* I guess you we'rent able to sleep last night!?

Kim: I was worried, that you might send me out of your house when I went home late last night! That's why I wasn't able to sleep! *laughed*

Gerald: sounds like my fault! come here! *wrapped his left around her and put her head on his chest* You can sleep while waiting for our food!

Kim: *obeyed and looked up to him*

Gerald: *nodded* take a nap, akong bahala sa food natin..matagal pa yun, I paid them not to disturb us yet! *laughed*

Kim: *slapped his chest lightly* you are so manipulative!

Gerald: That's what you loved about me before! *naughty smile*

Kim: don't be silly! *and she closed her eyes still on the same position*

Gerald: *looked at her while she was sleeping and kissed the top of her head*

The waiter got their order, Gerald ordered for her..

They stayed on that position, Kim fell asleep on his chest with his arms around her..

He intermittently kisses her top..

20 minutes have passed and their foods have been served..

Gerald: *whispered on her ear while rubbing her arm up and down* hey! wake up, lunch is served..

Kim: *opened her eyes* Oh my! I fell asleep! *rubbed her eyes

Gerald: *smiled and put some food on her plate* You need to taste this! This is the best!

Kim: *tasted it* hmmmm, ang sarap!

Gerald: When I tasted this, I wanted to take you here! I know you can cook so well that you'll love this! If you want, we can take their recipe!

Kim: that's not feasible! I own a resto, baka sabihin nila gagayahin ko yung recipe..

Gerald: *wiped the side of with his table napkin* You're a messy eater still! *laughed*

Kim: thank you! I'm tAking that as an insult! *rolled her eyes*

Gerald: Of course I'm kidding! *moved closer to her And get her in a hug*

Kim: What are you doing? we're eating!

Gerald: I thought we need to be extra sweet, someone's watching us remember?

Kim: You really are taking advantage! *slapped his lap*

Gerald: I guess I need to have my life insured! Konti na lang and I can be called a battered husband! *laughed*

Kim: *laughed* Go and get your insurance then!

Gerald: You need to pay it for your husband!

Kim: no way!

Gerald: VERY loving wife of mine, *hugged her again*

Kim: stop it! we're eating!

Gerald: I'm sorry, I can't get my hands off you, I can't promise that! *smiled*

Kim: You're really are taking advantage!

Gerald: *faced her and went closer to her, their faces are just inch away from each other* kasalanan mo, masyado kang nakakaadik! *gave A naughty smile*

Kim: Can we just eat?

Gerald: oh I'm sorry! yeah! let's eat!

After eating.. At the car..

Gerald: I'm afraid Zhan would come back at your work place today, will you please give Jervis a call and tell him to take charge, because I wanted my wife for the rest of the day! *smiled*

Kim: *looked at him ng masama*

Gerald: I mean, tell him that you won't be coming back for work today, just in case zhan comes back! Better for you?*smiled*

Kim called Jervis and he agreed to take charge..

Kim: so where are we going now?

Gerald: We are going home! Unless you wanted me to take you somewhere?!

Kim: no! let's just go home!

Gerald: You're the boss! Put on your seatbelt and we're ready to go!

 

88888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888