Chapter 22

Endless Love

Here's another chapter for everyone, sorry very short!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When they arrived home, Ate Kate got Keisha from Gerald and they immediately went to their room..

Kim and Gerald are ready for bed after 2 hours since they arrived home..

Gerald:I know you're tired babe, you need to sleep now so you can rest!

Kim: *laid beside him on bed after drying her hair* You sure you wanted me to rest?

Gerald: Of course! Unless you don't want to rest..*naughty smile*

Kim: Only if you'll ask me not to rest yet..*smiled back at him naughtily*

Gerald: And if I'll ask you, would you not?

Kim: For you honey! I won't!

Gerald: You sure?

Kim: I thought you wanted to have a baby?*frowned*

Gerald: *let out a wide smile* I love to have a baby!

Kim: So what are you waiting for honey?*naughty smile*

Gerald: *positioned himself on top of her* I missed this!*possessed her lips*

Kim: *put her arms around his neck as she kisses him back*

Gerald: *had his way of removing their clothes very quick and now exploring her body*

Kim was happy they were able to give each other the same pleasure as they've shared before..

Gerald's ecstatic and was determined to get her pregnant..

When he reached at her most sensitive part, he entered inside her that made her call his name in between her moans as he continue with the ..

Gerald: Tell me if I hurt you my love!

Kim: Keep going honey!

After a few more , they both reached the peak of the pleasure and laid beside each other..

Gerald: *hugged her while both of them are panting* Thank you babe! *kissed her top*

Kim: *managed to smile while gasping for air and hugged him back*

They slept hugging each other under the bedsheets..

Sunday morning, they went to church and did their routine..

Kim didn't go to work,so they had the Sunday as bonding time together..

They've missed each other that much that even though they're walking in the park, they intermittently hug and kiss and exchange sweet words with each other..

This day has been one of their making up day for the lost times they're suppose to be together but was apart because Kim has to go overtime at work..

Few more months have passed and the 2nd branch of the resto has opened , Kim was even busier as he thought!

There were a lot of costumers that she can't pass the responsibilty to supervise to her staff so she has to stay even on weekends..

Gerald being so understandingwith this matter would just let her do what she knew is best for her resto, he would just drive her to work in the morning before he goes also to work and will fetch her late in the afternoon from work..

Although she's been very busy with work, she managed to give them some time to be alone together and continue with the 'practicing' for them to get her pregnant..

Zhan on the other hand hasn't left the country yet! But isn't appearing when Kim and Gerald are together, he sometimes visits Kim on her resto and would act as if he was there to eat but his main goal is to stalk and pursue Kim!

Gerald knew Zhan's visiting Kim once in a while and a bit alarmed but Kim calmed him down by keep on saying that Zhan's acting good while around so he must not worry..

The last encounter of Gerald and Zhan was when Gerald was hospitalized because of Zhan's dirty tricks! Kim was a bit worried if it happened that Zhan and her husband would again meet..