Chapter 11

Endless Love

At the kitchen, Kim put the ulam inside the microwave oven to get it heated..

Gerald: will you come over here! *caught Kimmy by waist and let her sit on his lap*

Kim: hey! will you behave! Hindi na naman tayo makakakain nito!

Gerald: i told you, I can't promise that!

Kim: atleast try your best! *laughed*

Gerald: wag na kaya  tayong kumain?

Kim: sige ikaw wag kang kumain, ako kanina pa gutom, so i'll stay and will eat!

Gerald: ang sungit naman ng asawa ko..*kissed her cheek*

Kim: *tumayo and got the food from the oven* ayan! let's eat!

Gerald: *got her by waist again and let her sit on his lap* dito ka lang..

Kim: eh pano tayo kakain?

Gerald: ganito! I will feed you!

Kim: are you serious?

Gerald: Yes I am! *smiled* here! *sinubuan si Kim*

And they fed each other..after eating Kimmy washed the dishes while gerald took a bath..

Kim felt arms around her..

Gerald:Aren't you done with that yet?*Kim's still doing the dishes*

Kim: malapit na po!

Gerald: good, I wanna sleep now! pinagod mo kase ako kanina..*kissed her left cheek with arms still wrapped around her*

Kim: eh di matulog ka na! bakit kelangan mo pa akong antayin?

Gerald: Because from now on, we'll sleep together! in one room, in one bed!

Kim: what? we have separate bedrooms!

Gerald: Isn't what happened a while ago, a hint that you are agreeing to sleep with me?

Kim: *laughed* You are so assuming! I didn't agree to any arrangements as such!

Gerald: Oh well, kung hindi ka papayag sa magandang usapan,I can't do anything but to impose you to sleep with me! *naughty smile*

Kim: You're demanding!

Gerald: I know! so let's go?*closed the faucet, held her right hand with his left and they went upstairs*

They got the master's bedroom as THEIR bedroom..

While cuddling each other on bed..

Gerald: I missed you for the past years, hindi mo lang alam kung gaano ako nahirapan na wala ka sa tabi ko pagtulog..

Kim: Asus! if I know kung sino sino ang katabi mo matulog sa gabi!

Gerald: I didn't sleep with anybody after you..Whatever happened to us before, ang gusto ko pa rin katabi sa pagtulog ay ang asawa ko..*kissed her forehead*

Kim: Tama ba itong ginagawa natin?

Gerald: what's wrong with this? mag-asawa naman tayo!

Kim: Pero, we haven't talked about what happened before yet..

Gerald: sssHh, wag muna nating pag-usapan yan ngayon, ang mahalaga we''re here! magkasama tayo at I will make sure, hindi ka na makakawala saken!

Kim: Now I'm scared! *laughed*

Gerald: I love you! *Kissed her top*

Kim: *closed her eyes and tapped his chest as an answer* and fell asleep..

They fell asleep..

 

They woke up at 9am the next day..

Gerald: good morning! *kissed her lips*

Kim: *smiled and hugged him*

Gerald: Do you want to go somewhere or something? or maybe we can shop for your new set of brassieres..*naughty smile*

Kim: Don't you have work today?

Gerald: It's an advantage that I own the company so I can take my offs anytime I want! *smiled*

Kim: *laughed* oh well, I need to go and visit the area where we be going to put up another branch of the resto..

Gerald: Can't you assign that to your business partner?

Kim: No! I need to visit the place!

Gerald: alright, I will drive you to that place..do what you needed to do, then after that, maybe we can go and buy Keisha a gift!

Kim: a gift?

Gerald: yes! She's turning 3 this Saturday and I told Ate Kate,we're coming!

Kim: okay then! sounds like a plan! let's get ready! *get up from bed and went to the bathroom*

Gerald took a shower sa guest room..When they're ready, they went out and did everything as planned..