Chapter 23

Endless Love

Few more days and Kim got back to her usual working days, more time spent with Gerald..

Wednesday and it's a usual day for the both of them, Gerald drove her to work then he goes to work after..

The normal routine went well until 3 pm..

Kim's heartbeat went faster as she saw Zhan entering the resto..

The anxiety get even worse when he approached her..

Zhan: hi! *smiled*

Kim: hi..What are you doing here?

Zhan: I wanted to talk to you!

Kim: talk about what?

Zhan: I'm leaving! and I wanted to talk to you so I could leave peacefully!

Kim: okay,let's take that table *pointed to the table at the corner*

Gerald won't be there until 5pm so she agreed to talk to Zhan..

Zhan: I will not keep you too long, I will just say goodbye!

Kim: *still puzzled with his intentions* goodbye?

Zhan: I am serious when I told you I'm leaving! and if it's leaving you and Gerald alone more pleasant to hear for you, then take it that way! I'm now flying back to States..

Kim: I don't know what to say!

Zhan: I just wanted to say sorry, for what I've done to Gerald few months ago, Of course I know that's unforgivable..But nontheless, I wanted you to hear I feel sorry!

Kim: That was long ago, and I really can't promise you that Gerald won't get back at you if he sees you here now! *laughed*

Zhan: I know! *laughed* You take care, and I wish you happiness both!

Kim: thank you, I wish you well too! *smiled*

Kim accompanied Zhan on his way out until they reach his car..

Zhan: I will miss you Kim! Although I know everything has been a disaster for you if you sees me around..*laughed*

Kim: Atleast that will end from now on! * she joked*

Zhan: It will! and you can send me behind bars if you'll still see me after today!

Kim: I'll put that in mind!

Zhan: I know it's kinda awkward but can I ask you a hug and maybe a kiss..*said shyly*

Kim: *laughed* and now you're taking advantage!

Zhan: Oh no! of course if you don't want I won't force you!

Kim:alright! *put her arms wide and hugged him then he stole a kiss from her*

Kim: hey! that's really taking advantage! *slapped him*

Zhan: I'm sorry! I can't blame Gerald if he won't give you to me, with just a hug, I now understand him for being so protective of you!

Kim: *laughed* and Zhan left..

After Zhan left, she noticed a pair of eyes watching her from not so far where she's standing..

It is Gerald, and with his reaction she knew he saw everything, he saw the hug and the kiss..

Gerald left standing to where he was with him a bouquet of pink roses, and the way he holds the flowers at anytime it would already reach it's final destination, on the floor..

Kim walked towards him..

Kim: honey!

Gerald: *just looking at her with a questioning reaction*

Kim: *held his hand and the flowers fell down* Honey, it's not what you think!

Gerald: and what do you think will a husband thinks if he sees her wife hugging and kissing a guy! oh no! it's not just a guy! a long time stalker! a stalker who almost killed her husband! *you could tell that he's really pissed*

Kim: He's leaving us alone! He asked for a hug and I agreed, but he I didn't know he has a plan of stealing a kiss!

Gerald: He did it because you agreed for a hug! I left work that early to surprise you, because if I may remind you, I think you forgot that today's OUR wedding anniversary! *he emphasized on the OUR" but I was the one surprised!

Kim:*can't say anything, she did forgot that special occasion they are celebrating today*

She was used to not celebrating that day since they parted 4 years ago, and she did forgot that! and Here they are, fighting again because she hugged and was kissed by a guy the day of their wedding anniversary..

"How stupid are you Kim!" she thought..

Kim: I'm sorry!

Gerald: oh well, I'm sorry too because I am so pissed that I cannot take you out for a romantic date I've planned a week ago because I'm going! *ride his car and left*

Kim was left there alone crying while staring at the bouquet of flowers on the floor..

Jervis assisted her inside the resto and let her sit on her couch inside her office..

Jervis: what happend?

Kim: *crying* Gerald saw us! He saw me hugging Zhan and he saw it when Zhan kissed me!

Jervis: Oh my Lord! why did you allow Zhan to do that?

Kim: I don't know!

Jervis: and where's gerald?

Kim: he already left!

Jervis: Don't worry, if you'll talk about it, it will go out fine!

Kim: and yeah! I also forgot we're celebrating our wedding anniversary today!

Jervis: what?

Kim: I did! I am guilty of that! You know, i didn't mind what's with this date the past years, since we parted ways right?

Jervis: I know! but hey! this is Gerald, he loves you! I know he'll understand..

Kim: I hope!

Gerald went home and was greeted by Mommy Vangie who had just arrived from a business trip 4 hours ago..

Mommy Vangie: Gerald! where's Kimmy?

Gerald: *he is not responding instead he got up to their room and changed*

After 15 minutes he went down and was ready to leave again..

Mommy Vangie: Anak, where are you going? May problema ba?

Gerald: I will just need to get out of here mom, don't worry, I'll be back when I feel cool!

Mommy Vangie: how about Kim? where is she?

Gerald: Take care of her! and left*