Chapter 28

Endless Love

They went home before dinner, Gerald's very happy that he's with Kim again..

They joined everyone for dinner and announced the good news to their mom and dad.

Both of the soon to be grandparents are happy that atlast! they will now have their grandchild from Gerald..

Mommy Vangie: anak, you have to take care of Kim kundi lagot ka sa amin!

Gerald looked at Kim and held her left hand under the table..

Gerald: Makakaasa kayo ma, I will make sure she's always taken cared of!

Kim looked at him and smiled..

Daddy Randy: Kayo na ba magbabalita sa mom and dad nyo sa States or are we allowed to tell them?

Mommy Vangie: For sure they'll be very happy magkaka-apo na sila for the first time! *smiled*

Kim: ako na lang po siguro ang magbabalita kila mama..

Mommy Vangie: okay anak! Baka mapauwi yung sina balae pag nalaman nila..*laughed*

Kim: They've been wishing to have an apo long time ago! *laughed*

Daddy Randy: Nag-iisa kang anak, sino ba ang kukulitin nila kundi ikaw lang! *laughed*

Kim: You're right dad! they're very sad when Gerald and I parted ways, nawalan sila ng hope to have their grand child, though I had one pero nawala nga! I'm always praying this would be a successful one!

Gerald looked at her: babe, andito ako! andito kami! we'll make sure our baby inside *held her tummy* is healthy!

Kim: *smiled*

Mommy Vangie: Basta kung may kailangan ka anak, you tell us! Isumbong mo sa amin kung inaaway ka ni Gerald!

Kim: *laughed and looked at Gerald*

Gerald quickly kissed her lips..

Kim: hon!

Gerald: *just smiled*

They enjoyed the dinner, Kim called her mom and dad who are in the States and told them the good news..Her parents are very happy with the thought of having an apo soon..

At 10pm Gerald and Kim are now on their room and ready to sleep..

Kim: Hon...*put her head on his chest and hugged him*

Gerald: *hugged her back* yes?

Kim: *looked at him* I'm sorry I forgot about our wedding anniversary..

Gerald: *kissed her forehead* Okay na yun!

Kim: Hindi tuloy kita nabigyan ng gift!

Gerald: Coming home with me is the best gift! Tapos may baby pa tayo, what more can I ask? Yun na ang pinakamagandang gift para saken..*smiled at her*

Kim: Are you sure you don't wanna get my late anniversary gift just for my honey? *naughty smile*

Gerald: hmmmm, Can I change my mind?

Kim: *smiled* and what would be your answer then?*ran her fingers from his chest down to his abs until she reached ..

Gerald called out her name when he felt her hand on , making the feeling pleasurable while up and down skillfully..

Gerald: Oh my God Babe! You know how to make me go insane!!

Kim: *laughed* I need your answer hon, you still want your gift or not?

Gerald: Babe, please continue! oh!

Kim: I'll take that as a yes honey! *she positioned herself on top of him and straddle his hips*

Kim removed his top and threw it, she removed his boxers next, leaving him deliciously ..Gerald undressed her,and was about to hold her full ..

Kim: *held his hands* oops! Let me do the job this time honey! *she put his hands and let him hold unto the bed and she started kissing him from his chest down to his hips and back to his lips*

When they're both ready for the union Gerald changed their position, considering her condition..

Then he finally got inside her and went on with the , until they reached their peak..

They slept after making love for the second time that night, Kim laying on top of him while he put his arms around her..

 

The next morning, Kim woke up without him beside her..She looked at her underneath the sheets and was now wearing her lingerie..

"He put on my dress" she thought  and smiled*

Kim got up from bed and went to the comfort room, her feeling today was very different with her feelings the last few days,today she doesn't feel dizzy or doesn't feel like throwing up..

She smiled when she saw a note in front of the mirror..

"To my baby,

I love you! I'm right here at the garden waiting for you"

I miss you already, please come here!"

Love,

Gerald

After taking a quick shower she went straight to the garden..

There she saw Gerald waiting,he prepared a breakfast for the two of them, he's holding a bouquet of flowers while standing, looking at her lovingly as she approach where he exactly was..

Gerald: goodmorning babe! *kissed her lips*

Kim: *smiled* what a pleasant morning hon..

Gerald: these flowers are for you..*gave her the flowers*

Kim: wow! they're beautiful! thanks honey! *gave him a smack*

Gerald: Let's eat?*helped her sit down*

Kim: You prepared all these?

Gerald: just for my baby! *smiled at her*

Kim: That's so sweet of you hon! Thank you! *smiled*

They fed each other and enjoyed the meal..

After breakfast they went back to their room for KIm to rest..

Gerald: honey, I have a visitor today at lunch..

Kim: huh? who?

Gerald: Mish Alvaro!

Kim: Mish Alvaro?

Gerald: She's the owner of the company, our company is currently working with!

Kim: Oh! So where will be your lunch date then?

Gerald: Babe, it's not a date! We'll just talk about how would the project be..

Kim: don't be so defensive honey! *laughed*

Gerald: I just wanted everything clear for you, that you are my one and only! *kissed her*

Kim: Asus! Saan kayo for lunch ulit?

Gerald: She's coming here at the house!

Kim: hmmm, Will I join you for lunch or I can't hear those business talks?

Gerald:Of course you'll join us! *kissed her top*

Kim: Are you sure it's okay na nandun ako while you talk?

Gerald: I needed you by my side..*smiled*

Kim: Ikaw nakakarami ka ng hirit maaga pa!

Gerald: Well, that's true my love!

Kim: Itong asawa ko talaga, bolero pa rin! *hugged him*

Gerald: Walang halong biro yun. *hugged her back*

They stayed at their room until an hour before lunch..

10 mins before lunch Mish arrived and was greeted by Ate Kate..

Ate Kate: Misha!

Mish: Ate Kate! *hugged her*

Ate Kate: kamusta ka na? I haven't heard from you since last year!

Mish: okay ako ate, I've been very busy with the company..

Ate Kate: I didn't expect na magkikita ulit kayo ni Gerald at magta-trabaho pa together!

Mish: Wag kang mag-alala ate ako din! Hindi ko inexpect! *laughed*

Kim and Gerald are on the stairs going down..

Ate Kate: ayan na pala sila! *looked at the couple*

When they reached the living room..

Mish: Hi! *smiled at them*

Gerald: Mish, this is my wife Kim,Babe this is Mish..

Kim: Hi Mish, nice meeting you! * offered a hand shake*

Mish: I'm pleased to finally meet Ge's wife! *shakehands*

Ate Kate: alright, lunch is ready!

They went to eat at the dining area..

While waiting for the dessert to be served, Gerald and Mish started to talk about the project they are about to start the coming week..

Kim and Ate Kate joined them at the dining table while they do business..