Chapter 1

Endless Love

Gerald's very excited at the same time nervous! Today's the day he's been waiting for! He learned from her Ate Kate that Kim's attending the Anderson Clan's reunion,after all she's still an Anderson! Kim has finally agreed and accepted Ate Kate's invitation to join them with this every year gathering.. Ate Kate's the only one whom Kim communicate with for the last four years, so it's Ate Kate whom Gerald asks about Kim..

Since they parted ways,Gerald hasn't been into relationship, not just because he's still considering that he still has a wife but he knows deep within, he still loves her! and will love only her! no one else but Kim! his Kim!

Kim on the other hand accepted the fact that her relationship with Gerald is over! and has already moved on! She loved and loves Gerald,but after what happened four years ago, she doesn't have the right to demand for her husband to be back! She believes that it's all her fault, the blame why they've separated was all on her!

Ate Kate: *tapped Gerald's shoulder* Relax! everything's gonna be just fine! 

Gerald: *smiled at her*

Ate Kate: alright, Kim called,in just a minute or two,she'll be here! 

Gerald: *sighed*

Ate Kate: someone's so excited in here! good luck lil bro! * wink*

Mike: babe! they're here! *shouted at Kate from the outside*

Kate: okay! I'm coming right there! Kate went outside while Gerald stayed where he was..

Almost all of the Andersons went near Kim as if they've never seen Her for a hundred years!

Kate: Kimmy! *hugged Kim* I'm glad you didn't turn me down this time huh!?

Kim: Ate, you left me with no choice! *laughed*

Mike: sounds like a blackmail huh babe!? *wrapped his arm around Kate's waist*

Kate: I'm glad it worked! *laughed*

Kim was just laughing while looking at them..

Kate: sweety! will you come here for a minute and give your tita Kimmy a big hug!

Keisha: *went near Kim and hugged her* hi my tita Kimmy! *the little girl smiled and kissed Kim on the lips*

Kimmy was on tears already and hugged Keisha once more!  Keisha interrupted the hug and looked at Kim..

Keisha: Why are you crying? are you sad?

Kim shook her head and hugged Keisha once again, still on tears..

Kate: Are you sure you're okay Kimmy?

Kim nodded still hugging Keisha..

Kate: Come on sweety,give your tita Kimmy a bunch of kisses..

Keisha held Kim's face and kissed her on the cheeks over and over again..

Kim finally gave out a smile and hugged Keisha for the last time then carried the little girl..as she wiped her tears.

Kate: come on! everyone's waiting for you! then they started walking towards the garden..

Mike: sweety come to daddy, you're heavy! *got Keisha from Kim*

"Kimmy!!!"

Kim: Ate MJ! *hugged each other*

MJ: How are you? I thought you are with someone!?

Kim: he's in the car Ate!

Mj: hmmm, why didn't you invite him inside?

Kim: he has an appointment, and i just asked him to drive me here..he'll fetch me again later, if he can!

MJ: is he a special someone or something?

Kim looked at Kate..and answered..

Kim: a business partner ate..

Mj: just that?

Kim: just a business partner! 

MJ: alright! alright! I believe you! come on, mom and dad are waiting! they can't wait to see you! 

Kim: * just smiled*and followed the Andersons..

When they reached the garden,where their parents are waiting...

Mommy vangie: Kimmy, anak! *hugged Kim*kamusta ka na?

Kim: mabuti naman po.. dad! *hugged daddy Randy*

Mommy Vangie: mabuti naman at pinagbigyan mo kami this year! 

Kim: oo naman po mom, medyo naging busy lang sa trabaho for the last years..

Daddy Randy: are you moving here for good now?

Kim: yes dad!

Daddy Randy: that's good!

Mommy Vangie: Where are you staying here?

Kim: I bought a condo near Makati mom

Mommy Vangie: whom are you with?

Kim: just me po..

Kate: huh?! and how was your suitor? isn't he bothering you yet?

Mommy Vangie: suitor???

Kim: Ate!!! *saway nya* I thought we agreed about this, that you won' t tell anyone about the suitor!?

Kate: do we have that agreement?!*laughed*

Mommy Vangie: since nabuking na! you should tell us!

Kate: mom, Kim kase has a consistent suitor sa States,and one of the reasons why she moved here in Pinas is to get rid of that suitor,however she found out that the suitor was able to follow her here!

Mj: wow! very determined suitor! and it's kinda scary!

Mommy Vangie: oh my Lord! is it called suitor or obsession na ba ito?

Kate: more of like that mom!

Mommy Vangie: is he bothering you anak?

Kim: yes ma, but I can handle it!

Kate: really? aren't you asking me to help you with that?

Kim: you are not that madaldal noh ate?

Kate: *laughed* don't tell me we agreed not to tell that to anyone as well?

Kim: hey! that's part of the first agreement!

Kate: okay okay! I'm sorry! I told you Gerald is the only person who can help you with that! tell your suitor you have your husband back! then you can get rid of him in an instant!

Kim: Ate naman! I can't do that! any help would do,but not from Gerald!

"And why not?"

Lumingon sila to where the voice came from..

 

Kim: Gerald?

 

 

88888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888