Chapter 29

Endless Love

After Gerald and Mish talked and had already a plan for the project, Mish left the Anderson Residence..

Gerald stayed at home and decided to work on his laptop while Kim's on bed taking a nap..

 

The next day was Gerald's last off from work, they did their Sunday routine..

The busiest week for Gerald has come, but he tried to balance his time for work and time for his wife..

He would join them for breakfast, goes home to join Kim for lunch and eats dinner at home..

That was his routine the whole week,Kim's morning sickness subsided, she feels better than the first few days..

Gerald would still give her little surprises that she would appreciate.

Gerald's project with Mish would last for 6 months..

Kim is now entering her second trimester, the usual routine changed, Gerald would call her that he can't make it to dinner because they need to do an over time for the project, Kim would be a bit disappointed when he calls with such reason, but she completely understand that it's all about work, his work and she thought she couldn't demand too much time from him this time because he also has obligations other than to take good care of her..

 

Kim would sometimes go with Ate Kate for shopping when Ate Kate's free from work, and baby sit Keisha when her dad and mom are at work.. She was used to that routine while Gerald's at work, she keeps herself busy with reading when she's at their room..Or would sometimes visit her resto, she missed being there at her resto, she thought if she would be back to work, she wouldn't feel she's bored so one night she waited for Gerald to get home and asked him if she could be back to work..

 

Before sleeping, the couple are cuddling on bed..

Kim: honey, what if I'll go back to work?

Gerald: *looked at her* whaat?

Kim: I wouldn't get a stressful task, promise! Para lang hindi ako bored dito sa bahay when you're at work..

Gerald: Baby, wag na. Baka makasama yan sa'yo.

Kim: *felt sad* Di magkukulong na lang pala ako buong maghapon dito sa bahay?

Gerald: You can go shopping if you want, gusto mo bang kausapin ko si Ate para samahan ka?

Kim: No, nakakahiya kay Ate..*still sad*

Gerald: babe, hayaan mo kapag medyo okay na ang takbo ng project ako ang sasama sa'yo okay ba yun?

KIm: Baka nakakaistorbo pa ako sa trabaho mo, I can do it alone!

Gerald: baby naman, galit ka na naman eh..*let her looked at him*

Kim: *looked away and faced the other side* Anong galit? hindi ah! okay lang ako, don't mind me.

Gerald: *hugged her from behind* O sige na nga, pwede kang bumisita sa resto whenever you want pero hindi ka magta trabaho dun ha?

Kim: Hay naku hon, kung labag sa loob mo, okay lang talaga.

Gerald: *hugged her more* Naku ang misis ko nagtatampo talaga!

Kim didn't respond..

Gerald: Babe, inaalala ko lang naman yang kalagayan mo, I know you already miss your work pero pwede bang antayin na lang natin na matapos kang manganak saka ka mag-full time ulit sa resto mo?

Kim: *sighed* O sige na nga po, panalo na kayo lolo! *faced him*

Gerald: *he gave her a quick kiss on the lips* Thank you baby!

Kim: Bawal yun ha! bakit ka nagnanakaw ng halik?

Gerald: May karapatan po kaya ako! *smiled*

 

Kim: *giggled* Nakuuu Mr Anderson, hindi ko gusto yang mga smile na yan! Gusto mo na namang ipractice yang right mo! *slapped his chest*

Gerald: Okay lang ba sa misis ko na ipractice yung "right" ko sa kanya? *he smiled naughtily*

Kim: Baka magulat si baby! *giggled again*

Gerald: *started practicing his right by slipping his hands inside her top and played with the mounds inside*

Kim: That's so fast honey!

Gerald: Of course, ganun kabilis ang mister mo! *he kept doing what he's started while he possessed her seductive lips with his*

Once again, they made love, they've shared the passion they have for each other..

 

The next day, Kim just stayed home with Keisha,they played non-stop..Ate together during meals and will take a nap together at Kim and Gerald's room..

 

Kim can't wait to feel the same feeling she has for Keisha, everytime Keisha's under her care when the kid's parents are out for work,she feels like a mother! Oh how she loved that feeling, she's excited that the baby she is taking care of is her own child..

 

Ate Kate went home early that day, because she promised Keisha, they would go malling with her tita Kimmy..

Kim, Ate Kate and Keisha then went to the mall for dinner..

 

While Keisha's playing around with the other kids, Kim and Kate had a bonding together..They talked about anything under the sun until they touched Gerald as their topic..

Ate Kate: Busy pa rin ata si Gerald sa trabaho?

Kim: Yes ate, yung project kase nila ni Mish ay may few months pa before matapos *smiled*

Ate Kate: You know, I never thought Mish and Gerald would be seeing each othe again after some years..

Kim's clueless with what's Kate is trying to tell..

Kim: Bakit ate? matagal na ba nilang kilala ang isa't isa?

Ate Kate: *laughed* A year after you separated, nakilala nya si Mish!

Kim: You mean they had a past?

Ate Kate: hmmmm, I can't exactly confirm that! Pero I thought they'll end up together!

Kim: Bakit hindi natuloy?

Ate Kate: I don't know, Mish has been so supportive of Gerald and I know she loves him!

Kim: What happened?

Ate Kate: I don't know, they kept the reason to themselves..

Kim: aah..*just nodded*

 

She didn't know about this, Gerald never opened up with her about Mish..What she knew about Mish is that, she's her husband's business partner and nothing more..But this revelation shocked her and leaving a question on her mind,"Why did he hide this from me?"

 

Ate Kate: But in fairness to both of them, they separated ways with no bitterness, making them work as professionals right now! I'm glad they're doing well as business partners *smiled*

Kim: *just smiled back*

Ate Kate: Gerald didn't tell you about this?

Kim: he didn't!

Ate Kate: Oh my, I thought you knew!

Kim: I guess that's one of the secret he doesn't want to tell me! *laughed sarcastically*

Ate Kate: Oh no, don't take it that way Kimmy, I think he has his reasons!

Kim: I just hope, he has his good reasons!

Ate Kate: I think he does!

Kim: That's good then!

Ate Kate: Alright, I think masyado ko nang ibinubuko yung kapatid ko, let's have dinner?

Kim: Let's go!

They got Keisha and went to a resto and ate, then they went home after dinner..