Chapter 8

Endless Love

Kim was in her office and was thinking about Jervis have told her..

Kim: maybe Jervis is right! pero hindi na rin siguro maibabalik pa gaya ng dati..haaay! kim ikaw naman kasi., kasalanan mo lahat to!

6 years ago, when Kim and Gerald got married, Kim's only 20 by then and Gerald is 21..They've been a couple for 3 years before they got married.. A year after they got married, they agreed to start their own family.. 6 months have passed and Kim isn't pregnant yet! But Gerald has been patient, until one night..

 

Kim was lying on top of Gerald, both of them are ..

Kim: I wish we could be like this forever!

Gerald: *kiss her shoulder* we will! i love you! *whispered on her left eAr..

Kim: I love you too..*smiled*

Gerald: I can't wait to have our babies, running around the house..

KIM didn't respond..

Geralds right arm is around her waist while the other one was now trying to massage and possess her left ..

Kim: *moaned while her eyes are closed* What are you doing?

Gerald: showing how much I love you!*changed his position, he's now on top of her, her right while the he massage the left..

Kim: uh! please don't stop! * her arms are on his head, trying to massage his scalp in between moans* Gerald!

Gerald: * he is now touching her sensitive parts until he reached her most sensitive part in between her thighs..he's ready for the union when*

Kim: hold on honey! I will just need something in the bathroom..

Gerald: do you really need that now?

Kim: *held his face* yeah, I'm sorry, I'll be right back! Gerald waited but after few minutes, he followed her in the bathroom..

Kim was shocked when she felt an arms around her..

Kim: Gerald?

Gerald: And that's what you needed? a pill? oh not just a pill, it's a contraceptive pill!

Kim: honey, listen!

Gerald: *is already mad* kaya pala we aren't having a baby until now, kase you are taking a pill! and you didn't even tell me about this! we're having an overtime just to get you pregnant, pero ganito pala! sana sinabi mo na lang saken na ayaw mong magka baby, that you don't want to ruin your shape, siguro mas naintindihan ko pa! pero ito! you hid this from me for what? months!

Kim: *crying* hon please, understand.

Gerald: understand what? sana iba na lang yung tinago mo, alam mo namang gustong gusto kong magka-anak na tayo..*put on his clothes*

Kim:*put on her robe* Gerald, wait! don't leave!

Gerald: opened the door and left Kim..

She cried all her tears out until she fell asleep on the floor..

She woke up without Gerald in the room, she thought he would just need time and will be back after..but no Gerald showed up,she waited for him the whole day but no Gerald yet!

That one day become one week, and one week to one month.. Kim couldn't contact Gerald anymore! so she decided to leave their place and went home to her parent's house.. Years have passed and Kim was able to move on, without any communication with Gerald..

 

end of flashback..

Almost lunch time! Someone's knocking on her door..

Kim: come in!

Jervis: oh my! we're in trouble! your suitor is here!

Kim: what?

Jervis: I'm not kidding!

Kim: What are we gonna do now?

Jervis: call your husband very quick!

Kim: *called gerald*

Gerald: hello? is there a problem?

Kim: Zhan is here, what should I do?

Gerald: I'll be right there in 5 minutes! *and he pushed the end button..*

Kim went out of her office..

Zhan immediately went near her..

Zhan: Why aren't you in your place last night?

Kim: I am not going to stay there anymore!

Zhan: but why?

Kim: because I am now living with my husband..

Zhan: husband? that man? *pointed to Jervis*

Kim: oh no! he's not!

Zhan: I knew it! he is really not your husband! *laughed*

"Because I'm her husband"

Kim: Gerald!

Gerald: *went near her and kissed her on the lips*

Kim was surprised with his action but ignored it,instead sinakyan na lang niya..

Zhan: he is your husband? and how much did you pay him to pretend like he's your husband?*laughed*

Gerald: hey Mr.,I'm sorry! i can't do anything if you don't want to believe I'm Kim's husband, but I can show you some documents..*wrapped his right arm to her shoulder*

Kim: Zhan, he is my husband!

Gerald: You know what, I'm not getting the point! We need not to prove to you that we are a happy married couple don't we?

Zhan: I am asking kim to marry me!

Gerald: and that's an insult on my part! she can't marry you, because she's married to me! *napalakas ang boses*

Kim: *tapped his chest* hey! calm down!

Gerald:*looked at Kim* If you'll excuse us Mr. ,me and my wife will be late for our reservation for lunch..

Inalalayan ni Gerald si Kim from going out and helped her get in the car

 

33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333