Chapter 10

Endless Love

WARNING! Strictly for ADULT Readers only..If you are below 18 please skip this Chapter..THANK YOU!

 

 

When they reached home, They went inside their respective rooms..

Kim decided to sleep while Gerald worked on his laptop..

At 7pm, Kim woke up, went down stairs while Gerald fell asleep..

Kim cooked his favorite dish (Chicken Curry), after cooking she knocked on his door but he didn't answered..she assumed he's asleep so she just opened the door and saw him lying on his bed, sleeping with just his boxers on.. Kim hesitated to wake him up, but still managed to shake him from his shoulder..

Kim: hey! Dinner's ready! You need not to miss the food for tonight!

Gerald: *slowly opened his eyes* Sure I won't! *smiled and looked at her*

Kim was just wearing a short loose dress that he can see her attractive long legs.. and her were appreciated because of the cleavage shown with what she's wearing..

Gerald held her hand and his side to face Kim who is on her knees..

Gerald: If you are the food, I won't stop eating!

Kim: Gerald!

Gerald took her from waist,let her sit on bed and made her lie beside him..

Kim: hey! what are you doing?

Gerald: *put his index finger on her lips* sshhH..

He now changed his position and was already on top of her..

He kissed her lips possessively, she isn't responding..

But Gerald was persistent to get inside of her tonight, he cannot stand it anymore, he missed her for the long years that they aren't together..

He continued possessing , finally she gave in and let him in inside , tongues are now fighting like no tomorrow..They only gasp for air but was enjoying with the wild kiss they've missed..

His hands are now working on her body while he kisses the back of her ears, her neck and went down to her shoulder..

Kim keeps .. He is now kissing the space between her full while his hands are skillfully removing her dress..

Kim: *holding his head* she keeps saying his name in between moans..

Gerald was now on his way in removing her bra..

Gerald: I guess we needed to buy you a new bra, para mas madaling tanggalin..

kim just gave out a seductive smile..

He finally removed her bra and is now and her left while the other was cupped and massage by his right..

He touches her everywhere.. He went down to kiss her belly and reached her and pushed it down..

Kim gave out the loudest moan she could give when he inserted his middle finger on her ..

She moved her hips up and down to welcome his ..

Kim: more! Oh I love that feeling!

Gerald inserted both his middle and index finger and went on with the ..

Kim: oh my God! this is heaven! please, get inside me! I need you, Gerald! * with her eyes closed*

Gerald: *looked at her and positioned himself for a better acces and   her organ while one of his hands is playing with her oris*

Kim: *moaned*Gerald! pleAse get in now! *she used her toes to remove his boxer brief*

Gerald positioned himself so he could enter his perfectly erected member into her..

Kim opened her eyes when he stopped and heard him open the drawer, he is now putting on the rubber..

Gerald: hold on my love, the best is yet to come! *after putting on the rubber*

He held unto her and entered her member inside her.. Kim withdrew a bit but held on to the union..She wrapped her legs into his waist as he begun ing..

The room was covered with their moans, Gerald kept whispering sweet words into her ear..

Kim: Please don't stop, don't let go..Ge..Gerald! **

Gerald: I won't my love! * And he kept ing*

Kim was now in delirium, she loved the feeling of being him inside her again for the longest time! Gerald on the other hand will mark his calendar as today being his happiest night of his life..

After a few more , she reached her peak and they both collapsed in bed ..

Kim's head is now in his chest while he wrapped his arms around her, still the both of them are catching for air..

Gerald: You are still addicted to me!

Kim: *slapped his chest* You are so confident!

Gerald: syempre! the way you acted kanina? You kept calling my name and telling me not to stop! oh how I love that! *kissed her forehead*

Kim: aah ganun ha? let me see how much addicted you are to me!?

Kim went out of his arms, at bumangon.. she bit her lower lip and gave out her most seductive look..

Gerald: You are killing me Kimmy!

She positioned herself and straddle on his stomach and started massaging his chest, she leaned down to his s while she massages the other..

Gerald: Oh my crazy wife!* held her legs *

Kim: * he removed his hands* hands off Mr. Anderson! *laughed* Just wait and let's see if you can stand my performance over here just for you! *wink*

She changed her position and is now facing the erected Jr, still straddling on his stomach, Gerald shouted her name in excitement as she held on to ..She slowly it first and gradually putting force as she it up and down..

Gerald: oh my Kimmy! You are one crazy woman..I need to get inside you,please!

Kim: *laughed and finished what she's doing*

She lie down next to him and put her right leg around his waist..

Kim: who's addicted with whom?*naughty smile*

Gerald: *held her right leg* alright! it's me who's addicted more of you! is that what you wanna hear?

Kim: good boy! Now,let's go and eat! I'm starving!

Gerald: *hugged her tight* You can't get out of here! dito ka lang!

Kim: Gerald,will you please let us eat yet! I cooked for you tapos hindi mo rin lang pala kakainin..

Gerald: honey I know that food is delicious,pero may mas sasarap pa ba sa'yo? *naughty smile*

Kim: Please! *looked at him seriously*

Gerald: okay! let's eat! *helped her get up*

She opened his cabinet and got one of his shirt and put it on..Gerald put on just his boxer and they went down stairs..

 

33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333