Chapter 21

Endless Love

Kim was able to get home at 11 pm that day and as the usual scene, Gerald is already asleep..

She took a shower and joined him on bed, she missed him so much! She hugged him from behind while he's sleeping..

Gerald moved a bit and automatically held her arms around him with his eyes still closed..

Gerald: hmmmmm..

Kim: *looked at him* Just sleep honey!

Gerald: What time is it?

Kim: almost 12 midnight!

Gerald: *opened his eyes and faced her* Have you eaten?

Kim: *nodded* I miss you hon!

Gerald: *smiled* I miss you too! *hugged her and put her head on his chest*Let's sleep?*closed his eyes*

Kim: *nodded and hugged him back*

They were able to sleep after few more minutes..

The next day, Kim left very early for work that he didn't wake Gerald up..

She doesn't want to disturb him, because he got no work for today and she thought better if she will just use her car and drive herself to work..

Gerald woke up an hour after he left and went down stairs..

Gerald: Ate, have you seen Kim?

Ate Kate: she left for work! didn't she tell you?

Gerald: No! I thought she'd not go to work today because she usually take weekends as her day offs..

Ate Kate: Baka may ihinahabol para sa ipinapatayo niyang bagong branch ng resto!

Gerald: siguro, she even forgot to leave a note or maybe a text will do, pero wala!

Ate Kate: You have to understand her!

Gerald: I do understand her! I just missed the times that we have the time to be alone together, pero ngayon kahit weekend, may trabaho pa rin siya..

Kaya ko naman siyang buhayin kahit di na siya magtrabaho eh!

Ate Kate: I know where are you coming from Ge, pero mahal nya kase yun, kaya di mo siya pwedeng ilayo doon..

Gerald: Kaya nga wala akong magawa!

Ate Kate: Di bale after that project, mas maluwag na ang sched nya..

Gerald: Sana nga ate.. Can I borrow Keisha today?

Ate Kate: Naku she'll love that, saan ba kayo mamasyal ngayon? she's asking me if I can take her to tita Kimmy's resto kase hindi na daw nya nakikita ang tita niya..*laughed*

Gerald: Maybe we could fetch her tita Kimmy after we go shopping at the mall!

Ate Kate: wow! she's really spoiled!

Gerald: Hayaan mo na ate, yun lang naman ang maibibigay ko sa kanya!

Ate Kate: But try to limit her with just 3 toys! naku uubusin nya ang savings mo! *laughed*

Gerald: *laughed* I'll try! alam mo naman yang anak mo, mana sa nanay na pag ginamit na ang charm lahat makukuha niya!

Ate Kate: Naku I just can't imagine how spoiled will your child be pag nagkataon!

Gerald: Mukhang matatagalan pa yan ate, busy si Kim ngayon! Halos di na nga kami nagkikita kahit nasa isang bubong lang kami..

Ate Kate: Don't worry, mangyayari din yan! *smiled*

Gerald: alright ate, tell Keisha I will meet her at the garden and we'll go in a few!

Ate Kate: Alright tito! *laughed and went to get Keisha*

Gerald took Keisha at the mall, they went at the places where Keisha loved to go to and requested to visit, she was able to choose A new pink dress and 2 new dolls..

After shopping they went to her favorite ice cream store and ordered her favorite strawberry cheese cake icecream flavor! She love the ice cream and Gerald felt like the happiest daddy when she hugged him to thank him for the treat!

It's almost 5 pm when they drove to fetch Kim from work..

Keisha was very excited to see her Tita Kimmy..

So when they reached the resto, she ran towards the door..

Gerald: Baby, careful! *caught her hand and carried her*

Keisha: Is this tita Kimmy's work?

Gerald: yes sweety!*kissed her right cheek*

Keisha: *giggled and shouted* Tita Kimmy!!!!!

Gerald: *laughed* I hope tita Kimmy heard you!*they went inside*

Jervis greeted them..

Jervis: oh pare kelan pa kayo nagka-anak ni Kim?*looked at Keisha* Hi there little girl..

Keisha just smiled at Jervis and hid her head on Gerald chest..

Gerald: Naku mahiyain!*laughed* Pare si Kim?

Jervis: She's at the other branch pa, baka mamaya pa babalik dito yun!

Gerald: Do you know what time?

Jervis: Hindi eh, no exact times and pagbalik nya dito pag nanggagaling sya doon..

Gerald: Is it safe for my niece if we go there?

Jervis: Of course, tapos na ang construction,kaya Kim went there to check kung ano pang kelangan na ilagay doon..

Gerald: Okay then, puntahan na lang namin sya!

Jervis: Sure pare, naihatid mo naman na si Kim doon di ba?

Gerald:*nodded and looked at Keisha*

Keisha: Tita Kimmy's not here?

Gerald: She's not here!

Keisha: aww! *sad*

Gerald: But don't worry, we'll see her in her other resto!*smiled*

Keisha: She has another work?

Gerald: *laughed* No sweety! just the same as this!

Keisha: aaaaah! tito, let's go and get my tita Kimmy!

Gerald: alright, let's go!

They drove 20 minutes to reach the place where Kim was..

Keisha was asleep during the short trip but when they reached the place she immediately looked around..

Keisha: *rubbed her eyes* Where's tita Kimmy?

Gerald: I think she's inside! Come let's go and see her!

Keisha: Yehey!*opened her arms wide and Hugged Gerald as he carried her*

Gerald opened the sliding door and looked for Kimmy..

She was sitting on a sofa leaning her head unto it and with her eyes closed*

Gerald went near her while still carying Keisha, quietly and sat beside her*

He kissed her forehead gently, Kim immediately opened her eyes and was shocked to see her husband and niece beside her..

Kim: hon! Gerald: *put his left arm around her while he held Keisha on his right* Tired already?

Kim: *nodded and looked at Keisha* hello sweety! I think tita needs a hug!

Keisha: *smiled and went to hug her and kissed her on her lips*

Kim: wow! sarap naman nun! *carried Keisha and put her on her lap*

Gerald: Kanina pa yan excited na makita ka..We went to see you at the resto pero wala ka pala doon!

Kim:*looked at Gerald* honey! I'm sorry, nakalimutan ko nang mag-iwan kanina ng note..

Gerald: And you didn't texted me too!

Kim: Nawala na rin sa isip ko dahil napakaraming ginagawa dito!

Gerald: baby, you need to rest also..

Kim: *looked at Keisha na tulog na*

Gerald: kanina pa yan antok na antok, inantay lang na makita ka..

Kim: Napagod na..

Gerald: Yeah cause we went to the mall and did all she wanted to do and went to where she wanted to go!

Kim: wow! spoiled sa tito! *laughed*

Gerald: Get ready honey when we'll have our own, dahil spoiled yun sa daddy! *smiled*

Kim: Naku! Ngayon pa lang natatakot na ako! *laughed*

Gerald: *got Keisha from her and stood up* Can we go home now?

Kim: yeah! wait here, I will get my bag..

Gerald assisted her to lock the soon to be their 2nd branch after he put Keisha inside the car, he helped Kim get inside the car too and they drove home..