Chapter 33

Endless Love

Kim was trying to sleep, but she can't really do that after learning about Gerald and Mish's possible affair.

She laid down on bed, closed her eyes and everything that flashes on her mind is the picture of Gerald and Mish holding hands. Her heart beats faster when she heard the door opened, it was Gerald!

Gerald sat down the bed, behind her and put his one hand on her waist..

Gerald: Babe? are you still up?

Kim didn't respond..

Gerald: *kissed her right cheek*

Kim: Gerald, amoy alak ka! *with her eyes still closed, she didn't changed her position, she's still facing the other side*

Gerald: I'm sorry baby, I will take the shower muna, wait for me here!

He went to the bathroom and took a bath, after taking a bath, he joined her on bed and hugged her from behind..

Gerald: Hmmmmm, miss ko ang baby ko! *hugged her tighter*

Kim: Gerald ano ba? *removed his hands*

Gerald: Bakit? Di mo ba ako miss?

Kim: Saan ka nanggaling?

Gerald: Sa office!

Kim: Anong ginawa mo sa office? uminom? bakit amoy alak ka?

Gerald: *can't answer, he knew he's not telling her the truth*

Kim got up from bed..

Kim: What? answer me!

Gerald: *got up from bed and went near her* Babe...

Kim: Ano? magsisinungaling ka pa rin ha? *already mad*

Gerald: Babe, hindi sa ganun! I didn't tell you kase...

Kim: Kase hindi ka talaga nag-overtime! *got her phone* Dahil ang totoo, nambababae ka!

Gerald: Babe, what are you talking about?

Kim: What am I talking about? Ito! *showed the pic Jervis has sent her*

Gerald: Babe, It's not what you think!

Kim: Gerald! Tell me what to think kapag nakita ko ito!

Gerald: Kimmy, that's Mish! she is my business partner! you know that! 

Kim: Sige, paniwalain mo pa akong wala lang lahat Gerald!

Gerald: Babe, she needed a company, sinamahan ko lang sya!

Kim: Let's consider it that way, kung wala kayong ginagawang masama, bakit kelangan mong magsinungaling? Why did you tell me you're at the office and having an overtime? You can tell me the truth!

Gerald: That's my fault, I should have told you! baby please naman, wag ka nang magalit!

Kim: Gerald, I won't get mad if you have been honest!

Gerald: I'm sorry! Pakinggan mo naman muna ako!

Kim: Ano pang kasinungalingan ang sasabihin mo?

Gerald: Babe, wag mo naman kaming pag-isipan ng masama ni Mish!

Kim: How can I not? You and mish had a past! You didn't tell me that! Pinalagpas ko yun! *tears falling from her eyes* Hindi ko alam kung maganda ang reason mo kaya mo tinago sa akin or talagang sadyang wala kang pakialam na sabihin sa akin! Gerald para akong tanga! Yes we aren't in good terms nung nakilala mo siya, but technically you have a wife that time! We're married! I guess I have the right to know about that! If it's really a past, I will understand and I am not seeing any problems about that!

Gerald: Babe...

Kim: You've been spotted dating few months ago, hindi ko yun ginawang issue! pero ngayon that you even have to lie just to be with her, what do you think will I feel? Mas lalo mo lang akong binigyan ng reason to doubt!

Gerald: Babe, please! believe me, ikaw lang ang babae sa buhay ko!

Kim: Gerald, hindi ko na alam! Are you really serious and honest everytime na sinasabi mong mahal mo ako at ako lang or you just told me that because of our son? dahil ba natatakot kang iwan kita at baka di mo makita ang anak mo?

Gerald: Kim hindi, everytime I tell you I love you, that's what I feel, I love you and you're the only one I love!

Kim: Well hindi na ako sure dun Gerald, I think it's time na we have to really go separate ways, paulit ulit na lang tayong nag-aaway! Buo nga ang family natin pero what do you think will Giacobbe feel kung lagi nyang nakikitang ganito tayo?

Gerald: Kim, wag mong ilayo sa akin ang anak ko!

Kim: I won't! Even if we have our own lives, you still can see Giacobbe!

Gerald: How about us?

Kim: I think it's not destined for this marriage to work!

Gerald: It will work! trust me! we can do this together, let's fix everything! We'll have a happy family!

Kim: I can't risk another chance Gerald, I'm sorry! *left the room*

Gerald was crying and doesn't know what to do, he can't lose Kim, but he pushed her away of what he did, he stayed there crying leaning his back on the wall, seated on the floor.

Kim went to the nursery and decided to spend at her son's room overnight.. Both weren't able to sleep..

Around 9 am the next day when Gerald went out of the room and tried to look for Kim, he went at the nursery but his son and Kim aren't there, he went downstairs and found out from his ate that Kim left and took Giacobbe with her..

Gerald: Saan daw sila tutuloy?

Ate Kate: she didn't tell me!

Gerald: I'll go to her condo!

Gerald went to her condo but they aren't there..

He called ate Kate again..

Gerald: ate wala sila dito sa condo niya. *he said it with a very sad tone*

Ate Kate: I tried calling Jervis pero hindi rin daw sinabi ni Kim sa kanya kung saan sila pupunta.

Gerald: *sighed* Ate what will I do? I don't know where to find them!

Ate Kate: Mom called, they're with Kim's parents right now for a business trip, hindi pa nila alam.

Gerald: Tell mom and dad about it! I will call Kim's parents,baka alam nila kung saan nagpunta si Kim at ang anak namin.

Ate Kate: Okay! Balitaan mo ako!

Ate Kate called Mommy Vangie and Daddy Randy, while Gerald called Kim's parents. Kim's parents knew where Kim was but they promised Kim not to tell anyone where she and her son are.

Gerald was so disappointed when mommy Elena and Daddy William didn't tell him where Kim was, he called Jervis but Kim didn't tell Jervis so Jervis can't spill anything about Kim's whereabouts.

Gerald kept searching, he called all possible individuals who can tell about Kim but was unsuccessful to find out where Kim and Giacobbe were, he went to places Kim may go to but wasn't able to find her. It has almost been 2 weeks of searching, Gerald wasn't able to concentrate with work,he isn't eating and sleeping well. He missed his wife and son so much!

Because Mommy Vangie and Daddy Randy's worried about Gerald, they tried to talk to Kim's parents and only because they were good friends and they also wanted baby Giacobbe to experience a happy family, they finally gave Kim's address in Baguio.

Kim and Giacobbe were in Kim's parents rest house in Baguio.

Upon learning, Gerald immediately drove to Baguio and search for the address Kim's parents has given him.

After 6 hours of travel, he finally reached the address..He knocked at the door, a middle-aged woman opened the door..

Gerald: Hi, I'm looking for Kim, is she there?

"Can I know who you are sir?"


Gerald: I'm Gerald, Kim's husband!

"I'm sorry, Ma'am Kim isn't here!"

Gerald: Pero dito siya nakatira di ba?

"ah sir, I am not allowed to tell you nor to confirm"

Gerald: I am her husband, please naman, sabihin mo sa akin.

"I am sorry sir"

Gerald stayed outside and tried his luck. maybe if Kim isn't home, she went somewhere and she'll be home in a few since it's almost 6pm, if she's with Giacobbe, he's sure she'll not stay outside later than 7pm, and if not with Giacobbe, she will be home at 6pm to feed their son.