Chapter 36

Endless Love

THIS CHAPTER is FOR ADULTS ONLY! lol

Preferably, 18 years old and above should only read this, sa mga pasaway, be responsible! ;)

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Kim looked at him and laughed..

She stood up and held his hands and pulled him up..

Gerald looked at her questioningly..

Kim: Halika na!

Gerald: *followed her* Where are we going?

Kim: Continue what we're doing! *smiled naughtily*

Gerald gave his widest smile. "Exciting!"

Kim giggled and led him to her room.

When they reached her room, Gerald didn't waste any time, he undress her very quick, she was now wearing just her .  His mouth was hot on the side of her neck--kissing and . His hands were everywhere.

Kim: Gerald!

His gaze lifted to meet hers, reading her expression, revealing his own hot desire. And then his mouth caught hers in a kiss that was deep and carnal and demanding, his tongue driving in and claiming. She met him, for , ing her hands into his hair and holding him, but he moved his kiss. Following the path his fingers had taken from , her neck until finally he was kissing her chest, up the slopes to where his hands held her s, pushing them together so his tongue could assault both her s with strong , and then he her into his mouth.

Kim swayed towards him the heat turning mass and muscle to liquid. But at her unbridled moan, he lifted away, his thumbs instantly working to soothe the yearning in her s.

Gerald: Do you want me to take my shirt off, or do you want to do it yourself?

His breathlessness heightened her longing. She too was breathing hard but she couldn't pass on the challenge or the pleasure.

Kim: "let me!"

She fumbled with the first button but got the knack of them after the next. Drinking in the sight of his chest as it was slowy revealed. She reached out a hand, touched the hard heat of it, feeling the roughness where hair dappled it, finally placing her hand back over his heart. Then she scraped his with the tip of her thumb, watched the definition of his abs go even sharper. She pushed the shirt off his broad shoulders, stretching her arms wide to reach down his arms. All rock-hard, barely restrained muscle.

At that she didn't hesitate to go lower and pull out the loop of his belt. His pants dropped on the floor. Then she was confronted with his boxers. She stretched the fabric over his large and pulled it down.

He kissed her again, long and deep and then without warning pushed her back onto the bed, coming down hard on top.

As he peeled off her and made his way back to the tops of her thighs she couldn't hold back the seductive moan.

He pinned her down with his heavy strong body. And she poised, waitng for him to move, wanting him to into her.

But still he didn't, he smiled and moved down to her body. Doing once more, kissing her with wet, deep kisses all over her body. Only this time he did go all over, until then he was kissing her there and only there--the most intimate places. His fingers joining in too until she was rocking and pleading and about to burst. She thrashed, arms raking the sheets, not wanting to end yet, wanting all of him but unable to hold herself back.

"Don't fight it my love" he commanded.

And she couldn't any more. She gave in to the insistence of his mouth and fingers, lost control completely with a harsh cry. Every limb stretched long, her body arched and taut and then suddenly buckling, writhing as the tension snapped and pleasure pulsed through every cell.

Even as she was still shuddering he was moving back up her length. Kissing her stomach as it spasmed, then her screaming tight s were anointed by his tongue again.

He was above her now, his hand gently down her jaw. She opened her eyes to find him watching her closely. She opened her eyes. "I missed that! that was the best!"

Gerald: No! That was just the beginning. *he smiled naughtily*

She felt him then, hard and thick, probing in her wetness. With a whoosh the fire inside raged back. The tiny moment of calm obliterated as the storm broke.

His hands cupped her bottom, moving her to accept him, making her mould and melt for him. She cried out his name.

"Oh Kimmy! " he said it gently while his body wielded its mastery.

She couldn't hold back any longer, she bent her knees, instinctively opening up more for him.

She gave a rough moan as she arched her back, she sighed louder, lifting to meet him once more, unable to believe how fantastic he felt. She her hand down the hard strength of his back, kissed the skin nearest to her-up and down the column of his throat, tasting the salt in the hollow of his shoulder, delighting in the way his beautiful, big body locked so completely into hers. She pressed her hips in time to meet his-again and then again, following the rhythm he set, faster and faster until finally they were moving together with a pace that was frantic, the feral sounds from matched by the hoarse grunts from his. Sweat slicked them as they collapsed on bed.

Gerald: Oh baby! How I missed you!

Kim: *giggled* I missed you inside me Gerald! *she looked at her*

Gerald: *he kissed her forehead* We'll have more of that baby!

Kim was laying on top of him, his arms around her.

Kim looked at him..

Gerald: What are you thinking?

Kim: *sighed* wala!

Gerald: Ano nga? tell me!

Kim: Hindi na naman ako nakapag pigil sa'yo! Dapat pinahirapan muna kita!

Gerald: *laughed* You can't do that my love! You want me so much! I know that! I felt that!

Kim: *giggled and slapped his chest lightly*

They stayed in that position and went  to sleep.

Kim was awaken early in the morning by his kisses.

Kim smiled.."Don't you want to sleep Gerald?"

Gerald: Hmmm, I wanted to get inside you again my love!

Kim: *giggled* You missed me that much?

Gerald: Kimmy, 2 years of not making love to you is hell! Marami ako babawiin!

Kim: *laughed* We all have the time honey! Wag kang magmadali! Maaga pa, matulog muna tayo! *she laid beside him and turned her back*

Gerald hugged her from behind, so tight to make her feel his erected member against her..

Kim: Gerald!

Gerald is persistent, he needed to be inside her again..

Gerald: Please baby!! *kissed her shoulder*

Kim giggled as her permission..

Gerald: Alright help me get inside you..*he was trying to take her from behind*

Kim: *she moved a bit to help him get inside..*

Gerald: There! Am I in?

Kim nodded and was startled when Gerald began with the ..

His right held onto her hips  while his left played with her full ..

Kim was taken by the pleasure he was giving her, once again the swayed and shared the same rhythm as they've shared before..

Kim faced him after reaching their peak, wrapped her left leg around his waist and kissed him possessively. Few minutes of whispering sweet words to each other and they slept!

Kim and Gerald woke up around 9am in the morning when they heard Giacobbe crying..

"Mommy! Daddy!"

Gerald got up from bed immediately, put on his clothes and went to get Giacobbe. Kim got up from bed and took a shower, just as she went out of the bathroom, Gerald carrying Giacobbe entered their room..

Kim: Good morning baby! *went near them and kissed Giacobbe* How was your sleep?

Giacobbe: *hugged his mommy while carried by his daddy* good! How about you?

Gerald looked at Kim naughtily, Kim looked back at her with a 'shut up' look!

Gerald: I guess mommy hasn't slept well baby!

Giacobbe: Why? *he asked them innocently*

Kim: Kase si daddy at mommy nagkwentuhan kaya ayun hindi sila natulog!

Giacobbe: Kwentuhan?

Gerald: *laughed and looked at Kim*

Kim: Just don't mind daddy anak.

Gerald: *whispered to her left ear* Nagkwentuhan pala ha?

Kim: *slapped his arm* Tumigil ka nga Gerald, nandyan yang anak mo!

She changed the topic..

Kim: What does my baby want for breakfast? *smiled at Giacobbe*

Giacobbe: Let's eat outside! Mommy, Daddy and Giacobbe! *giggled*

Gerald: Well, breakfast outside then!

Kim: Sige, go to yaya and take a bath baby!

Giacobbe: alright! Don't stay here too long mommy and daddy, I'll wait for you both outside!

Kim: *smiled and nodded* Careful! Don't run sweety!

Giacobbe wet out of the room..

Gerald: *locked the door and put his arms around her waist*

Kim: Go and take a bath! Narinig mo naman yung sinabi ng anak mo, "don't stay here too long!" *laughed*

Gerald: Sige, I can't wait for our next kwentuhan babe! *kissed her lips and get inside the bathroom*