Chapter 6

Endless Love

After his work,Gerald went to Kim's Resto..

He was greeted by one of the staffs there..

Gerald: Where's Kim?

Staff: ah sir Gerald right?

Gerald: Yes!

Staff: ah kase po binilin ni Ms. Kim na kapag pumunta kayo dito sabihin ko daw po na wag nyo na siyang antayin kase tinignan po nila ni sir Jervis yung location kung saan sila papatayo ng isa pang branch..Di daw po niya kayo nasabihan agad kase di niya alam yung number niyo. Magpapahatid na lang daw po siya kay sir Jervis pauwi..

Gerald: kanina pa ba sila umalis?

Staff: opo eh!

Gerald: oh sige salamat! *then umalis na* ! kasama na naman niya yung lalaking yun! *dialled Kate's number*

Ate Kate: hello Gerald?

Gerald: Ate, kindly give me Kim's phone number

Ate Kate: why? di pa ba kayo nagkikita?

Gerald: we did! kaso hindi ko nakuha number niya, I was suppose to get her from work today pero wala siya doon, she's with her business partner again..

Ate Kate: I can smell jealousy! *laughed*

Gerald: whatever you say ate! I really can't stand this arrangement, lagi nyang kasama yung lalaki na yun!

Ate Kate: You can't get rid of that! they're business partners remember?

Gerald: I know! kung may magagawa lang ako para alisin yang lalaking yan s buhay ng asawa ko!

Ate Kate: take it easy! don't tell me, you're making Kim quit on that business?

Gerald: hindi yun makikinig saken, it's useless!

Ate Kate: listen here Gerald, nasa first step ka na! Makakasama mo na ulit si Kim sa iisang bubong, you have to think before you act! isang maling move, mawawala to lahat sa'yo! Take your wife back! kelangan dahan dahan, and being so understanding will help! kaya take a deep breath and take it easy! it's going to be okay!

Gerald: okay okay.. thanks Ate, will just wait for her na lang sa bahay.. forget about the number, I wanted to get that from her personally!

Ate Kate: okay! good luck!

Call ended..

Gerald went home, Kim's stuffs are already been delivered to his place..

He fixed them and put all of her things at the his room..

While waiting for her, he transfered his things sa isang room and fixed them.. after that he took a shower and went down stairs to cook for dinner..

It's already 10pm and she's not back yet! so he decide to eat..

@ 11 pm he's at the living room, half lying on the sofa watching TV while waiting for her when the door bell rang..

He immediately opened the door and saw Kim and Jervis..

Gerald: *just looked at them*

Jervis: good evening pare! sorry medyo late na..

Gerald: alright, Kim just lock the door later, I will sleep now..*switched off the Tv, binato yung remote sa sofa at umakyat na*

Kim: Thanks for the ride, see you tomorrow!

Jervis: okay! goodluck naman sa'yo! Mukhang galit si husband! *laughed and left*

Kim immediately followed him, she was able to stop him from closing the door of his room..

Kim: hey! wait!

Gerald: your room would be the room next to this room, you can use my room to get you more comfortable..Let's talk about your other concerns tomorrow..I got your things on your room already! Good night! *closed his door*

Kim went to the room where she was instructed to go, got her things fixed,took a bath and tried to sleep..

 

 

333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333