Chapter 37

Endless Love

After an hour and a half, they reached the resto Giacobbe has requested, they ate their breakfast as one happy family.

At 1pm,They headed to one of the branches of her resto to join Jervis for lunch. They stayed there for an hour and helped Jervis serve the customers.

After lunch they went shopping, at 6pm Kim and Gerald left Giacobbe with his yaya at the playground area of the mall and had their quick dinner date..

After dinner, they went home, took Giacobbe to bed and they had their moments alone in their room..

Kim's head's in its favorite place--on his chest while Gerald comfortably wrapped his arms around her.

Kim: Hon...

Gerald: Hmmm.*kissed her top*

Kim: I am happy we're back together! We've been through a lot! ilang beses na ba tayong nagkahiwalay?

Gerald: Do we have to count? tapos na mga yun, nandito na tayo o! okay ang lahat! Masaya at masarap! *smiled naughtily*

Kim: *laughed* ayan ka na naman e! Behave ka muna. Seryoso na nga natin, sinira mo yung moment! *rolled her eyes*

Gerald: Naku ang misis ko naman..* hugged her tighter*

Kim: E kasi ikaw! *pouted like a child*

Gerald looked at her lovingly and gave her a smack..

Kim slapped his arm and continued the coversation..

Kim: Hon, I hope maalagaan natin itong relationship natin, I keep praying na bigyan ako ni Lord ng mahabang pasensiya. Kapag mambabae ka, para di ako agad gagawa ng desisyon basta basta! *she *

Gerald: I'm always been faithful! *kissed her forehead*

Kim: Hon, hindi na lang sarili natin ang iisipin natin ngayon, may anak na tayo! Siya dapat lagi ang priority natin!

Gerald: *nodded and rubbed her back*

Kim: Sana wag kang magsasawa sa akin, kapag ayaw mo na sa akin sabihin mo agad! Para alam ko ang gagawin ko!

Gerald: *held her face and let her face him* Don't say that! Hinding hindi ako magsasawa sa'yo! Ikaw lang ang gusto ko! Sa araw araw, minu-minuto, bawat segundo ng buhay ko, magiging meaningful basta ikaw ang kasama ko! Always remember that alright?

Kim: *nodded and hugged him *

Gerald: *hugged her tighter* I love you!

Kim: I love you too Hon!

Gerald: Before I forget, Mish is inviting us to join her and her husband for dinner tomorrow.

Kim: *looked at him*

Gerald: The decision is yours my love, if you want to go, pupunta tayo but if not I can tell her we can't.

Kim: We'll go!

Gerald: Okay, ikaw ang masusunod. *kissed her*

Kim: Do I have to wear something formal or what?

Gerald: Babe, kahit anong isuot mo, I know you will still look gorgeous as ever!

Kim: *giggled* I'm expecting you to say that because I'm your wife!

Gerald: not just because of that, but because it's the truth baby!

Kim: Stop it honey! maniniwala na ako dyan sa pambobola mo. *giggled*

 

Kim and Gerald made it to a resto in the hotel owned by Mish's husband, 10 mins before 8pm.

Mish and her husband's already waiting for the two, a table is set perfectly for the four of them..

Mish: I'm glad you made it! *she stood up and smiled*

Kim smiled and looked at Gerald who wrapped his right arm around his shoulder.

Gerald: My wife agreed, so we're here! *smiled*

Mish: Thank you Kim..*smiled* By the way, I wanted you to meet my husband Eric! *Eric wrapped his right arm around Mish's waist*

Eric: Hi Kim, I'm glad we've finally met!

Kim: I am glad as you are..*she smiled at them*

Mish: Alright, let's eat muna, are you guys hungry? *she called the waiters and foods are served in no time*

While they were eating..

Mish: I would like to thank the both of you, kung hindi dahil sa inyo hindi kami magkakabalikan ng asawa ko..**smiled*

Kim: Parang wala naman akong naitulong..*laughed*

Mish: Kung hindi dahil sa'yo hindi magiging ganyan si Gerald kaya malaki ang part mo,napakabuti ng puso ng asawa mo...

Kim: Lalaki ang ulo nito, wag mo nang ituloy! *laughed and held Gerald's face*

Mish: Kim, I'm sorry na naging dahilan ako ng pag-aaway niyo ni Gerald. I wasn't aware of that! I am really sorry!

Kim: Tapos na yun, let's not talk about that anymore!

Mish: Gusto ko pa ring mag-apologize, if it wasn't me and my probems with this man *tapped her husbands chest* Hindi sana kayo magkakalayo ulit ni Gerald ng ilang taon..

Kim: Wala na yun, we moved on! Mahaba pa naman ang panahon, we'll make more years together! Mas marami sa nawala..*smiled*

Mish: You have a kind heart Kim, kaya mahal na mahal ka ng kaibigan ko! *looked at Gerald*

Kim: *laughed* Maswerte nga ito sa akin dahil paulit-ulit man kaming maghiwalay, paulit-ulit ko pa rin siyang babalikan..*she looked at Gerald*

Gerald: Hey! Hindi na ako papayag na mahiwalay ka sa akin! *gave her a smack*

Kim: *slapped Gerald's left leg*

Mish: Nakakainggit naman! *laughed and looked at her husband*

Eric gave Mish a quick kiss on the lips..

Mish: We invited you for dinner, because you two have been a big part sa buhay namin ni Eric, and we thank you for that! Kaya naman gusto namin na you'll be the first to know sa pinakamagandang balita na natanggap namin ngayong taon..*smiled*

Gerald: And what would that be?

Mish: We're having a baby! *smiled*

Gerald: Wow! Congrats!  We're so happy for you!

Mish: Thanks Gerald! Nakabuo din sa wakas! *laughed*

 

Kim has been very quiet since they said goodbye to Mish and Eric, Gerald didn't bother to ask her what's wrong until they reached home..After taking a quick shower, they're both ready to sleep..

Kim was about to turn her back when gerald held her hand..

Gerald: Babe, sandali! *let her sit on bed beside him* May problema ba? may masakit ba sayo? Kanina ka pa kasi tahimik.

Kim: *shook her head* Wala! *she said it weakly*

Gerald: Tell me babe, ayokong nakikita kitang ganyan.*held her face and let her looked at him*

Kim: Wala talaga..

Gerald: Baby! May nagawa ba ako na ayaw mo?

Kim: *sighed and hugged him* I wanted to have another baby!

Gerald smiled.."Yun lang pala e!"

Kim looked at him..

Gerald: Listen babe, we'll have our baby soon okay? We'll do whatever it takes para makabuo ulit! *kissed her*Kahit pa magovertime tayo nang magovertime! okay na okay sa akin yun! *smiled at her naughtily*

KIm giggled. "Thank you honey!"

Gerald: Kaya ka pala tahimik mula nung sinabi ni Mish na buntis siya.

Kim: E kase anlaki na ni Giacobbe, gusto ko na ng kasunod!

Gerald: Magakakaroon tayo nyan! *positioned himself on top of her*

They made love until they're tired..