Chapter 25

Endless Love

The next day, Kim woke up with the same feeling again..

She threw up twice already that day..

Kim: ano bang kinain ko? *thinking*

She can't think of any food she ate that will cause her an abdominal discomfort so she arrived at another conclusion..

"Oh my God! Could it be that I'm pregnant?" she thought

She called Jervis that she can't go to work because of not feeling so well yet..Jervis told her to see a doctor but she refused..

Instead she drove to the nearest Drug Store and bought a pregnancy test kit..

She hesitated to look at the result at first but she has no choice this time, no one is around to check for her so she checked it for herself..

It's positive! she is pregnant!

She doesn't know how would she react, she's been waiting for this for so long and now she was given another chance to conceive!

"Thank you Lord!" are the only words she could utter

She will be very careful this time, no way that she could lose this child again, she will love this baby more than anything else!

In the afternoon she went to her OB-Gyne for a check-up..

An abdominal Ultrasound confirmed that she is 5 weeks pregnant..

Dr: Kim, you have to be very careful! We do not want any stressor to come your way para hindi mastress si baby! *smiled*

Kim: yes doc! *smiled*

Dr: Your husband will be a big help para mas aayos ang pagbubuntis mo..You know, we had a recent research telling that successful pregnancies are related to the good performance of husbands and how they take care of their wives during pregnancy..*smiled*

Kim: *smiled* But it doesn't always a requirement that a husband is present during pregnancy right doc?

Dr: It has never been a requirement my dear, but if it's possible, why not di ba?

Kim: *smiled*

The doctor gave her a prescription of the vitamins she has to take and advised her to have a good rest if possible..

Kim told Jervis about her condition and decided to take an indefinite leave so she could rest..

She didn't tell the Andersons about this, she knew it's their right to know especially Gerald,but not yet! They would soon know about that..

 

Gerald hasn't been able to concentrate on his work since Kim left,he let himself busy with work but cannot stop thinking about his wife..

He wanted to get her back but doesn't know how, he once again doubted Kim..and he knew he hurt her again..

days have passed since Kim learned she's carrying Gerald's child..

Ate Kate went to the resto to visit Kim..

Jervis: Ate Kate!

Ate KAte: Jervis! I was testing my luck if I could see her here today! you know, we missed her already! I haven't heard from her since she left the house..

Jervis: I'm sorry to say but she isn't here ate..

Ate Kate: ah so she's taking care of your other branch?

Jervis: Niether! She's on a leave!

Ate Kate: Leave?

Jervis: Yes! She's dealing with her morning sickness and yeah, she needs some rest with her condition..

Ate Kate: Morning sickness? *shocked*You mean. Kimmy's pregnant?

Jervis: I don't know if it's right that you learn this from me, but Yeah! she is! *smiled*

Ate Kate: Oh my! how is she?

Jervis: I think she feels better now..But still needs some rest!

Ate Kate: So I can see her at her place today?

Jervis: I guess! she isn't going out on weekdays, she only goes out during Sundays! *smiled*

Ate Kate: thank you Jervis! I will go and visit her!

Jervis: Take care and please send my regards to her!

Ate Kate went at her condo after buying some fruits for her..

She pushed the doorbell and Kim opened it within a minute..

Kim: Ate! *hugged her*

Ate Kate: I brought you some fruits!

Kim: thank you, please come in!

Ate Kate: I went to the resto and learned from Jervis about your condition..

Kim: *sat on the sofa* Yes, that's true! I'm 5 weeks pregnant..*she smiled*

Ate Kate: At last! *hugged her again* When did you learn about it?

Kim: 6 days ago!

Ate Kate: Why didn't you tell me?

Kim: Because I know you'll tell Gerald..

Ate Kate: He needs to know!

Kim: I know ate, I just don't like the idea that he'll get me back because I'm pregnant with his child..

Ate Kate: Of course not! I can see he missed you so much! he keeps on working since you left! Maybe that's his way to cope!

Kim: *smiled* He doesn't want to talk to me yet does he?

Ate Kate: He does! siguro hindi lang niya alam kung paano siya lalapit sa'yo..Kimmy, you know I can't promise you that I won't let him know about your condition when I got home later..

Kim: *smiled* I know, maybe that's one of the reason why I didn't tell you right away!

Ate Kate: at buti pala, pinuntahan kita sa resto!

Kim: *laughed* at dahil sa madaldal na Jervis, you found out!

Ate Kate: thanks to Jervis! kase kahit puntahan kita dito kung ideny mo hindi ko mahahalata sa'yo, you're still y!

Kim: Naku! antayin mo hanggang umabot ako ng limang buwan..*laughed*

Ate Kate: You want to go shopping for a new wardrobe?

Kim: Wag muna ate, baka pag mas malaki na itong tiyan ko..*smiled*

Ate Kate: alright, can I invade your kitchen then? what do you want to eat?

Kim: Naku pwede bang ang bisita na ngayon ang magluluto? I can still cook! What do you wanna eat?

Ate Kate: I'll cook! Baka pagalitan ako ng kapatid ko at sabihing hindi kita inaalagaan..Besides, I'm not a visitor here!

Kim: If you insist! *laughed* Basta wag mong sasamahan ng garlic and onion,kakainin ko!

Ate Kate: You're like me nung naglilihi ako, I hate the smell of garlic! *laughed*

Kim: I feel like throwing up kapag naaamoy ko na..*smiled*

Ate Kate: okay, just relax there and I'll see what's inside your pantry! ako na ang magluluto for lunch!

Kim: Thanks ate!

She stayed at the living room and just sitting at the sofa, watching while Ate Kate cooks..

Ate Kate stayed at her place until dinner's over!

Kim enjoyed her company..Ate Kate left when she's sure Kim has already fallen asleep..