Chapter 26

Endless Love

Ate Kate waited for Gerald that night at the living room, he usually goes home very late from work since Kim left..

After a few more minutes of waiting Gerald's home!

Ate Kate: there you are!

Gerald: good evening ate..*beso*

Ate Kate: You always go home late, you aren't like this before Gerald!

Gerald: Ate, marami lang ginagawa sa office!

Ate Kate: Or is it because of Kim?

Gerald: *looked at seriously* Ate!

Ate Kate: what?

Gerald: She already left me!

Ate Kate: and you didn't stop her!

Gerald: Paano kung hindi siya sumunod sa akin?

Ate Kate: Yan ang mali sa'yo Gerald,dinadaan mo lahat sa "what ifs" mo! How about you listen and talk to her!?

Gerald: Will it make a difference now? I'm too late!

Ate Kate: At hahayaan mo na lang na ganun yun?

Gerald: Ano bang dapat kong gawin?  Naguguluhan na ako ate, alam mo naman mahal na mahal ko si Kim!!

Ate Kate: I know that! That's why I'm trying to help! I went at her place a while ago!

Gerald: How is she?

Ate Kate: she's pregnant!

Gerald: *was very shocked* Whhaat?

Ate Kate: You heard me right! She's pregnant with your baby!

Gerald: *he doesn't know how to react, he's the happiest man alive now* Can I see her now?

Ate Kate: *laughed* I was with her the whole day, and before I left her condo, she's already asleep so NO! You can't see her yet until tomorrow!

Gerald: Is she alright? does she needs anything?

Ate Kate: She's fine! She took a leave to get some rest, you know what happened to your first baby right? so she's taking this carefully!

Gerald: Thank God! He finally gave us a baby!

Ate Kate: I have to warn you that you might have a hard time getting her back, she doesn't want you to know about her condition because she's thinking that maybe you'll get her back because she's carrying your baby!

Gerald: She always think that way..*shook her head*

Ate Kate: You have to take it easy Ge, you can't give her another stress to manage,makakasama yun sa baby!

Gerald: I will make sure na iuuwi ko na siya ulit dito..

Ate Kate: that's my boy! *tapped his shoulder*

Gerald: Alam na ba nila mama?

Ate Kate: I know they'll be very happy to know about that but I didn't tell them yet! *smiled*

Gerald: Just don't tell them muna, ako na lang ang magsasabi sa kanila, for now, yung asawa ko muna ang importante..

Ate Kate: Okay! I need to go and rest na rin..

Gerald: Alright, thanks ate! *kissed her ate a goodnight*

Gerald was trying to call Kim that same night but she's already asleep so no answer..

The next day, Gerald woke up early and got ready..

He went to her place and knocked..

Kim opened the door..

Gerald: Can I come in?

Kim: Come in!

Gerald: How are you doing? *sat beside her on the sofa*

Kim: great!

Gerald:Please come home with me baby!

Kim: I guess ate Kate already told you!

Gerald: and you're thinking that I came here to get you just because of that?

Kim: Isn't that right?

Gerald: Aside from that, I honestly missed you! and I wanted you back!

Kim: You can't just impose to me like that Gerald!

Gerald: But..

Before he can continue what he was about to tell, Kim stood up and ran to the comfort room and threw up!

He immediately followed her and rubbed her back..

Gerald can't stand that scenario, seeing her like that! If only he could take that morning sickness from her, he would do it!

Gerald: You okay?

Kim: *nodded*

After she has recovered, she brushed her teeth while Gerald waited for her outside the comfort room..

He led her to the bedroom and let her lay down and rest..

Gerald put a blanket over her and sat on bed and massaged her head..

Kim closed her eyes and was able to sleep..

What's important for her this time is her baby, she doesn't want to argue with Gerald yet, they can talk again later..

She woke up after an hour and found Gerald beside her, he stayed and looked after her during her sleep..

Gerald: Do you need anything?What do you want to eat?

Kim: *shook her head*

Gerald helped her on a sitting position..

Gerald: But you need to eat..

Kim: Maybe I can eat later..

He can hear an irritable tone on her voice..

Gerald: alright, I'm sorry! *hugged her*

KIm: *looked up to him*

Gerald: *looked at her seriuosly*Sorry!

Kim: Hindi ba you are suppose to be working today? Wag mong ubusin ang oras mo sa akin..*broke away from his hug*

Gerald: I would rather spend that time taking care of you and our baby,than spend it working..Gusto kitang alagaan!

Kim: kaya ko namang alagaan ang sarili ko, I'll be fine!

Gerald: Kim, please naman o! wag mo naman akong alisan ng karapatan to take care of my baby!

Kim: "It's our baby that he wanted to take care after all, I knew it! he wanted me because of the baby" she thought.. Hindi naman kita inaalisan ng karapatan, what I'm saying is, your work is important!

Gerald: and what's more important than my wife? and our child? wala na Kim! Kayo ng baby natin ang pinakamahalaga sa buhay ko.

Kim: Gerald, we can't be like this over and over again, magagalit ang isa tapos susuyuin, tapos ganun ulit sa susunod..

Gerald: Hindi ako magsasawang suyuin ka! I love you! and kahit paulit-ulit pa tayong ganito, hindi matatapos ang pagmamahal ko sa'yo!

Kim: I think hindi na enough yung mahal natin ang isa't isa..Gerald, hindi ibig sabihin na mahal kita mahal mo ako,okay na! Maraming ibig sabihin ang pagmamahal!

Gerald: I know, at hindi ko man alam lahat ng ibig sabihin nito, hindi ibig sabihin na hindi rin ako marunong magbigay ng kahulugan pagdating sa pagmamahal..

Kim:Gerald, wag na nating pahirapan ang isa't isa..

Gerald: Kimmy please, wag mo naman akong itaboy!

Kim: Hindi kita itinataboy, you can visit here anytime you want, pag naipanganak ko na yung anak natin, makikita mo naman siya anytime you want!

Gerald: Kim naman, ayoko nang ganung set-up! I wanted a happy family! Yung ikaw at ako at ang anak natin, magkakasama!

Kim: *looked at him and she can see the sincerity in his eyes*

He is right, her child needs a family! A whole and a happy family!

Gerald: Can you please give me another chance, I'll promise to be more understanding this time! Parang awa mo na Kim! *he pleaded*

Kim: *sighed* I can't promise you that this time, but I'll think about it!

Gerald: Thank you!

Kim: *smiled* O sige na, you can leave me and get back to your work now!

Gerald: Can I keep you a company today please? Kahit ngayong araw lang..

Kim: *nodded*

Gerald: thank you! What do you wanna eat?

Kim: Hey! I can feed myself!

Gerald: Please let me, just for today?

Kim: Gerald!

Gerald: okay, okay!

He stayed at her place the whole day,he would assist her going to the comfort room and all that, it was already 11pm and he is still there..

Kim: gabi na, you can go home and sleep now! Buong araw ka nang nandito,I'll be okay here!

Gerald: You know, I haven't brought some clothes for an overnight, I thought I can get you back home today..

Kim: *smiled* you can still come back some other time!

Gerald: Alright! But call me if you need anything or something's wrong! I'll be back again tomorrow!

Kim: *nodded as an approval*

Gerald left and went back home without her..