Chapter 19

Endless Love

They immediately went to the emergency room..

Ate Kate: Do you have a patient named Gerald Anderson here?

Nurse: I will just have to check it ma'am..*scanned her record* ah yes ma'am, actually he was brought here unconscious so we checked for his ID.. *gave Gerald's wallet and phone* these are his belongings ma'am..

Kim: I am his wife, how is he?

Nurse: He is still under observation, but he'll be transferred to a private room in 10 minutes..

Kim:What room will that be?

Nurse: Room 308 ma'am..

Kim: thank you!

A few minutes after, they went to see Gerald at room 308..

He is now awake and was alone at the room when they got inside..

Ate Kate: Gerald! What happened?

Kim:*immediately went near him and sat at the chair beside his bed* Are you okay?

Gerald: *looked at Kim* I'm sorry babe I wasn't able to fetch you!

Kim: hey, don't mind that! what happened?

Gerald: *looked at Ate Kate*

Ate Kate took that as a sign that they have to be left alone so she left them at the room and went at the cafeteria..

Kim: Now tell me what happened?

Gerald: It's Zhan!

Kim: Oh my God! What did he do?

Gerald:I told you I was meeting someone right?

Kim: *nodded*

Gerald: That's Zhan! I thought I could talk to him and tell him to leave us alone in a very nice way, but he took that negatively, I didn't know he's with 4 individuals, and they started to hit me!

Kim: Why didn't you tell me?

Gerald: Because I know you won't agree to it!

Kim: Exactly! look at you now! bruises everywhere!

Gerald: baby, I'm sorry, I just don't want you to get worried..

Kim: and you think I'm not worried seeing you like that now?

Gerald: I'm sorry baby!*reached for her hands*

Kim: *removed his hands on hers* Get some rest! *stood up and sat on the sofa*

Gerald: baby, wag ka nang magalit!*looked to her direction*

Kim: *isn't responding and seems like not hearing anything*

Gerald: *trying to remove his IV fluid and helping himself to get up*

Kim: *saw him so she stood up and went near him*Don't be so hard headed Gerald! You stay on your bed!

Gerald: *hugged her waist* Just please listen to me, I'm sorry!

Kim: *just looked at him and helped him lay down comfortably* You need to rest!

Gerald: But please stay here with me! *tapped the space he provided for her* Please! Just now, kahit hindi mo ako kausapin,Kahit bugbugin mo ako after, I just need to hug you! please baby?

Kim: *for him to get some rest, she lied down next to him as she was hugged from behind by Gerald*

Gerald: Thank you! * closed his eyes while hugging her from behind* 

They slept with that position..

Ate Kate went home after settling the other information needed..

The next day,Gerald woke up without Kim on his side..

Gerald: Kim??*looked around* babe??*trying to get up from bed* Kim!*teary eyed* he thought Kim left him because she was mad..

Before he can remove his dextrose, the nurse entered the room..

Nurse: Sir, is there any problem?

Gerald: I need to get up! I have to go and look for my wife!

Nurse: Mrs. Anderson went home to get some clothes for you, she will back before the doctors will have their rounds this morning!

Gerald: She told you she would be back?

Nurse: yes sir! she ask me to look after you while she's away..*smiled*

Gerald: okay thank you nurse! I thought she already left me..*still teary eyed*

after an hour, Kim went back to the hospital..

As the door opened, Gerald was so excited to see her...He was waiting for her since she left..

Gerald: *crying* babe!!!

Kim:*went near him and he hugged her waist immediately* Why are you crying? May masakit ba?

Gerald: *shook his head* I was so worried when I woke up without you around,I thought you already left me!

Kim: Do I have the reason to do that?

Gerald:*looked at her* I'm sorry! I lied to you! I didn't tell you about Zhan..I'm sorry baby!*hugged her more*

Kim: hey! I won't leave you just because of that!

Gerald: *looked at her* I love you baby!!

Kim: Alright, go and rest..*help him into a comfortable position in bed*

Gerald: *caught her hand and kissed them, he let her sit on bed and hugged her* I love you!

Kim: * looked at him and smiled* I love you too honey! *she lowered down to kiss his lips*

Gerald: Stay right here!*let her lay down next to him and hugged her again*

Kim: Alright, take your sleep then, I will be right here,I promise!

After another hour, the doctor came in..

Kim: Hi doc, how was the tests?

Dr: Everything's fine! No head trauma or damage on his bones and spine, all he has to do is to get those bruises and hematomas be healed and he's totally fine!

Kim: *smiled* That's great!

Dr: i can let him go home this afternoon!

Kim: Wow! thank you so much Doc!

Dr: You're welcome, I guess his care provider is effective! the credit goes more to you Mrs. Anderson!

Kim: *laughed* thanks doc!

Gerald woke up after the doctor left..

Gerald: My baby looks happy! What's the matter?

Kim: The doctor is sending you home this afternoon cause everything's fine with your tests!*smiled*

Gerald: Did you ask him if we can continue practicing to get you pregnant?*naughty smile*

Kim: Silly! we can't do that until you're bruises are okay!

Gerald: They are okay to me!

Kim: Gerald!! ganyan na nga nangyari sa'yo yun pa rin ang nasa isip mo!

Gerald: Syempre, I wanted to make my wife happy!

Kim: Asus! I'll be happier if you will promise to tell me if you have this plan of meeting Zhan again!

Gerald: I promise!

Kim: good boy! Now I will have to call Ate Kate that we are going home this afternoon! Mom and dad thought it's better and safer if we live at the family house for now, we don't know what else can he do if we stay at our house.

Gerald: I guess that's a good idea!

Kim called Ate Kate, so Ate Kate and her husband went to the hospital to help Kim settle the bill and everything needed for discharge, before they leave the hospital in the afternoon..