Chapter 4

Endless Love

Kim left her place @ 6am, Gerald's place is 15 minutes away from where she lives..

she went out early to be able to catch Gerald before he leaves for work, at the same time Kim has also an appointment with her business partner..

When she arrived at Gerald's place, she pushed the door bell button twice, after a minute, he opened the door..

Gerald: I never thought you'd come this early! come in!* led her to the living room*

Kim: * followed him and sat on the sofa*

 

Gerald: Have you eaten breakfast already?

Kim: hey! sit down, Jervis and I had already an agreement to where the breakfast would be, so don't mind me, for not having a breakfast yet!

Gerald: hindi naman kita mapipilit,so let's go direct to the point why you visited..

Kim: I guess Ate Kate told you about why am I here! or if not, she sure has given you a clue, didn't she?

Gerald: yes she did! but I wanted to hear it from you! Kim: fine! I got no choice but to ask for your help!

Gerald: *smiled* I'm glad that finally you accepted my offer!*sat beside her* So you got to tell me about your die hard suitor, how long has he been trying to chase you?

Kim: 3 years now! Gerald: what??? and only now that you realized that you needed help!?

Kim: I can handle his actions pa naman, but I got scared when I found out that he followed me here..

Gerald: he's from where? Kim: from Beijing! he is a Chinese! But We met in States..

Gerald: anong pwede nyang gawin if ever he didn't get what he wanted, do you think he could hurt someone?

Kim: I don't know, he is a good man! I don't think he can hurt me, for the last 3 years na sunod siya nang sunod, maganda naman ang pinapakita niya saken..

Gerald: really? sounds like you don't need my help then, you described him as a perfect husband! Kim: will you stop being silly!?

Gerald: okay okay! so what's the plan? Did he find your place already?

Kim: yes, just yesterday, he went to my place and for the nth time, he's asking me to marry him..I said I can't because I already have a husband..

Gerald: *smiled* not so contented with your answer pero pwede na!*laughed*

Kim: we're serious here are we?

Gerald: oo naman, and what did he tell you?

Kim: he told me that maybe I need a night to think, that he'll come back today!

Gerald: What's the usual time when he visits you?

 

Kim: after work, I believe he got some research about everything he can search about me, so he knows what time I get home and all..

Gerald: okay here's what we gonna do, I will drive you now to where will you meet what's his name again? Jervis?

Kim: yeah!

Gerald: then give me your key, I will get someone to move your things into my place, then I will fetch you after work!

Kim: Do I need to move in? I got my own place!

Gerald: how could it be called a husband and wife if not living together, besides your stalker slash suitor knew where to find you, we'll never know what he can do if you keep on allowing him with that!

Kim: and move in today?as in right now?

Gerald: I thought you told me he's going back tonight to ask for your answer? don't worry If you're thinking about the rooms,I got three rooms here, you can take the master's bedroom, I'll transfer to the room next to it!

Kim: okay then! you're the boss! let's talk about some other arrangements and concerns later, I have to meet jervis in 10 minutes..

Gerald: alright, you gotta wait for me here, I will just get my stuffs then we'll go! Kim waited for him then they left his place..

 

33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333