What am I thinking!?

Love Lesson

 

After being scolded by Mrs. Han the students made their way to class. Eunji and Yookyung went towards class while Hayoung and Naeun went to the lab.

“Hayoung-ah, how about you go to the lab first? I think I forget to bring my file along.” Naeun said after double-checking the things that she brought with her. She totally forgot about the file because they were in a hurry to see what happened at the cafeteria. Hayoung nodded her head and Naeun quickly went back to her class. As she was rushing to class, she saw Namjoo and was about to call her when suddenly L came along and ruffled Namjoo’s hair. She saw Namjoo shocked face as she slapped his hands off and scanned the area with her eyes. Fortunately for Naeun, she managed to hide herself behind the wall. *Okay, what had just happened?*

“Oppa! Be careful will you? We’re lucky that no one’s around.” Namjoo whispered.

“Hey, sweety pie you’re worrying to much! Do you want me to tickle you?” L with his arms over her waist.

“Ya! Oppa! Stop it!” Namjoo whispered, this time it’s much louder.

“Aish! Arasseo, arasseo~” L pouted and removed his arms off.

“Oh no! We’re late for Biology! Quick oppa or we’re gonna be super late!” the both of them rushed towards class. Naeun got out from her hideout with a sad look on her face.

“Namjoo-ah~ you and L… a couple?” Naeun blew her bangs off, she fanned her eyes to prevent her tears from falling. *Babo! Why can’t I see that he already got a girl in his heart? And she was my best friend to. I’m so pathetic! Loving a guy that belong to my best friend!* She wiped her tears off and walked to her class. Starting from that moment, she determined to stop liking L for the sake of her friend. Namjoo.

 

-----------------

 

 Hayoung continued walking and reached the lab. The lab was empty, as the other students didn’t reached yet. She chose to sit in the front row, as she really loves Biology. A few moments later, Mrs. Rin came. She was walking slowly with much effort because she was eight months pregnant. She smiled at Hayoung and asked her where were the other students. Hayoung explained what happened and Mrs. Rin nodded in response. She took a marker pen and searched for her book on the table because she wanted to write some notes on the board but she couldn’t find it.

“Eh? Where is it? Aish~ did I left it at my table?” She mumbled. Hayoung was concerned so she walked towards her and asked what happened.

“Mrs. Rin? What’s wrong?”

“I think I forgot to bring my book with me. Wait up, I’ll get the book. Tell the students to do some revision while I’m gone.” Hayoung stopped Mrs. Rin.

“No Mrs. Rin. You stay here. I’m going to take the book.” She offered

“It’s okay, Hayoung-ah~” Mrs. Rin shook her head.

“I insist. So, where’s your place again?” Hayoung asked. Mrs. Rin had no choice then agreed with her. She told her the details about her desk’s location.

“I’ll be right back Mrs. Rin~!” she bowed at her teacher before going out from the lab.

 

She got out from class and took the right path that led her towards the staff room. She was surprised when she walked into Hoya. He waved to her so she waved back. He skipped towards her and walked next to her.

“Where are you going?” He asked.

“Staff room. You?” Hayoung stated as she turned her head to him. He faced her and chuckled.

“Staff room too! There’s a new student today and I’m in charge to bring him to class.” He exclaimed.

“Isn’t that the prefects job?” Hayoung asked, raising her eyebrow. Hoya shrugged.

“Tch…they are way to lazy. I lost the game and was forced to replace them.” He scowled.

“I wish I didn’t play that game in the first place.” He sighed and ruffled his hair. Hayoung giggled and shook her head. *Silly sunbae*

“Tutor. Can I ask you something?” He faced her. Hayoung tilted her head before nodding. He took a deep breath.

“Can I know who’s the guy that we meet at the zoo? He seems…important.” Hayoung stunned. She gulped hard and bit her lips. She continued walking but kept shut. Hoya understood so he kept quiet too. *He must be really special to her* Upon arriving at the staff room, she reached the doorknob but she didn’t opened it. Hoya was confused.

“Hey, is the door locked or something?” he asked.

“Nah~ about your question, yes, he was important to me but now he is not.” Hayoung stated.

“I hope you understand why I can’t explain any further. Okay, Hoya-ssi?” she continued as she faced him with a smile on her face. Then, she faced the door back and twisted the door open. She went in and left the door open so he could enter. The smiling face that he showed just now dropped into a sad look. *So, he is special to her. Aish! I have to clear my mind. I have to think straight! Wake up Lee Howon. Wake up!* He grunted and walked in towards the principle office. He knocked the door and opened it when the principle responded.

“Excuse me, sir. I’m here for the new student.” He bowed.

“Aah~ Lee Howon. Long time no see. Here, meet the new student.” Principle Lee told him. He stood up straight again and faced the new student. His eyes widened. *what is he doing here?* He cleared his throat and greet the new student.

“Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Lee Howon. You can call me Hoya for short. Nice to meet you.”

“Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Lee Chan Hi. Nice to meet you too.”

“Can you lead this student to your class? You can give him a tour around the school if you want. I’m counting on you~” Principle Lee ordered.

“Of course Principle Lee. I think I better go now.” He bowed.

“Chan Hi-ah~ come follow me.” Hoya beckoned him to follow him out.

“See you later Principle Lee.” Chan Hi bowed for the last time and followed Hoya out from the principle office.

*I must take him out from this room…fast!*

 

-----------------

 

“Mrs. Rin's desk is beside Mrs. Kim's desk….” Hayoung eyes wandered around the staff room. She spotted Mrs. Kim.

“Aha! Found it!” She walked towards Mrs. Kim and greeted her before she went to Mrs. Rin’s desk. She had a rough time looking for it as Mrs. Rin desk was piled with books. Finally, she spotted the thick purple notebook and took it with her. She sighed in relief and held the book close to her chest. She walked towards the door when she saw Hoya coming out from the principle’s office. Out of curiosity, she waited at her spot to catch a glimpse of the new student. When the student finally came out she froze. She quickly hid herself behind the wall. She was puzzled and her heart started to beat faster. *What is he doing here?*