Namjoo's brilliant idea

Love Lesson

 

She went to her class tip toeing so that if HE’s in there she can ran away silently without being notice. She peeked inside her class and when she discovered no one was there she sighed in relieved and went in. She put her bag on her chair while cautiously looking around the class, and stared at his desk. *Good! No bags means he doesn’t arrived yet! Or he stopped coming to school early nowadays?? Hmm..don’t care!* She took out her pencil case and a workbook before she went out. Her destination….Hayoung’s classroom.

He got out from his hiding spot and went to his class after Chorong’s left. He purposely went to his class late eventhough he arrived earlier than her. After the incident happen, she seems to avoiding him. Everytime she comes early to school she always tip toed to class, looking around with anxiousness in her eyes and skip out from class after she put her bag. Actually he started noticing her actions since the day after the incident happen. When he realised it, he always wait for her behind a hidden wall and went inside the class after she was gone. *She always does that after the incident. Guess it’s my fault that she acting like that. *

 

¥

 

Namjoo and Hayoung are busy chit chatting with Chorong. While Naeun keep stealing glances towards L’s desk and was worried with herself. She was really scared if she really did fall in love with him. She never date or have a boyfriend before so she's quite nervous. She recalls the last Saturday meeting and when he dragged her to the ddeokbokki stall. *It’s fun hanging out with a boy. I hope I have a real boyfriend one day~* The girls keep glancing at Naeun. They caught her red handed by smiling and sudden blushing when no one was around at that time.

*What’s wrong with her?*

*I don’t know, ask her Namjoo*

*Why me? Unnie! You ask~*

“Naeun-ah~ are you okay?”

“Huh? Oh…I’m fine. Why?”

“Nothing… it’s just weird that you keep smiling and blushing like that. Tell us if something’s wrong, will you?”

“Well…actually there IS something that is disturbing me these days~”

“I know it! You’ve been acting strange these days since you go out last Saturday…what happen? Oh oh..let me guess…boy problem???” Hayoung disturbed.

“Wah~ really Naeun-ah? A boy problem?” this time, Namjoo disturbed.

“Ya! Keep quiet and let her talk, girls.so…. you’re saying?” Chorong glared at them before she focused back to Naeun, smiling.

Naeun took a deep breath and told them what happen but she didn’t mention the boy’s name to them. The girls were focused with her story and their mouths were wide open. The Naeun that Chorong and Hayoung know for the past two years never talks about a boy before. As for Namjoo, eventhough she just befriend with Naeun she knows that she’s not a type of girl who fancies boys and have problem with them. In an instant the girls know that they must help her.

“I think I like him, girls. What should I do? I never fall in love before” this time, the three girls are REALLY shocked. Naeun looked down as she was very embarrassed with her own confession but now she really wished that her friends could help her.

*This is way serious than I thought it would be*

*Unnie is falling in love? Whoa! I must help her. I don’t want her first love to be a failure like mine.*

*Falling in love huh? Hmm…. what can I do?? Wait! There is one! Kekeke, this will be fun!*

“Actually..i got an idea~” the girls stared at Namjoo. Namjoo smiled at them and squeeze Naeun’s hand before she continued her words.

“Let’s arrange a blind date. Not only a blind date but a group blind date. How’s that?”