Twins!?

Love Lesson

 

"Hwargh~!" Namjoo purposely yawned loudly. She covered and stretched her arms up.

"Man! I'm tired!" She whined and peered at Sungjong who sat in front of her. Sungjong didn't respond and kept jotting down notes. She pouted and played with her pen. She tapped the tip of the pen against the table with fury.

"I'm done. Can I go home now?" she asked, staring at him with her puppy face.

"No." he glanced at her before he continued his work. Namjoo let out a frustrated sigh and bumped her head against the table. *Stupid Lee Sungjong, why u no let me go home!?* Sungjong secretly chuckled and shook his head. *cute*

 

Bored, Namjoo lift her head up and gathered all the books. She got up and walked towards the shelf to arrange it back on place. Finished, she wandered along the shelves and looked for new references that she could use. *Nothing interesting* she walked back towards Sungjong and stared at him.

"Ya~ are you done yet?"

"Nope."

"Aish! Ya! I don't understand why I should wait for you. I wanna go home!"

"It's still early and what will you do at home? Cook?"

"pfft…don't tease me like that. I'm a good cook you know."

"Whatever."

"Fine. I'll wait."

 

After some time waiting, she got sleepy and dozed off. she rested her head over her arms. Sungjong stopped his work and a gentle smile formed on his face. He reached his hand out and carefully removed a strand of hair that covers her face. he stared at her sleeping face. *I think I'll be happy if you're quiet like this instead of getting on my nerves everyday* he sighed before he continued jotting down notes, he do it faster this time as he pitied Namjoo. 30 minutes pass but he still didn't finish his work yet. Out of pity, he decided to wake her up and told her to go home first.

 

"Hey, Namjoo. Wake up! Namjoo-ya~" Sungjong shook her shoulders but the girl won't budge. *bless this girl, did she want to go home or not?*

"Namjoo! Wake up!"

"wh-what? Oh, hey, finished your work already?"She rubbed her sleepy eyes.

"Not yet."

"So? What is the main purpose of waking me up?" she groaned.

"I'm giving your permission if you want to go home but I guess you don't. okay, then."He shrugged and continued his work.

*home?* her ears perked up..

"What time is it?"Namjoo asked. Sungjong glanced at his watch.

"emm..four thirty?"Her eyes popped opened.

*oh ! Myung Oppa wanted me to be home at five! God, how can I forgot!* She shot up from her seat and all eyes were looking at her. The librarian shot her looks and Sungjong bowed at her, apologizing for Namjoo's behaviour.

"Are you crazy? We're in the library for goodness sake!" he whispered angrily.

"Oh my god, oh my god~ Lee Sungjong! I gotta go! Oh my, he will be mad! Bye bye!" finished shoving her things into her backpack she waved at Sungjong and ran towards the door. She left him speechless.

*What does she meant by "he will be mad?" her boyfriend?* Sungjong scowled but quickly cleared his mind from thoughts of her but he can't. He ruffled his hair furiously and leaned his back against the chair.

*Am I jealous? Jealous because of a girl? Whoa~ this is so not me!* he smacked himself on the cheeks and shook his head vigorously.

*No no no… I AM DEFINITELY NOT JEALOUS! Focus Lee Sungjong, focus. Finish your work and go straight home and get a shower! You're definitely going nuts right now* Sungjong continued his work when suddenly he heard a faint ringing sound. It came from Namjoo's seat. With high curiosity, he walked over to her seat and found her phone, lying flat on the seat. *Silly girl forgot her phone* he smirked and looked at the caller ID.

*Myung Oppa? Who the hell is him!?* He hesistated for a moment, didn't know whether to answer it or not. *Oh, well..better told him his silly girlfriend left her phone then not answering at all* he shrugged and cleared his throat. As he was about to answer it, the call ended. He raised his eyebrow. *Is this Myung dude mad?* he glanced at his unfinished work then back to her phone. *She was rushing earlier, so themeeting' must be important. Guess I can help by returning her phone back*

He packed his things and went to the front desk to borrow the book he was referencing. After apologizing to the librarian about the earlier situation and thanked her for her service he walked towards the door, staring at her phone on his hand. Something struck his mind, causing him to stop walking and sighed again for the nth time. He didn't know her address! He was sure that their homeroom teacher was at home already so how can he return it?

"Hi Sungjong! Going home already? Bye! See you tomorrow!" Jaehyo bowed at him and walked pass through him. Sungjong eyes sparkled.

"Hey! Wait up!"

"Oh, do you need my help?"

"Yes."

"It will be my pleasure. So…what do you want?"

"You keep records of students in our homeroom right? Mind giving me Namjoo's address? She left her phone behind."

"Well… sure. Come on."

 

<-->

 

"No. 4, 5…aha! Found it! No. 6!" Sungjong stood in front of the lavish looking house with awe. *She stays here? Lucky~ her family must be rich!* He cleared his throat and dusted his uniform so he looked neat. He pressed the alarm and a gentle voice greeted him. He told her his purpose of coming to the house and she opened the gate. He walked in and was very amazed with the beautiful sight in front of him. He carefully walked up the stairs and reached the door. He knocked on it and wait for someone to open the door. He knocked again when no one opened the door, this time much harder.

"Coming! Coming! Sheesh~ can't you wait!" he heard someone familiar mumbled from the inside of the house. Sungjong raised his eyebrows. *Sounds familiar~* the door pulled wide open and Sungjong bowed without looking at the person's face first.

"Hello~ I'm Lee Sungjong. I'm Namj- L! what are you doing here?!" Sungjong gasped when he saw him standing there, with his eyes wide open.

"Oppa~ who's there?" Namjoo skipped towards L and casually slunged her arms over her brother's shoulder. She tilted her head when she saw her brother's expressionless face so she turned her head towards the unknown person outside. Her eyes widened in shock.

"Kids! Who's on the door? Why are you so quiet? Geez….can't you help me open the door when I'm busy?" A gentle looking middle-aged woman walked towards the door with a puzzled look on her face. she shifted her gaze to the door and saw Sungjong. A wide smile formed on her face as she clasped her hands together.

"Lovely! You never bring your friends home before. I was worried that you didn't make any friends here. And now look at him! What's your name, boy?" Mrs. Kim smiled sweetly at him. Sungjong blinked for a few times, glanced at Namjoo and L before he looked back at Mrs Kim.

"Lee Sungjong. Nice to meet you, Mrs. Kim." He bowed and couldn't help himself from glancing towards the two awkward person in front of him.

"What are you two doing? Don't you want to invite your friend in?" Mrs Kim shot them a glare each. L cleared his throat and rubbed the back of his neck.

"Sungjong-ah! Ha ha..why do you came by without telling me first?"

"It's not polite to ask that Myungsoo~" Mrs Kim sternly warned him, her arms were over her chest and she tapped her feet in a disapproving manner.

"I came by to return her phone. She left it at the library." Sungjong handed the phone and Namjoo grabbed it.

"Thanks. Gosh! I didn't realized I forgot about this. Thank you." she did try to act normal but she was a bad actress…she was stuttering and her gaze were definitely not fixed on him.

"I'm sorry, Sungjong-ah~ I don't think my children are good in greeting visitors. Come in! Namjoo and Myungsoo are baking some cookies earlier and they had just popped the first batch into the oven. The cookies will be ready in 30 minutes."

"it's okay Mrs Kim. I better get going."

"Sungjong-ah, stay. Err...i mean at least try the cookies we baked."

"You heard him? Come in come in!"

 

<-->

 

"What!? So you two are siblings?" Sungjong blurted after Mrs Kim leave them alone at the living room.

"Twins." L corrected.

"yeah~ twins. Whoa...i can never imagine! You two look very different and have different personalities too. But why are you keeping this as a secret?"

"long story...cut short. Okay, let's just say..people around us tends to befriend with us because we're rich. We don't like that. We wish for once people were sincere and that's why...we kept our relationship and family status as a secret.

"and plus....girls took advantages by being my friend because of Myung Oppa. I think i don't have to explain why." Namjoo shrugged as she took a sip of her orange juice.

"Aah~ now i understand." he nodded while munching a cookie that was served.

"wow! This cookie is delicious! Are you sure you bake this yourselves?" his eyes widened as he grab another cookie and started munching it.

"No." *aha! I knew it!* "Namjoo, bake it all..i help her by disturbing, and getting on her nerves." *what!?* Sungjong chocked on his cookie and quickly grabbed his orange juice. L patted his back,full with concern. Sungjong stared at Namjoo, bewildered with the truth.

"tch...and you say i can't cook~" Namjoo mumbled.

"baking and cooking are two DIFFERENT things. Maybe you're good in baking but cooking?" he still won't budge from his earlier statement.

"Hey!" Namjoo glared at him. L face palmed.

"oh man, can't you two stop bickering? And Lee Sungjong, i won't tolerate anymore if you keep making her angry..." he warned. Sungjong flinched when he heard his stern voice.

"Nice, Oppa~" Namjoo grinned, happy because finally someone back her up.

"Unless, you ask me to join you!"L chuckled. Namjoo couldn't believe her ears. She glared at her brother.

"Oppa! You're suppose to ask him to treat me nicely not joining him!" she smacked his shoulder.

"Sorry sis...a brother got to do what a brother wants to do! Kekeke" L laughed and high fived Sungjong. They continued laughing and making fun of Namjoo until she threatened to stop baking cookies. Man, that really shuts them off!

At last, it's time for Sungjong to go home. He bid Mrs. kim goodbye and the twins followed him to the front gate. Before he leave, L called him.

"Sungjong-ah, we got a favour to ask you..can you-" L started.Sungjong cut him off and genuinely smiled at both of them.

"keep this matter as a secret? Got it!" he gestured a salute.

"Thanks."the twins said in synch.

"No prob, it's the least i can do. Whoa~ look at the time! I better go home now or tehe other hyungs will be mad at me. Bye L! Bye Namjoo!" He waved. The twins waved back happily.

*i know i made good friends this time around.*

*i know he is a nice fellow eventhough he disturbs me all the time*