Busted!

Love Lesson

 

Suddenly Nam Joo spots something. Bomi’s hand phone! She wants to ask one of the girls for Bomi’s address but they already gone. She then decided to follow the road that Bomi takes. She sprints and thank god! She found Bomi standing in front of her house and busy searching for her keys. She walks toward Bomi and decide to give her a shock when suddenly a man figure comes from nowhere and back hug Bomi. Nam Joo gasps and her eyes fire up. *what the…this erted guy!!* Nam Joo is ready to attack the unknown figure when suddenly..

 

“Oppa! What if someone sees?” Bomi struggles to let herself go.

“Don’t worry. The neighbours already know our relationship. Don’t tell me you’d tell your friends already!!” the figure loosen the hug and look straight into Bomi eyes.

“Hihi, I don’t tell them but I really wanted to. They are my best friends you know” Bomi smiles and hugs the figure tightly.

“We have to wait. Not now. Later. Someday. But we will tell them. Together. My friends, and yours.” The figure caresses Bomi’s cheek and gives her a soft peck on the lips.

“They will be so shocked when then know that we are already married!” Bomi giggles,the figures also giggles.

“Are you forgetting something,” the figure asks hiding something behind him.

 

Bomi tilts her head and shook it when she realises she doesn’t forget anything. The figure handed her a lollipop. A heart shaped lollipop. Bomi squeals and grab it. She gives a small peck on his cheek. Then they walk in through the house, with their hands interlacing each other’s.

 

µ

 

They don’t know that there is someone hiding behind the walls not far from them. Someone who was very confused with what had happened.“Well, I give her handphone tomorrow then.” Nam Joo walks away towards her house still confused and shocked.


 

sorry for the short update.... :) but hope you enjoy this chapter!!

please comment and no silent reader please~ T^T

subscribes if you want!! ^^

 

 

390840_347887771894268_100000191448730_1

 

375252_330293213647480_133641009979369_1

 

Merry Christmas everyone!!!! ^^

Give cookies, presents and candies~ *dream it..  imagine i gave it to you guys!! :D