Keeping a secret

Love Lesson

 

the colour below represents what they have in mind.. :)

Chorong   Woohyun  Seungyeol   Naeun  Myungsoo  Namjoo 


 

Nam Joo skips to school leaving her brother behind. “Ya! Kim Nam Joo! Wait for me!” Myungsoo shouts as he runs faster trying to catch her up. Suddenly she stops and turns around causing her brother to stop and stumble backwards. “Hurry up! Gosh oppa, why are you so slow?” she mumbles and continue walking with Myungsoo pouting beside her. “You know that I’m older than you so don’t order my around.” He points. “Older than me by? 4 minutes. Only 4 minutes Oppa” she chuckles. Myungsoo rubs the back of his neck and continue walking, ignoring his twin. Nam Joo giggles at his childishness and speed up as Myungsoo walks to fast. “I’m sorry Oppa. Please don’t be mad? Okay I won’t order you around anymore” she trails him from behind and pinches his cheek. Myungsoo turns around surprised of the sudden pinching. He then pulled out an evil smirk and tickles here on the waist. She squeals and pleads him to stop as she tries to tickle him back.

“Nam Joo?” five familiar voice called.

Nam Joo froze and turns around. * Oh no! Apink! *. She let go of her hand and Myungsoo also do the same trying to cover up what had just happen. *Aish! Clumsy me! I shouldn’t tickle her in the first place.* Myung Soo sighs.

“Who’s that?” Cho Rong points at Myungsoo.

“What are you doing with L? Do you guys have relationships with each other?” Hayoung tilts her head.

“Wait. L? How do you guys know him?” Cho Rong asks back.

“He’s a new student just like us. And we are in the same class.” Hayoung explains.

“Err…no. I bump into him and we just went to school together.” Nam Joo confidently replied. The girls nod their head signing that they believe with what she says.

“Let’s get going now. We are already late!” Eunji checks her wristwatch. The girls then together with L walk to school. The girls continue chit chatting happily, not realising the awkwardness between three people. Nam Joo, L and Na Eun…

 

*I’m lucky that they don’t ask further questions. Sorry guys for lying!! But I really have to! *

*My sister is really smart! Or her friends are stupid? Nah~ they believe in my twin sister. Where is Na Eun? Why she doesn’t ask anything before? *

* If they bump into each other..do they greet with tickling each other’s waist?? Gah!! Am I jealous with my one friend? What is this feeling? Why does it keep appearing when this guy is around!!?? *

 

µ

 

They reach school and enter the classroom. Nam Joo then remembered Bo Mi’s handphone and the event last night. She pokes Na Eun that is busy reading. Na Eun pulls her head up and looks at Nam Joo.

“Sorry for interrupting Na Eun but where does Bomi lives? Did she perhaps live near the café that we visit yesterday?”

“It’s okay, I already read this book several times. Bomi? Well quite far from here. And definitely further away from the café. Why?”

“She left her hand phone at the café yesterday and since I don’t know your guys number I couldn’t ask. Well I’m going to return it now then. Thank you!”.

*so, she didn’t tell them yet. I guess it’s a big secret. Bomi, don’t worry! I will keep this secret. * Nam Joo thought as she excuses herself, walking towards Bomi classroom.

 

Na Eun watch Nam Joo leave the class and continue reading her book when she feels something weird, she feels that someone is looking at her. She pulls her head up and look around, suddenly her eyes widened and she quickly continued reading. Her heart is beating crazily and she can feel her cheeks started to burn.

*Geez! Why does he need to gaze at me like that? Is he hungry or something? Well, I’m not a hamburger or a sandwich, you know! And seriously..what’s wrong with my heart!!?? Why did you pump so hard when he’s around? T^T*

 

L who is originally glancing at his sister suddenly changes his focus towards Na Eun. When he is busy staring at Na Eun suddenly the girl look up and caught him red-handed. He quickly looks down and rubs the back of his neck. He can feel his heart beating crazily and his cheeks starting to burn. He builds his courage up and tries to look at Na Eun again but unfortunately she’d already continue reading her book.

*Argh!! This is my first time staring at a girl like that. She’s a nerd..but why did I like her so much. Wait. I like her?? No freakin way!! But she is cute~Ya! Kim Myungsoo! Clear your mind...you are just curious about her. And curiosity doesn’t mean you like her!! *

L shook his head and keeps knocking his head softly with his knuckles. “What’s wrong with you L? Are you crazy or something?” Sung Jong is getting worried watching his friend talking and hitting himself like a fool. L shook his head. As Sung Jong wants to ask more questions, the school bell rings. He then cautiously peeks toward Nam Joo seat and when he discovers that she is already there, he pulls his head back facing Sung Jong, ready to answer his questions.

 

µ

 

Eunji and Yoo Kyung is busy chit chatting with each other while waiting for Bomi to come. Seung Yeol suddenly walks towards them and bow. The startled girls automatically stand and bowed back.

 

“H-hi Yoo Kyung-ssi, I-I want to t-t-thank you f-for saving me y-yesterday.” He tries to control the stuttering, unfortunately he couldn’t.

“Wow! You save a boy…again? It’s our first day yesterday. You are truly daebak!! I’m proud of you girl!” Eunji exclaimes and give Yoo Kyung a tight squeeze.

“You’re welcome~ It’s everyone’s job to save someone in distress right? No biggie, Seung Yeol.” Yoo Kyung smiles and pats his back. His face flushed and his smile gets wider. *She touch me!! Hihi, eventhough it’s not a big thing though, but she still touch me! I won’t let anyone touch that spot *

“I want to repay you. I want to be your errand boy. Please accept it. I will do anything for you, 18 hours straight!” he pumps his fist and look at her with his puppy eyes.

Yoo Kyung bit her lips and turns to look at Eunji. Eunji shrugs and tell her to make a decision.

“Okay, you can be my errand boy. But make sure that you answer all my calls and reply my messages. I never had any errand boy before and this will be fun.” She finally agrees and asks for his phone. He gave it to her and she quickly taps her phone number,make a call and give his phone back. She then slips her hand into her uniform pocket and took out her ringing phone.

“Hello Seung Yeol? Can you hear me?” she asks through the phone.

“Yes I can.” He shyly answered back. She then ended the call and tells Seung Yeol that he will be her errand boy starting tomorrow. Seung Yeol bows and walks to his seat. *I think I like her* he smiles while he looks at his phone.*Yoo Kyung-ah… don’t worry, I will be a efficient errand boy and also a strong hero when you need me. Finally, I will change, for you. Only you. But not now. Later, when I find the right time to expose everything. * His smile widens and he can feel his heart beating faster than ever.

 

“Girls, what did the nerd do to you?” Bomi asks while she pulls her chair and sits on it.

“Another boy that Yoo Kyung saved. He wants to repay her by being an errand boy.” Eunji replies. Bomi nods her head and start teasing Yoo Kyung. Yoo Kyung is getting annoyed and when she just gonna explode, Nam Joo barge in and greet them. She cools down and asks her why she’s here. She then explains what happen yesterday and handed Bomi her handphone.

“Oh thank you! Emm..just asking, do you, perhaps, follow me home yesterday?” Bomi nervously ask.

“No, I don’t know which road you take” Nam Joo lied. She knows Bomi tries her best to keep her secret. As a friend this is the least she can do.

“Glad you don’t follow me, my house is quite far and I often go back home with bus.” Bomi replies softly. She feels horrible, lying to her own friend. Nam Joo nods her head and bid good-bye as the school bell rings.

 

µ

 

Cho Rong is bored sitting all by herself as Chemi does not arrive yet. In fact she’s the only student in class! She crossed her arms on the desk and rests her head on top of them facing the empty desk beside her. She closed her eyes, as she suddenly feels sleepy. Then, she feels like someone is slowly pulling the chair beside her, careful not to wake her up. *Chemi? She arrived already? Well I’m gonna greet her later. Now I want to take a nap for 10 minutes *

When she is close to reach dreamland, she can feel warm breath touching her face. *Chemi, is she sleeping? Why does she smell’s weird? And it smells like the perfume that the erted guy use! What! Man’s perfume???!!! * She flutters her eyelids open and was shocked when she sees Woohyun stares at her while doing the same gestures as her. Their face is quite close and Cho Rong’s heart starts to beat crazily.

“Good morning beautiful. Do you sleep here last night? Why don’t you tell me? I can accompany you.” Woohyun smiles and leans to her closer. Cho Rong squeals and jump off her chair trying to run away.Woohyun swiftly grab her wrist with his right hand and wrapped his left arm on her waist. He pulled her closer and gives her a peck on the forehead.

“Cho Rong-ah~ Ya! Nam Woo Hyun! Get your hands off my friend!” Chemi shouts angrily. Woohyun smirks and let her go, he then walks out of the class. Cho Rong is still shocked of what had happen and fell to the floor. Chemi helps her up and comfort her.

“I guess I have to come earlier next time. That playboy, he plays with all the girls in school and he didn’t even satisfied yet? erted fool!” Chemi sighed.

“Chemi, I’m fine. No, don’t worry about me. I will hang up with my friends in their class if you don’t arrive yet.” Chorong finally speaks and holds Chemi hands, assuring her that she will be fine. Chemi sighs again and nod her head.

*That erted guy. His gaze is very similar to my Woohyun oppa. Is it really him?*

 

µ

 

*Aish! What’s wrong with me! What did I just do? Why did my heart beating crazily when I pecked her? It’s odd. I never have this kinda feeling with other girls. But that girl, she does seem familiar. Why? Where? When? And most importantly who is she? * Woohyun mumbles by himself his hand on his chest, ignoring girls shrieking and boys greeting along his way, and suddenly he bumped into Dongwoo.

“Whoa! Watch where you’re going dude!” he exclaims but Woohyun just walk past him.

“What’s wrong with him? He usually apologizes when he does mistakes.” Dongwoo shrugs and continue walks towards class.