Gathered

Love Lesson

 

The first couple to arrive at the main entrance after Woohyun and Chorong is L and Naeun.

“Hey, L what happen with your clo-” before Woohyun could finish his words, L gave him a piercing stare.

“Don’t ask” Woohyun pursed his lips and nodded his head.

“Ya~ what’s wrong with him?” Chorong asked Naeun. Naeun glanced at L who was standing beside her. He gave her a don’t-you-dare-tell-her- look. Naeun giggled and shook her head at Chorong.

“Believe me..you don’t wanna know.”

------------

“Where are they? Gosh, it’s becoming late” Chorong wandered in front of Woohyun, checking her phone every split second. Woohyun giggled and pulled her wrist, yanking her closer to him.

“They’ll be here in no time. Be patient, Chora~” he gave her a wink. Chorong blushed and looked away. Naeun nudged L on her side. L nudged her back. They have the same expression on their face when they look at each other. *Okay, what was that?* *I have no idea~* Chorong eyes sparkled when she saw the remaining eight walking towards her from three different directions. She waved her hand and motioned them to walk faster.

------------

“Hoya! Stop dragging me!” Hayoung squealed. Hoya stopped and turned around.

“Aish~ can’t you see Chorong over there? Can’t you see her red face? If we don’t hurry I think we gonna get scold.” He explained. Hayoung widened her eyes and shaped into an O shape.

“o..okay. Unnie is scary if she’s angry~” Hayoung swiftly changed the grip as now she’s the one who drag Hoya along.

“Ya, tutor! Not so fast!”

-----------

“So~ are you going to tell the rest about the relationship?” Namjoo asked.

“Well, of course. It’s not fair for them right, as you guys now already?” Bomi stated. Dongwoo smile widely.

“Yeah. I think so too, honey~” He nuzzled his nose with hers.

“Hyung! Do you have to be extra lovey dovey here? We’re in public.” Sungjong rolled his eyes, annoyed with them. Bomi giggled and slightly bowed and Dongwoo face turns red.

“Let him. She’s his wife for goodness sake! Lee Sungjong~ are you jealous?” Namjoo replied.

“I am not!”

“Yes you are!”

“pfft…enough...I don’t want to fight with a little kid like you!” Sungjong walked faster, leaving the three of them behind.

“Do you think I enjoy fighting? Gosh, I think we’re cool after you buy me my favourite ice cream.” Namjoo shouted and stomped her feet in dissatisfaction.

*I don’t know she likes green tea flavoured ice cream! Duh~ what a weird taste she had.*

--------------

“Why do you keep looking back?” Yookyung asked as she followed his action.

“To make sure those boys are not following us again.” Sungyeol explained while he’s still eyeing the surroundings. Yookyung giggled and tugged him, motioning him to walk faster. *Those boys leave quite an impact to him*

--------------

When all of them were gathered they can’ help themselves from staring at two couples. Woohyun who was linking arms with Chorong and Dongwoo who was linking arms with Bomi. Sungjong and Namjoo who knew about the married couple kept their mouth shut.

“Wait…did we miss anything?” Sungyeol and Yookyung spoke at the same time.

“Weird…don’t you guys despise each other?” Hoya raised his eye brows referring to Woohyun and Chorong.

“That’s right unnie. I’m confused too” Hayoung nodded, agreed with Hoya.

“Same here!” L and Naeun raised their hand.

“Wow~ stop there guys. We’ll explain later and you two also.” Woohyun pointed at Bomi and Dongwoo. Truthfully, he was also shocked when he saw Dongwoo linked arms with Bomi because he was not that close with girls before.

“Now, let’s go and eat!” Chorong exclaimed.

“Yeah. I’m hungry.” Namjoo face lighted up.

“tch..you’re always hungry.” Sungjong mumbled. Namjoo heard him and gave him a piercing stare. Sungjong stuck his toungue out and look away. *tch…who’s being like a kid now, huh?*

“Let’s go to Myungdong! I knew a famous restaurant there! I often go there with Sunggyu hyung~ Let’s go!” Woohyun decided as he looked at all of them. The others nodded in approvement. So, the boys and girls headed towards Myungdong that was quite near to the zoo.