Explanation

Love Lesson

 

“Wah~ what a nice place. Are you sure there are empty space for us to sit?” Eunji peeked to the from the glass window.

“It looks crowded and full. Should we go somewhere else?” Eunji gave him a worried look.

Sunggyu smiled at her. Without a single word he dragged her in. *she’s right, it’s packed with people!* he looked back to her and saw her smirking.

“Told ya it’s crowded.” Eunji mumbled. Sunggyu was not easily dispirited by her words. He kept looking for a place to sit.

“Look! There’s a spot for two people! But we have to share it with some random people. Are you okay with it?” Sunggyu pointed at the corner left of the restaurant. Eunji searched for the place and when she spotted it she nodded her head. She squinted her eyes to get a better look. The both of them couldn’t see the people faces as they were busy eating.

“I’m fine with it, besides the random people there seems to be around our age. Let’s go” Eunji replied. Sunggyu pulled her closer and squeezed through the packed restaurant. Suddenly he stopped walking when he gets a better view. *Isn’t that… my friends? * Sunggyu quickly turned his body towards Eunji. He gave her a nervous smile.

“On second thought, we should eat somewhere else.” Before he managed to drag her away~

“Sunggyu hyung!” He sighed and bit his lips. *Lee Sungjong* He tugged on Eunji wrist motioning her to follow him fast.

“Hyung! Hyung! Wait up!” Sungjong high pitched voice was gaining everybody’s attention. Hoya pulled him down. He gave him a glare. *Are you mad?* Sungjong pointed towards Sunggyu and Hoya was surprised, in fact all of them were.

“Eunji-ah!” Bomi called motioning her to come over with her hand. Hoya got up and walked towards them. Sunggyu was nervous; he kept on bitting his lips and trembled. *Geez…what’s wrong with him? Is he nervous? His hands are cold…how cute*

“Why, hello there miss. And hello to you too hyung. Mind joining us for dinner? There are two spots left~”

“We are planning to sit there. Thanks in advance!” Eunji headed towards them and sit beside Namjoo. Sunggyu frozed at first so Hoya had to drag him towards the table. “Who’s that hyung? You never told us anything about your girlfriend~” He whispered.

Sunggyu glared at him and gave him a shut-your-mouth-or-I’ll-kill-you look. Hoya chuckled and rubbed the back of his neck.

“Relax hyung, you look tensed.” Hoya sat back on his spot while Sunggyu sat beside him, facing Eunji who is sitting in front of him. Sungyeol called the waiter and asked for two more meals. After that, their eyes focused towards the couple.

“So~ hyung, I don’t know training includes dating with girls.” Woohyun teased.

*Training? Wait. He’s a trainee?* Eunji blinked. Suddenly, she recalled Papa Hong’s offer. She shook her head. *aish. Why should I care?*

“We are not dating, he’s a friend. Right? Sunggyu-ssi?” Eunji replied.

“Yeah! She’s right.” Sunggyu don’t know how to respond. Should he be happy or sad with her statement just now?

“I don’t think so.” Woohyun pouted. Chorong nudged him, signing him to stop asking question. Sungyeol saw them and smirked.

“How about you, Woohyun hyung? Don’t you two despise each other?”

“What? No! She’s mine now. Right?” Woohyun wrapped his arm over her shoulder. Chorong shrugged it off. She blushed.

“Ya~ it’s embarrassing. Don’t do that in front of them.” She whispered. Woohyun stuck his tongue out and continue his action again. *I don’t care Chora*

“How come unnie? Tell us!” The girls were puzzled. Weird. These two keep avoiding each other for the past weeks and now they are a couple? After an arranged date?

Chorong took a deep breath and started story telling. She told them about their past till the present. Woohyun will interrupt sometimes to make her annoyed. The girls and guys listened in awe.

“It means that noona and hyung are match made from heaven then. Don’t you think?” Sungjong stated. The others nodded. Then, they continued eating without a sound.

“Ouch! Hot!” Bomi fanned . She accidentally bit the hot pepper. She’s quite sensitive with spicy food.

“Honey! Are you okay? Here, take this drink. Aish, this girl. You should be careful next time, you know?” Dongwoo keep making a fuss. L who was sitting beside him chocked his drink. Naeun, who sat beside Bomi was startled.

“Honey?!” they both gasped, staring at the couple.

“Ya! Jang Dong Woo. You didn’t tell me you have a girlfriend. I thought we’re close?” Sunggyu blinked.

“She’s her boyfriend? Yoon Bomi! You..you didn’t tell me?” Eunji widened her eyes in disbelief.

Namjoo and Sungjong looked at each other before they gobbled up their food. Bomi sighed and Dongwoo sat back at his seat. He gave her a sign. *We should tell them. Now.* Bomi nodded.

“Actually guys,” Dongwoo started. All of them fixed their attention at them. Dongwoo smiled and grabbed Bomi’s hand.

“We’re married.” He continued his story till the end. Their jaws dropped. Sungjong and Namjoo who knew just nodded their head.

“Sungjong-ah! Normally, you’ll freak out. Are you not surprised?” Hoya asked still in state of shock.

“Daebak! I should do this too! Chora! Let’s get mar..” Chorong quickly covered his mouth.

“Don’t even think about it yet.” She stated. Woohyun puffed his cheeks in disagreement.

*These lovebirds~ they’re worser than me and Sungyeol.* Yookyung shook her head.

“Why don’t you tell us earlier?” Yookyung asked.

“Because we’re planning to tell you guys after graduation.” Bomi explained.

They nodded signing that they understood. The couple felt relieved. They continued that night with more stories. Eunji also decided to share the chocolates that she won earlier with her new friends. Unexpectedly, both of the parties become closer that night.

¥

It’s getting late and they decided to go home. The guys shared their money and paid for the food. Then, they made their way towards the subway and get back home. When they arrived they parted their way.

“See you girls tomorrow!” they bowed and took the right lane. Woohyun blew kisses to Chorong. She giggled and secretly blew a kiss back. Sunggyu shyly waved at Eunji as she waved back, happily. Sungyeol hugged Yookyung and kissed her forehead, causing her to blush. Hoya waved at Hayoung, she waved back and mouthed ‘thank you’ for his help earlier that evening. L gave a small bow at Naeun and shot her a smile. Naeun bowed back, her face flushed, and Sungjong…he bowed to the other girls but stuck his tongue out at Namjoo. Namjoo glared at him and threatened to smack him with her fist.

¥

Bomi went home with Dongwoo as they lived together. Before leaving she apologized at her friends. Luckily, they forgive her. So, Bomi went home happily.

¥

On her way home, Eunji secretly took out her phone when the girls were busy chatting with each other. She gave Papa Hong a call.

“Yes? Hello there Miss Jung!”

“Hi there~ I’ve been thinking about the offer and I…agree. I want to be a trainee.”

“Really? Thank you so much Miss Jung! I promised that you’ll not disappointed into joining our entertainment agency. You can come to the building tomorrow to fill some papers.” Papa Hong gladly replied.

“Thank you. I will” Eunji ended the call and put her phone back into her coat. *I’m making this decision for him. No doubt.* She smiled before joining her friends.

“Girls~ I’m a new trainee at Cube Entertainment.” She announced. The girls were shocked. In a minute, they were jumping around and congratulate her.

“Many nice things happened today, right?” Chorong exclaimed.

“Not for me, though.” Hayoung whispered. Naeun heard her and bring her head closer to her.

“What happened?” she asked, concerned. Hayoung stopped walking and sighed. The girls also stopped and looked at her.

“Chunji. He’s back.” Hayoung answered with tears in her eyes.