For her sake

Love Lesson

 

“GROUP DATE!!?” the three girls slightly shouted. Namjoo nod her head.

“Come on girls. For Naeun? It’s just for fun. It’s not like we’re gonna date the boys for real. It’s just a practice so she can be comfortable around boys, besides we’re going to accompany her!”

“You are right. It’s just for fun. I’ll join!”

“For unnie sake, count me in too!”

“How about the other girls?”

Before Chorong could reply to her question the bell rings, so she rushed to her class.

“We’ll talk later! I’m gonna be dead! As usual during recess at the school garden! Bye bye girls!” Chorong waved her hand before she sprint to her class. “Hey, what’s wrong with Chorong Unnie? She almost knocked me down just now” Ann J asked while blankly pointed at the door. The girls laughed and answered. “Her first period is gonna be with Mr. Jeong”. Ann J nodded her head and shaped into an ‘O’. Who doesn’t know Mr Jeong? He’s the fiercest and the sternest teacher at Dongguk High. No one I repeat NO ONE wanted to be late during his class or else…..a cruel punishment awaits them.

“Girls, have you finish the essay that Mrs. Baek gave last week? Can you help me? You see, I’m not that good in writing one.” Ann J pouted as she begged her friends to help her with her big puppy eyes.While Hayoung and Naeun helped Ann J with her homework, Namjoo was secretly sending a message to a dating agency. She requested for a group of eight date. When the teacher came, she turned off her phone and slips it in her pocket. She focused through out the class.

 

¥

 

After three hours studying..finally, recess!!! Namjoo asked the girls to go first while she checked her phone. *yeay! They replied to my message!*

Hello~ thank you for making a request at Lovey Dovey agency~

We are very sorry, because we only provide a group blind date up to six couples.

We promised that you’ll be statisfied with our service.

You will meet your date this Saturday, 10 o’clock at Pandaspirit café.

Regards,Lovey Dovey

 

*Only six couples? That means three girls will be left out. I should discuss it with the girls~* Namjoo was quite disappointed but at least it was better than nothing, right? She walked towards the school garden to meet her friends. When she arrived, she noticed that the girls already sit in a circle, focusing their eyes towards Naeun. *I guess they know about it already* Namjoo took a sit between Hayoung and Naeun. Chorong explained to the girls about Namjoo’s plan and their reaction were….

“ I’ll go!” *Lee Sungyeol doesn’t propose me to be his girlfriend yet. That means I’m still single and doesn’t need his permission right? Besides it’s Naeun we’re talking here!*

“I can’t, sorry. My mom asks me to go shopping with her.” *if Dongwoo Oppa knew…I’ll be dead! Sorry Naeun-ah~* Bomi bit her lips as she was feeling sorry towards Naeun and for lying to all of them.

“Count me in!” Eunji raised her hand.

“When is the date?” Chemi asked while stuffing with a croissant.

“This Saturday, 10 o’clock.” Namjoo replied.

“Oh no! I think I couldn’t go~ the audition for the vocal instructor will be held on the exact date and time! Sorry Naeun.” Eunji pouted as she looks at Naeun. Naeun shook her head and smiled, signalling it’s okay.

“I think we won’t be going as well. You see, we already set up an outing with our old friends that day. It’s not that we don’t care about you Naeun but we did plan this outing for a while. We are so sorry.” Chemi grabbed Naeun’s hand and squeeze it. Naeun squeeze it back and laughed.

“It’s okay Unnie. The other girls can accompany me. Please don’t feel bad.”

“But, we requires another member because I requested for a group of six blind dates. What to do?” Namjoo bit her lips.

“Can’t we cancel it?” Hayoung asked.

“No, it will be rude. And besides, I think that agency already set up our dates.” Namjoo replied. The other girls were thinking hard about what they should do.

Eunji glanced at the quiet Bomi. She knew something was not right and she knew that Bomi was lying about shopping with her mom. So, she made up a plan.

“I guess I’ll skip the audition then. It’s okay Naeun, next time I’ll have another chance.” Eunji smiled at her with a reassuring look before she glanced again at Bomi. The other girls gasped, as they know how important the audition for Eunji.

“No! Eunji, go to the audition. I’ll go to the date and I’ll explain it all to my mom.” Bomi blurted out. She knows how important the audition to Eunji and she doesn’t want to ruin it because of her selfishness. The girls were surprised with Bomi sudden action but in the same time, they were relieved.

“okay! Now it’s all set. Our first Blind date together~ Fighting!” Namjoo pumped her fist.

“Fighting!” the other girls followed her action.

“How I wish to come along~” Ann J frowns as she finished her raisin bread.

“Me too~” Chemi sipped her coffee milk.

“Me three” Eunji pouted.

“Next time girls…next time~” Chorong giggled while patting the girls back.

On the other hand, Bomi was worried. Very worried indeed.

*how should I explain to Oppa~!*

 

¥

 

Woohyun! I  need your help!

I mean, my agency need your help!

 

What hyung?

I promise you I’ll help.

 

A newbie just agreed to a blind date.

Not just any blind date, but a group date.

For SIX COUPLES!! That’s was simply ridiculous!

Can you please be one of the dates and find other five boys~

I’m begging you Nam Woohyun

 

I’ll try my best.

But, promise me something.

 

What? I’ll do anything for you~

 

Just, please fire the newbie..okay?

 

Okay, boss~

And also here are the details

this Saturday, 10 o’clock at Pandaspirit café

once again, thanks a lot Woohyun-ah~

 

 

*how about taking the boys with me? It’s perfect! They are six of them including me but Sunggyu hyung has training that day..aha! L! I’ll drag him along~*

 

Guys~ this is important

Gathered at the school field after school

I got something to tell you.

See you soon!

 

Woohyun finished sending the message and he went back to class. He searched for Chorong, but he couldn’t find her. He shrugged and sits on his place, focusing on his essay work. Suddenly, someone tap him on the shoulder. He turned his head and saw Dongwoo and Hoya standing in front of him while holding their phones.

“Ya! Do you have to message us? We are in the same class for goodness sake!”

“And I’m sitting just beside you! Gah! You’re wasting your money you know?”

Woohyun laughed for a second and then put on a poker face. He went back, doing his unfinished essay. *This guy is so…annoying!* the two boys rolled their eyes and went to their seat.

 

“So, what’s up hyung?” Sungjong asked.

“Yeah hyung. Does Hoya hyung and Dongwoo hyung know about it already?” Sungyeol fixed his glasses and pointed to the two hyungs.

“He won’t tell us. He said he was too lazy to repeat the same thing twice.” Hoya answered

“Shut up. Now, Lee Sungjong remember when you forgot to buy me a present during my birthday and you say that you’re willing to do anything for me?” Woohyun looked at Sungjong.

“Yup. Why?”

“Lee Sungyeol, you broke my precious trophy last year and you promised me that you’ll do anything for me, remember?”

“Of course I remember, gosh! I still feel sorry about it hyung”

“Lee Howon, when a scary girl stalked you and I stop her by making her like me more you said you’ll repay me, the promise is still valid, right?”

“Yes! Thinking about that girl make me shivers.”

“Jang Dongwoo, you’re a good friend and a good friend will be willing to help his friend who’s in need, right?”

“Yeah right! I’m your bestfriend in the whole wide world! I’ll do anything for you~”

“And last but not least, L..you refuse to tell me your real name but YOU DID say that you’ll do anything or answer anything  I ask you except your name, right?”

“Uh-huh…why?”

“So all of you are in debt with me! Kekekeke”

“What the….ya! tell us now already! I’m sick of your game!” Hoya exploded.

“You guys are going with me to a group date! This Saturday, 10 o’clock at Pandaspirit café. Hooray!” Woohyun jumped up and down.

“WHAT?” the five boys shouted at the same time.

“What? It’s going to be fun!” Woohyun stop jumping and stared at them.

“No no no no…..Yookyung will be mad at me.” Sungyeol shook his head lot of times while doing an ‘X’ sign with his arms.

“I-I can’t” Dongwoo rub the back of his neck.

“HYUNG!! You know I dislike girls!” Sungjong widened his eyes in disbelief. He won’t repay his debt like this!

“What the heck? NO!” Hoya copying Sungyeol’s actions.

“Seriously Woohyun hyung? I need to study with a friend that day.” L stared back at him.

Woohyung shot a glare at them one by one.

“No matter what happens, YOU GUYS HAVE TO GO! REMEMBER YOUR DEBTS!”

His decision is final. The boys unwillingly agreed to go with him.

 

*What should I tell Bomi?*

*Yookyung will be mad if she knows about it, but she has the right to know right? Should I tell her? Nah~ I shouldn’t but what if she saw me during the date? Aish..i have to camouflage then!*

*I want to study with Naeun! Waa! I should tell her that I couldn’t go the library this Saturday*

 

¥

 

Bomi reached home and she went up to her room and gets a shower. She wears a dinosaur pattern pajama. She cooked dinner for both of them and waited for him to come home. She sat on the couch while thinking about how should she explain the matter to Dongwoo. “I’m home!” Bomi rushed to the front door and greet him. He smiled and hug her,she hug back and drag him to the couch.

“Do you want to eat or shower first?”

“Eat, of course~”

“Okay! Wait here.”Dongwoo smiled at her but when she’s gone he frowned. *how should I tell her~*

“Dinner’s ready!” Bomi called and they started eating their food. They keep glancing at each other. The situation was awkward. Bomi can’t stand it anymore and she decide to tell him about it.

“Oppa. This Saturday, I want to go out with my friends. Can I?” Dongwoo was stunned. He was relieved that he doesn’t need to lie to his wife about it.

“Okay, you can go. so, I think I will go out with my friends too~”

“that’s nice. I’m worried that you might be lonely if I’m not here. I’m glad that you’ll gonna spend some time with your friends~”

Dongwoo nodded his head and continue eating.

“emm…delicious stew, honey! Cook it again next time, okay?”

“Anything for my hubby!”

 

*I’m lucky he doesn’t ask any further questions. Oppa~ I’m sorry! But I’m seriously not cheating on you.*

*Bomi I’m sorry. I promised I won’t lie to you next time. I only do this for Woohyun!*

 

¥

Hey, I think I can’t go to the library this Saturday.

I got work to do. Sorry.

 

It’s fine. Actually I have plans too that day.

See you next week~

 

*I’m gonna miss her. Why should I promise to Woohyun hyung in the first place? It’s your own fault Kim Myungsoo!*

*I’m going to a blind date for him? I still can’t believe it! Be strong Naeun~*